[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>after you send my groceries down this single-lane conveyor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: amerishop.jpg (43KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
amerishop.jpg
43KB, 640x360px
>after you send my groceries down this single-lane conveyor belt could you pack them into a brown paper bag with no handles?
>okay that'll be 200 dollars plus tip and bagging fees
>>
The weird thing about our checkouts is that we don't let the cashier's sit on a chair/stool because people think that's lazy.
>>
>>70795768
that's a pretty nasty thing to do
>>
>>70795716
>tfw you have to pay .50 for each bag
>tfw they're reusable and too thick to be used for picking up dog poop
this law impacted my life in a pretty major way
>>
>>70795716
California banned plastic bags and paper bags cost .10, it's fucking retarded I hate this state so much.
>>
>>70799291
no they didn't. the banned FREE plastic bags. now they charge .50(paper or plastic are same price) but the bags are reusable and thicker.
>>
File: 1475345420288.jpg (477KB, 812x806px) Image search: [Google]
1475345420288.jpg
477KB, 812x806px
>>70799359
>land of the free
>bans free things
>>
>>70799291
your state is glorious
>>
>>70795716
Actually, baggers aren't allowed to accept tips. Union contract says so.
>>
>>70802040
>implying anything more that .1℅ of baggers are unionized
>>
plus co kurwo?
>>
>>70799291
You should travel more if you think california is a difficult place to live

t. Californian
>>
>americans unironically have people whose job is to bag your groceries
Explain this
>>
>>70799359
Same here. Apparently it's bad for the environment or something.
Now they give away paper bags.
>>
>>70795768
they tried to make this rule when I worked in a supermarket in the UK, everyone just ignored it because fuck them cunts
>>
>>70802280
It's a meme only in gas stations. Most of us have shitty self checkout. It's bullshit. I wish we had baggers again.
>>
Aldi is incompatible with my dispraxia and autism
I can't keep up with the cashier pushing my goods to a tiny island at the end of the counter
>>
>>70802136
Union membership is mandatory in most states.
>>
>>70802280
It's just one of the things store clerks do between stocking shelves and cleaning.
>>
>>70803531
???
It sure isn't in Walmart or Target or any other major retailer regardless of the state.
>>
On the background you can see the call that saved America.
>>
>>70802280
When you live in a 1st world country, there are tons of dumb jobs.

My friend had a job during college to stand outside a store with a sign, paid like $9/hour.
>>
File: Right-to-Work-State-Map.gif (36KB, 450x312px) Image search: [Google]
Right-to-Work-State-Map.gif
36KB, 450x312px
>>70804056
>>
>>70804056
Sounds like you're in a Right to Work state, you lucky fuck. I have to pay dues or get fired.
>>
>>70804225
That doesn't mean union membership is mandatory for all stores. It's only if the store has an existing union.
>>
>>70795716
This is a thing in commiefornia only.

In free states where we still have plastic bags and baggers, they bag your groceries, wheel it to your car, and refuse to accept a tip.

At least that's how it was at my local Brookshires
>>
>>70804270
Just about all of them do, these days.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.