[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I compliment Portugal on this board, The Portuguese are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Alcántara Bridge, Spain.jpg (328KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Alcántara Bridge, Spain.jpg
328KB, 1280x960px
When I compliment Portugal on this board, The Portuguese are grateful and show pride in their country.

Whenever I compliment Spain, Spanish anon's immediately start attacking their own country and claiming that it's a shithole.

Why are The Portuguese far more patriotic than Spaniards? Spain is a beautiful country and Spain has a wonderful history. I don't understand the self-loathing from Spaniards.
>>
>>70779348
That ridge was built by Trajan a Castillian nationalist that ruled all of Europe under the banner of our glorious and majetic lands
>>
>>70779348
Little centralized countries like Portugal and new Zealand tend to be more patriotic than bigger and regionalist countries, weird
>>
>>70780429
exterminate all the regional identities and remove them from history.
>>
File: weasel.gif (845KB, 245x194px) Image search: [Google]
weasel.gif
845KB, 245x194px
>>70780505
Anyone advocating for regional identities in Spain is a traitor, whether this be castile or otherwise, all of them must be exterminated, there is only Spanish identity nothing else.
>>
Portugal approves land marks but despises idiosyncratic behaviors.
So if u comment on our way off living we will probably behave like Spaniards.
>>
File: keeeek.jpg (56KB, 920x730px) Image search: [Google]
keeeek.jpg
56KB, 920x730px
>>70780618
You are racially Spaniards VolksSpanier but not Nationally Spaniard ReichsSpanier.
>>
>>70779348
Self-loathing keeps us realistic and wards off the threat of complacency. Flag-waving and unconditional patriotism is for third worlders and burgers.
>>
>>70779348
>hy are The Portuguese far more patriotic than Spaniards?
They lost their pink glasses maybe?
>>
Also Spanish ppl are patriotic when they are in Portugal they always sing "yo soy español español español" chants.
Plus Spaniards are too proud even to accept compliments.
>>
>>70780892
>yo soy español español español

That only happens when Spain wins at Jewball (in fact, any public display of patriotism is only acceptable when Spain wins at Jewball).
>>
>>70779348
That's because half of Spain doesn't want to be Spain, where as Portuguese don't want Portugal to be like Portugal is, but we wouldn't want it not to be Portugal.

Except the ones who do, but those have the balls to actually do something about it and move away. Which I wish they didn't but at least I can respect them. Sitting on your ass complaining and doing nothing about it is worse.
>>
>>70781000
this
>>70787284
not exactly
not even in Scataluña does the majority of people want out
The real reason is that since the spanish transition to democracy, besides abandoning all Francoist mottos, all national symbols and even references to Spain as a nation were diminished.
>>
>>70780505
Yes, fuck catalans
>>
File: 1482438480254.jpg (2MB, 4392x1812px) Image search: [Google]
1482438480254.jpg
2MB, 4392x1812px
Portugal is HIGHLY centralized (a reason why we are so shitty to begin with).

True Portugal lies within Braga to Coimbra.

In Spain you have mad Basques, even more butthurt catalonians, drunk Galicians and allah akbar Andaluzians who will sleep more and crash the plane if spain threatens them.
I so wish we could form a federation of sorts.

Tired of having my culture tied to "Lisbon" """""culture"""".
>>
>>70788599
>drunk Galicians
andalucians are the ones who drink the most beer
also the ones who receive more tax payer money
fuck this gay earth
>>
>>70788699
>also the ones who receive more tax payer money

That's for Gypsies and immigrants here.

Are Andalusians the master race of gibs?

And don't get me wrong, best times I got wasted was with random Galicians who crossed the border (I live near it).
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.