[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

asdf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1470657863430.jpg (121KB, 803x973px) Image search: [Google]
1470657863430.jpg
121KB, 803x973px
Any PT fags here?

I'm soon getting my Portuguese citizenship and will probably move there in few years to study, I will also buy a house from there because Portugal is a poorfag country.

How much would it cost to live in Lisbon or Porto per month for one person if housing, electricity, water and water is all covered?
>>
>>70807359
"water, water"
Trolls will flood this thread soon.
>>
>>70807359
How big of a house do you need?
>>
>>70807564
Max. 30 sqm.
>>
>>70807641
400-600 Euros for an apartment, I'd say.

Depending on the location/quality you might get cheaper. Buildings in Portuguese cities are pretty old and cold, though.
>>
>>70807955
I'm not talking about renting a house, I'm buying one.
>>
>>70808070
Then just go on google, mate. What the fuck?
>>
>>70808453
Doesn't give a realistic estimate but whatever, nobody's forcing you to answer.
>>
>>70808514
I doubt many people here have bought houses, so be warned.
>>
>>70808070
warning: don't expect it to hold it's value/appreciate and/or be easily sellable in the same way property would in a developed country.
i think their property sales are a lot more straightforward than spain/balkan countries too.
>>
110k will get you a comfy T1

>coming from lisbon
if you want a new T3 it'll probably cost 100k - 200k
depending where it is and if it's new.

everywhere else is atleast 10% off, unless it has a high tourism count.

If I were you, I would buy a small cottage in a village on the north for 50k, and live there forever, with nature around you and nice people.
>>
>>70808611
actually ignore this anyway, i doubt the same applies in the big cities as it does to the more "resorty" type apartments my friends have bought.

just work on the basis that food/utilities/petrol etc will cost the same, maybe 10% cheaper or something. there's a website where you can compare cost of living
>>
>>70808617
>If I were you, I would buy a small cottage in a village on the north for 50k, and live there forever, with nature around you and nice people.
that sounds delightful. is growing a small amount of cannabis frowned upon now that's it's decriminalised?
>>
>>70808617
>>70808764
forgot to ask: what's T1 & T3?
>>
>>70808764
decriminalised doesn't mean the popo won't bust your door.
Our police is very focused on anti-drug procedures right now, so the slightest hint that you're growing weed we'll get you some time behind bars.
But if you only got weed for smoking, they'll just interrogate you, give you an expensive ticket and offer you rehabilitation.
>>
>>70808814
T0 - 0 Bedrooms
T1 - 1 Bedroom
T2 - 2 Bedrooms
T3 - 3 Bedrooms
and so on.
>>
>>70808914
fugg. so absolutely 0 tolerance to even a couple of plants? spain is still better in that regard for me then, nevermind. hopefully i can still move there when I'm ready and don't get BREXIT'D
>>
>>70809252
Actually, the population is pretty chill, even the people that work in the police, but the higher ups wan't it all gone (because portugal is pretty much the highway of drugs of south america to europe)
As long as you're not a faggot, you'll be ok, but you should atleast have some secrecy with your stuff.
>>
>>70807359
>moving southern europe from northern europe
y tho
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.