[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chinks don't really give a fuck, don't they.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: CYMERA_20170204_150556.jpg (550KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
CYMERA_20170204_150556.jpg
550KB, 1080x1920px
Chinks don't really give a fuck, don't they.
>>
>>70787370
you're fucking retard even though north koreans also love their own country as fuck
>>
>>70787370
Autism
>>
>>70787370
lmfao legit german autism in action.

reminds me, anyone got screencap of that int anon who printed out ukraine facts for his ukrainian crush?
>>
You live in Germany nigger. You can go to jail for ppsting picture of hitler
>>
File: CYMERA_20170204_151740.jpg (350KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
CYMERA_20170204_151740.jpg
350KB, 1080x1920px
wtf?
>>
>>70787370
>"All our messages can be read by the chinese goverment"
>show no sign of defection
this chink is actually really smart you autist
>>
hahaha ja man wieder einer meiner lieblingsthreads
immer wieder geil deine screenshots
>>
>>70787738
oh fuck me, you're right.
>>
>kraut talking about censorship
lmfuckingao
>>
>>70787370
man this is funny
>>
>>70787808
why is that so funny?
>>
>>70787370
>he still at it
just text me already instead of that chink
>>
>>70787832
Try looking up the Swastika, or try looking up the new hip song, or try playing a videogame that has blood in it.

you dumb nazi cunt.
>>
>>70787914
what are trying to tell me?
>>
>>70787914
the level of censorship is still nowhere near China
>>
>>70787370
Nope
>>
>>70788012
what censorship are you talking about?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170204-152712.png (469KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170204-152712.png
469KB, 1080x1920px
>>70787914
How is that censorship?
And kek. Because some child protection laws remove blood from a few games you can't call it censorship. And desu, I have yet to encounter a game in which the blood was removed for the german version. 100+ games on steam and not a single encounter.
>>
>>70787370
>offend someone's country
>they get defensive
Hurrr derp
>>
>>70788052
as far as I know about censorship in Germany: holocaust denial and being unable to buy the first three Cannibal Corpse albums because the artwork is too gory
>>
>>70788052
There one where you can't own Mein Kampf
The one where you can't deny the holocaust
The one where you're not allowed to do the nazi salute
The one where you can't show blasphemy
The one where you blocked 113 websites https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_by_Google#Germany_and_France
The one
>>
>>70788064
to be fair, thats too exaggerated on 4chan becuase of /pol/acks. american comics and cartoons and foreign animations there and all that shit have been censored more inconsistent irrational way but nobody tells you that on /int/ or /pol/.
>>
>>70788257
you can buy them, the only one that is actually not allowed to be on sale anymore (with lyrics) is butchered at birth. but that's some early 90s shit
doom was a violent video game back then.
times they are a changin

>>70788352
>not true
>is there a reason to deny it
>damn guess i can't praise hitler anymore now
>i know what you are referring to but i can't be arsed to explain why it's a bullshit example and doesn't make any sense
>that is just a consequence of the illegality of denying the holocaust

it's hard being so cucked omg
germany is literally the biggest nanny state ever
>>
>>70787370
>>70787709
Just because you tell someone to leave the country, doesn't mean they will. Where are they supposed to go? What if i just tell you to leave Europe? Where would you go? Retard.
>chinese government can read all your messages hurrr durr
so can the NSA / American government. what's the difference? And why does a chink care about Google aka Botnet? If you don't use duckduckgo or startpage as a search engine, you can fuck off
>>70787914
I can look up a Swastika. I can look up Hitler speeches, I can look up anything. I just can't display it in public.
I can play any video game I want. There are certain video games that aren't allowed to be sold by retailers in Germany, but i can still import them from Austria, the UK or anywhere else. And i have done that repeatedly. It's not forbidden to play them.
>>70788352
so basically i can't be a nazi in public.
And what's blasphemy, talking bad about God? You know that 1/3 of Germans are Atheists, right?
>>
>>70788983
With american shit like WhatsApp the messages are atleast promised to be 'encrypted'. And even if they can read my messages using backdoors, atleast the country who reads them is not the country I live in, that's the issue with cinks using chinkware, its their own goverment who has access to their messages. And I don't really think Google is randomly reading emails looking for terrorists. They just scan your inbox for keywords for targetted advertisments.

And to be honest. I have never heard of any terrorist or criminal getting caught because Facebook released their messages. Isn't WhatsApp used by ISIS?

And atleast I can talk bad about murica or germany via WhatsApp without getting into trouble. Unlike chinks.
>>
Don't you have better things to do, like invading britain for a start?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.