[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Foreigners buying your land and property

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: hmm.jpg (32KB, 572x303px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
32KB, 572x303px
How easy/difficult is it for a foreigner to buy land, property, or a business in your country, if they don't have citizenship in your country?
>>
>>70770715
>Some what difficult
Until recently foreigners could not own land near borders or coastline
Business, I think theres a minimal amount of money you need to invest
You can do most shit with only your resident card, but for more important stuff, like open a bank account or have a phone contract (i think, haven't checked in a long time) you do need a Mexican INE card (or citizenship by naturalization)
>>
>>70770715
not sure, but for what i've seen in the local news they can buy both the property AND the citizenship (if required) in a week or so
>>
>>70770847
but how are they getting around the 3 year waiting time?
>>
>>70770941
i said BUY
bribe
coima
aceitado
illegally
drink up me hearties yo ho
>>
Businesses: Bit of paperwork, but not too bad
Property: Difficult, even illegal in some parts of the country
Land: difficult, illegal in many places here
>>
>>70771366
Couldn't you just set up a business and buy land/property as a business entity (juridical person)?
>>
>>70770715
Foreigners are prohibited to own agricultural lands.
>>
File: Never.jpg (184KB, 636x699px)
Never.jpg
184KB, 636x699px
the hardest!, never should of come here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZnLdrAvb4w&list=PLCg0exByErfvHCdxsatA_NrU_hs1iIvb6&index=1
>>
>>70770715
Some laws changed to make it more annoying for them, since the Chinese were inflating the market and leaving homes empty then reselling them for profit to the extent they damaged the housing market. It was worse in Vancouver where a law was put in to fuck that over. Supposedly the housing market has cooled by 40% there since it came into affect and prices are already going down. Other parts in Canada are considering similiar laws if it becomes an issue.
>>
Eh, you just buy it I guess.
>>
easy of course
not that it's actually difficult even in cunts where it's difficult
>what is a nominee director/shareholder

t. perfidious
>>
>land
difficult
>business
easy
>property
too easy, should be way stricter
>>
>>70772520
I don't think there are special restrictions here for foreigners.
>>
>>70772508
A lot of foreigners buy houses in the center of Amsterdam because it's full. So your house always retains it's value.

But Amsterdam, the shitty city that it is, allows squatting of empty buildings.
So people who don't intend to use a building put rent them to students for cheap, to prevent squatting.
So many students pay a symbolic amount of money to live in huge office buildings.
>>
>>70772763
would €250k buy you anything in amsterdam?
>>
>>70772763
So, if you can't find a room as a student. You might as well live in an empty department store.
>>
>>70772821
Nothing where you want to live. If you move a bit further away the houses become a lot cheaper quite fast.
>>
>>70772413
>should of
Please don't do this Santiago.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.