[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Americucks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: Capture.jpg (74KB, 559x698px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
74KB, 559x698px
Is it true that americans are colossal cucks?
>>
No. But you don't want a real answer, do you? You just want memes.
>>
>>70774738
It's just a little bit of banter :/
I was looking for some cheap laughs. No need to get all serious about it :(
>>
>>70774772
I sometimes feel like were always at the receiving-end of banter. I've never called you a monkey.
>>
>>70774836
Come on, dude.
Every country gets bantered a little bit here.
I mean, poo in loo, swede yes, new zealanders sheep fuckers
>>
Do Brazilians really like bananas?
>>
File: 1485391167852.jpg (66KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485391167852.jpg
66KB, 960x720px
>>70774709
>americans are colossal cucks?

Yes

Also, stop coming here

t. Orlando
>>
>>70774836
Go on /k/ /pol/ or any other board
People like /int/ since it's so contrarian in every aspect to chan culture
>>
File: faggot.jpg (25KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
25KB, 398x500px
>>70774738
>>70774836

Why do americans have such thin skin?
>>
>>70774709
Le cuck meme xdddd
>>
>>70774888
I'm poor, so I'll never visit the US.
But my rich friends (colleagues) almost always travel to the US when is the end of the year.
Tell me about your experiencel with brazillians, brother

>>70774904
t. cuck
>>
>>70774930
>Tell me about your experiencel with brazillians, brother

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZYBpN0VkVk
>>
>>70775072
triggered people in the comments
>>
>>70774709
>mfw this article is real
>>
>>70774772
Because it's sad that the person who wrote that article exists, and it hurts even more that he lives in the same country as I do and could be negatively influencing the youth. It hurts not because it's mean, but rather because this kind of crap does happen among certain people and it's disgusting.
>>
>>70774930
>But my rich friends (colleagues) almost always travel to the US when is the end of the year.

It's not all that special, don't feel bad
This place has no soul
>>
>>70775320
What the hell is going on.
/in/ is so fucking depressing today.
What happened, bros?
>>
>>70775344
He is from Orlando, tbf. It's an objectively soulless city. You won't believe this, but it has a higher violent crime rate than almost every other American city. You know how Chicago is stereotyped as a dangerous place? Orlando is literally twice as dangerous. It's built to appeal to euro/sudaca/yankee tourists, a giant worthless shithole, a handful of theme parks surrounded by shitty neighborhoods.

Never, ever, ever go to Orlando, unless you are planning to only visit the themeparks. It's a shithole, one of our very worst cities.
>>
>>70775344
>/in/ is so fucking depressing today.

It's friday, we're drunk

also this >>70775387
>>
>>70774772
>No need to get all serious about it
>>>/x/
>>
>>70775387
Tell me about some nice places in the US to visit.
Maybe one day I'll save enough.
>>
>>70775420
nashville
it's the hub of what little culture we have
>>
>>70775420
Bellingham it's got cheap goods and there's lots of Canadians there.
>>
>>70775420
There are tons of nice places. Nearly the entire country is wonderful, especially (no offense) by Brazilian standards. Just saying that Orlando should not be your main destination. It's a big theme park, which ironically has a lot of Brazilians already (our local club signed Kaka for a reason).

If you're interested in experiencing American culture, check out Boston, Annapolis, Nashville, Chicago, San Francisco, even our latino cities like Miami or San Diego...honestly, almost any city is fine. Even some of our more dangerous cities, like Baltimore and New Orleans, are very nice. But I'm just saying that you need to avoid the soulless shitholes, like Orlando, St. Louis, Newark, Detroit...

>>70775485
I have never heard of Bellingham. What state is that in?
>>
>>70775420
Yosemite National Park
Grand Canyon National Park
Zion National Park
Arches National Park
Bryce Canyon National Park
Glacier National Park
Anywhere in the Columbia River Gorge
Redwood National Park
>>
>>70775498
Washington
>>
File: 1423262325258.png (189KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1423262325258.png
189KB, 327x316px
>>70774709
>'my' children
>>
>>70775538
Oh, I see. I've never actually been that far west, lol. The farthest I ever went was Colorado, the West Coast might as well be a different country for me. I'm sure you understand this, given that your country is even bigger than mine. Like if you're from Vancouver or something, people from Newfoundland are basically foreigners to you, right?
>>
>>70775687
Not really other than the accent.

Quebec maybe since they're Frogs and they hate the rest of us for being Anglo.
>>
>>70774709
No. We have mainstream media, which are colossal liars, and a government punishing the killing of adulterers, which is prescribed in the Bible.
>>
>>70777975
Why the fuck is my flag Germany?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.