[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why hate Russia in other countries?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 15

File: 1464636273_org_zrog273.jpg (90KB, 800x448px) Image search: [Google]
1464636273_org_zrog273.jpg
90KB, 800x448px
What causes this and how do you think it possible to fix it?
>>
>>70789539
Because gommunism and ekspansivism
>>
i don't really hate russia tho
it's kind of asshole tho
>>
File: 1476891387236.jpg (53KB, 457x446px) Image search: [Google]
1476891387236.jpg
53KB, 457x446px
>>70789539
As far as your neighbors go - stop being massive cunts and things will improve.
>>
>>70790018
kys poor english teacher
>>
It's mainly a legacy of anti-Slavic and anti-communist sentiment from the early 20th century.

Plus the Western media despises Russia hypocritically, despite Britain, America, France etc committing crimes all the time.

I think Russia does need to change and become fully democratic to fix it though. It's a two way street.
>>
Stop invading our airspace and conform to our cultural and societal norms.
>>
I hate Putin and think the Russian people are stupid for allowing the government to stomp over them.
>>
>>70789539
Germans dont hate Russia. Although Putin is viewed with a certain amount of distrust
>>
>>70790064
It works both ways lad.
>>
File: Rusek zagłada świata.jpg (75KB, 700x1010px) Image search: [Google]
Rusek zagłada świata.jpg
75KB, 700x1010px
>>70790064
>stop being massive cunts and things will improve.
They won't
>>70790126
>I think Russia does need to change and become fully democratic to fix it though.
They won't
>>70790235
>the Russian people are stupid for allowing the government to stomp over them.
The only correct conclusion ITT
The mindset of the eternal Ivan didn't appear because of communism, communism appeared because that mindset was already there.
You can't cure the Russian of what makes him a Russian.
>>
File: 1474139881105.jpg (128KB, 998x716px) Image search: [Google]
1474139881105.jpg
128KB, 998x716px
>boo hoo hoo muh russophobia

When Russia stops invading other countries, stops spreading its propaganda lies and stops generally bullying smaller neighbour countries, then the hate will stop. But your leaders and your pleb population wants to be seen as STRONK and to be a feared empire, so yeah, you get hate.
>>
>>70789938
From communism hardest hit Russia because they saw our country as a furnace for the revolution. Remember they are the authorities in the country have established at least. And yes communism is an international shit and there were Poles, Jews, Latvians and other nationalities.
>>
>>70790849
Americans. British and other imperialist and former imperial countries have done and continue to do the same
>>
>>70790235
Oddly enough, the same can be said of Americans
>>
>>70791095
And they get hate as well.
The difference is their societies are not poor shitholes and they produce products (for example cars, phones, movies, music) that people want. They're attractive societies. Russia is not.
>>
>>70790956
It's about remorse.

Russians still love communism because they were strong them. Therefore russians are still evil.
>>
>>70790849
I see them co-authoring The Cyka&Blyat Theory
>>
>>70791095
I love Putin. Hope Russia gets better at invading other countries and win WW3. Don't be weak and kill the jews to make other countries love you as much as we do.
Also you need another flag, this one is gay.
>>
>>70789539
It's thanks to murican propaganda.
>>
>>70789539
Communism
>>
>>70791392
Love can not be called more than nostalgia for the old days. We also have people who yearn for the days of the Russian Empire

Speaking of repentance ... Repent of Felix Dzerzhinsky, who was Polish and watchdog of the Communist regime. It was he who created the Cheka, who commit crimes and suppressed disagree. And let Latvians repent for Latvian riflemen and the Gulag. Communism is the genocide of the Russian people
>>
File: stalin-worship.jpg (239KB, 1100x801px) Image search: [Google]
stalin-worship.jpg
239KB, 1100x801px
>>70792106
>Communism is the genocide of the Russian people
Yet you still have the mausoleum of Lenin, you still have thousands of communist monuments, you still do the victory parade every year with communist symbols everywhere, you still make glorifying movies about muh great patriotic war etc. etc.
You still embrace this period as something good while everyone else more or less considers it terrible.
>>
>>70792406
And under what symbols we mark the celebration of the victory over Germany when the red flag was voodruzheno to the Reichstag? We were monuments leaders of the White movement. Our government is premereniya policy between red and white. And another Great Patriotic War the little that we now have in common.
>>
>>70792635
Stop having autistic parades about a war 70+ years ago.
>>
>>70792708
You honor your history, why can not we?
>>
File: 1478923208866.png (587KB, 625x918px) Image search: [Google]
1478923208866.png
587KB, 625x918px
>>70792875
You celebrating the occupation of half of Europe. And then you ask why people hate you.
>>
>>70792635
>premereniya
What does that mean?
>>
>>70791754
and Tyranny
>>
>>70792973
No we celebrating the occupation of germany And the Lost of germans they Lost there pride we will never lose it we never celebrating the occupation of Europe We did it we beat the germans not the anericans or bulgarians scum nazis we dont give a fuck about Europa or bloga tata Bułgaria

Us a russian we dont give a fuck about Europa And will never will we can make america our friend now And Europa our slut

We love Asia not Europa we wont Europa to die And burn in hell fuck your weak blood pepole And soon You get your gas from turkia :)
>>
Stalin said of pepole hate us Its mean we are good

Be mad europian scum

Soon You all gona Suck the dick of america And russia europian weak sluts
>>
>>70793358
>russian in judea
>will never lose pride
>>
>>70793358
Kys pedojew
>>
File: 89.jpg (54KB, 463x640px) Image search: [Google]
89.jpg
54KB, 463x640px
>>70792106
>Repent of Felix Dzerzhinsky
>he thinks that if Krwawy Feliks was Polish then Poles will automatically defend him
See, and this is what makes our mentalities different. For us the world is about "good vs bad", for you it's about "us vs them". Objectivism and relativism.
Dzierżyński is a publicly hated war criminal here and literally no one would ever try to be apologist about what he did. We don't identify with him, he's remembered as a murderer and a commie traitor.
>https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pomnik_Feliksa_Dzier%C5%BCy%C5%84skiego_w_Warszawie
This wiki page is only in Polish, but maybe you can get the gist of it - Dzierżyński's statue was vandalized multiple times until it was finally destroyed in '89.
Meanwhile I bet plenty of old Russian grandpas think of Stalin as a strong, decisive leader who "did what he had to" because "those were hard times" or some other bullshit like that.
>>
>>70793570
Privet :) ja tut tolko rabotaju

Slava rasija slava Putin slava amerika slava tramp slava turkija slava ardagan smert ivropi smert vsem ivrapiskim prastitutkam :)

Smert latviji smert istoniji smert Polakiem
>>
>>70793574
Sława stalin :) Stalin najlepsze człowiek na święte :)
>>
>>70789539
russian here, you realise the pic you posted was actually satirising the great powers... right?
>>
>>70791363
Thanks for educating the pleb.
>>
It's because Russian shit all over eastern europe for a good 70 years, and continues to be an asshole neighbor. The USA is smart enough not to shit on white countries.

We nuked Japan and they love us because we let them do their own thing after the war instead of forcing them to adopt our shitty language and form of government, which is what Russia does.
>>
>>70789539

Plenty of wars in the history?

I don't hate though. Or I don't like all actions of your goverment, but I don't hate Russian people.
>>
>>70793816
Ya soglasen, bratok
>>
File: Grey-Goose-Logo.jpg (31KB, 640x405px) Image search: [Google]
Grey-Goose-Logo.jpg
31KB, 640x405px
France is actually full of cucks who love Russia because they thin they are special snowflakes for doing so.
Also same cucks think Putin will cure their cryptogayness by putting his eighth dan judo dick inside their boipussy.
>>
because r*ssians are subhumans
>>
>>70789539
How about you stay on ur servers
>>
>>70789539
because it invades and messes up Ukraine
because it tells history like World War 2 began in 1941
because it lies to its own people about 1968

>possible to fix it
Easily. Leave Ukraine alone.
Teach history as it happened.
Don't show propaganda movies whitewashing soviet crimes.
>>
File: Russia.jpg (66KB, 607x615px) Image search: [Google]
Russia.jpg
66KB, 607x615px
>>70789539
jealousy
>>
>>70789539
>What causes this

Rampant expansionism and the annexation of Crimea, parts of Georgia, Dagestan

>how do you think it possible to fix it?

stop being expansionist, ease up on the gays a bit and into democracy properly.
>>
>>70797111
>because it invades and messes up Ukraine
Messes with what?
>because it tells history like World War 2 began in 1941
Learn the difference between Great Patriotic War and WW2
>because it lies to its own people about 1968
Probably this
>>
>>70791095
Not really.

Israel does, and arguably the US (although not really since the 80s). What happened 200 years ago doesn't excuse acting in exactly the same fashion today.
>>
>>70793358
>israeli flag
we have come full circle
>>
>>70797307
>Messes with what?
annexes part of the country and organizes and supports a violent "separatist" movement with men, weapons and hardware.
>Learn the difference between Great Patriotic War and WW2
Great Patriotic War is a term you invented so that you don't have to talk about the deal you had with Hitler until he turned on you and your aggression and war crimes against Poland.
>>
>>70797387
Russia had a policy of displacing the native people it conquered and replacing them with russians. The USA did that to savages that still hate the USA (indians), Russians did it to all of Eastern Europe and guess what. They hate Russia to this day.
>>
>>70790117
Can i teach english in Japan?
>>
File: butafla.jpg (28KB, 680x722px) Image search: [Google]
butafla.jpg
28KB, 680x722px
Having different goals and allies (China) than most of the western world (Read:Yurop)

Invading neighbor countries in current year
Not having enough control on other countries media so they can justify Russia actions

And having an authoritarian leader in a world of globalist leaders

You guys are doing Bretty gud all things considered with China being your BFF and the Cheeto in chief wanting to be friends with you
>>
I had a Russian roommate at one point and at first, I had nobody except him and his Soviet bloc friends (Ukrainians/Belarussians) etc.

All was swell for about 2 weeks until I realized no amount of prior intercultural experiences prepared me for the cunty personalities that Russians develop after the 'new friend' facade drops.

Russians hate their life. They hate being born Russian. So to make their life more interesting they create drama and shit to circle-jerk around themselves. Even a fully ethnic Vietnamese girl who was born and raised in Russia had this shitty complex.

Literally the best way to put it is each time anyone would say 'Hey mate, wanna go for a beer?' the Russian would reply with 'why are you such an alcoholic?'. Retard tier country desu senpai
>>
>>70789539

>Original national character of Russians were friendly, but by influence of 70 year's soviet regime, Russians are unkind, blunt and hardly express emotion.

>Russians don't smile often.

>Russians are reluctant to express their emotion to strangers by habit.

source : official website of s.korea Ministry of Diplomat - culture of Russia section
https://www.0404.go.kr/m/dev/country_view.do?idx=39&hash=&chkvalue=no2&pagenum=1&stext=&group_idx=&alert_level=1
>>
>>70793358
Fuck Israel too you can't even walk in crowds without fear of being blown up, muh weak europe - we are not going to create enemies for you, I love Asia too they are really good at not getting involved in other people's problems.
>>
File: 5342.png (743KB, 821x815px) Image search: [Google]
5342.png
743KB, 821x815px
>>70797453
>annexes part of the country
Take a 1 week trip to Crimea and ask common people on the streets about in what country they're live in.
We can put this referendum again with OSCE, EU and NATO supervisors and you'll see result of that.
>organizes and supports a violent "separatist" movement with men, weapons and hardware.
Men - they're mostly local cuckholes and russian idiots war mongers who "WANNA FIGHT EBIL UKR NAZIES".
Weapons and hardware - ask the OSCE, who have watched for this shit for at least 2.5 years.
And our citizens idk why but wanted to supports them and organized crowdfunding site to help separatists. They collect shekels and buys camo/shoes and other useful shit.
>le russian invasion meme. If you didn't know so you can buy any world army camo, gear and helmet in every military shop across the whole world. Maybe except the EUSSR with their "muh pacifism" mentality.
One thing I completely agree with it's our media supports those militants in shows/news etc.
>so that you don't have to talk about the deal you had with Hitler until he turned on you and your aggression and war crimes against Poland.
True, I don't know why but our government ruled by this bald fucker trying to hide every USSR war crime.
Ex KGB colonel
>>
File: 32658095.jpg (79KB, 700x566px) Image search: [Google]
32658095.jpg
79KB, 700x566px
>>70797136
>>
File: 1483198479794.jpg (86KB, 463x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483198479794.jpg
86KB, 463x480px
>>70789539
Quit being an ass.
>>
File: 1484987398889.jpg (59KB, 475x717px) Image search: [Google]
1484987398889.jpg
59KB, 475x717px
>>70797948
>Take a 1 week trip to Crimea and ask common people on the streets about in what country they're live in.
That's not relevant. You shat on the rules that world agreed to live by, broke international treaties you've signed, and basically made every neighbor country aware that the same scenario could happen to them if you felt like it, cause there'll always be a handful of mentally handicapped vatniks to welcome you, since that's a good enough reason for clay grabbing according to you. Needless to say, you're not gonna make friends doing stuff like that.
>Men - they're mostly local cuckholes and russian idiots war mongers who "WANNA FIGHT EBIL UKR NAZIES"
Thanks for clarifying how your shitty scheme works, but it doesn't make it any less shitty. You found an opportunity to fuck over a country that is culturally closest to you when it was most vulnerable, and fucked them over in the most disgusting way possible. Way to go.
At least you're not drinking commie kool aid, so there's that.
>>
>>70789539

Envy.

Other countries have faced little to no attack, and yet are collapsing.

Russia is attacked constantly, and is surviving.
>>
>>70790483
>The mindset of the eternal Ivan didn't appear because of communism, communism appeared because that mindset was already there.
eternal meme
>>
>>70798943
>You shat on the rules that world agreed to live by, broke international treaties you've signed
mmmm probably it was done.
But we're not the first. And one should understand why did it happened and whose actions cause it.
>>
>>70793358
Are you one of those russian prostitutes the Israelis use for propaganda?
>>
File: 1485363184729.png (78KB, 476x478px) Image search: [Google]
1485363184729.png
78KB, 476x478px
>>70797136
I love Russian media shitposting
God bless.
>>
>>70799476
nah he's an expatriates kid who's job is to shill for putin
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.