[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Only italians and italians descendants can comment this thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: EFD.jpg (497KB, 1468x1312px) Image search: [Google]
EFD.jpg
497KB, 1468x1312px
Only italians and italians descendants can comment this thread
>>
>60% of the country is italian
>be 100% spanish

whew, dodged a bullet there.
>>
zitto animale
>>
>>70770261
getting mine soon

how long did it take you once you sent the required docs in?
>>
ma vaffanculo figlio di puttana
>>
>>70770261
why should I get an italian passport?
>>
>>70770450 i paid for it, and got in the same day.
>>
>>70770718
>i paid for it
???

I had to get a fuck load of documents about my grandparents from Italy and then translate everything else to Italian
>>
>>70770261
fuck you
>>
>>70770660 ma vai a cagare, figlio di troia
>>
>>70770689
why would you not free movement in EU..

i'm not even planning on living in italy
>>
>>70770745
>how long did it take you once you sent the required docs in?

Oh yea, sorry... i was like 5 years looking for the docs to be citizen, and after that i paid for the passport and got it in the same day
>>
>>70770745
He probably has a parent with Italian nationality.
>>
>>70770800 my english is a bullshit haha, srry
>>
Badda bing badda boom
>>
Would an Italian grandfather be enough to get an Italian passport if my father was no longer Italian? I also have more distant Italian heritage on my grandmother's heritage but it would be harder to prove.
>>
>>70770832
nah it's fine i understand

im assuming you live in buenos aires and just went to the ita embassy?

if you got it same day i might just drive to DC cause i was reading it takes like 4 months by mail
>>
>>70770855
its really autistic and hard to explain, but its one of the easiest citizenship to get. there's a few things that will disqualify you though, u should google it yourself if youre actually serious

i dont see why you would want or need it if youre french though
>>
>>70770855
No, you have to have proof your parents kept their italian citizenship
t. cucked out of muh heritage
>>
>>70770785
>implying I will ever leave this shithole
>>
>>70770933
no, they just can't have renounced it
>>
>>70770753
solo un scherzo, mi piace la argentina e gli argentini :) L'ultima volta che sono andato in argentina ho parlato italiano con un guidatore di uber, perché mi aveva confuso lo spagnolo con il italiano kek :D
>>
>>70770869 Nope, i live in Rosario (2nd biggest city), i went to the ita embassy with $1500 ( like €93) and a photo 4x4! was really fast to get the passport in comparison with the citizenship jaja
>>
>>70770963 haha brasil é molto belo
>>
>>70770966
>(2nd biggest city)
3rd*
>>
>>70770957
but you have to have documentation that they didn't recant, right? Otherwise how can you prove a negative
>>
>>70770913

Google didn't answer my question that clearly desu. As you say it sounds autistic. I don't know if I'm that serious about it, but I don't like the way France is going, I have to consider everything. Besides it's always good to have two passports.

>>70770933

As I understand it, my grandfather had the Italian citizenship, he was born and spent his youth in Italy. I don't think he renounced the citizenship but I don't know with Mussolini and everything. If he didn't renounce it as I understand it my father still had the nationality from jus sanguinis even if he never claimed it no? So I should be entitled to it too? But idk it's really not that clear.
>>
>>70771057 fuck, i thought we were the seconds :(
>>
Freedom of movement really shouldn't apply to people born outside the EU to be frank
>>
File: provincias.jpg (112KB, 731x761px) Image search: [Google]
provincias.jpg
112KB, 731x761px
>>70771196
nope, but this is according to 2001 census desu, now we're almost or in 2 million
>>
>>70771189
http://www.myitaliancitizenship.com/?content=qualification.html
Idk, man, but I think they can ask for documentation showing your father was recorded as Italian citizen.
It automatically gets handed down from generation to generation, yes, but you have to have at least one paper record.
>>
>>70770261
>internet explorer
>white

we wuz romans and shit btw
>>
>>70770261
Youre not white
>>
File: 1485754181001.jpg (37KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485754181001.jpg
37KB, 500x500px
>>70771422
>my neighnorhood's on that list
>>
>>70770345
This. Italians are shit tier immigrants
>>
>>70770261
I'm 1/4th Italian therefore I'm Roman
>>
>>70771545

I think I belong to category 3 and I could probably get all the papers they ask or equivalents actually. They don't seem to explicitely ask for a proof that your father didn't renounce.

The real problem is this

>NOTE: "Italian citizen at the time of birth" is extremely important in determining whether or not you qualify. Parents who became naturalized citizens of their new country BEFORE the birth of their children lost their Italian citizenship and COULD NOT pass citizenship on to them, while parents who became naturalized AFTER the birth of their children COULD pass citizenship on to them

I'm not sure about this at all. I guess I'll have to do my homework to know whether I qualify or not.
>>
>>70770261
Why in god's name would you ever want to go back to Italy ? Your forefathers left for a good reason
>>
>>70770261
Worst part of my family. Thank god I'm tall and green eyed.
>>
How easy is it to get Argentina citizenship? (Seriously)
Anons say it takes 6 months and some say 2 years? Any truth to that??
>>
File: Holy-roman-empire.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Holy-roman-empire.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Whats up my fellow Romans?
>>
>>70770261
get the fuck out to taringa
>>
>>70778214
2 years i've heard
>>
>>70778266

HEIL KARL!

>Charles, by the grace of God elected Holy Roman Emperor, forever August, King in Germany, of Castile, Aragon, Leon, both Sicilies, Jerusalem, Hungary, Bohemia, Dalmatia, Croatia, Slavonia, Rama, Serbia, Galitia, Lodomeria, Cumania, Navarra, Grenada, Toledo, Valencia, Galicia, Majorca, Sevilla, Sardinia, Cordova, Corsica, Murcia, Jaen, the Algarve, Algeciras, Gibraltar, the Canary Islands, the islands of India and Mainland of the Ocean sea, Archduke of Austria, Duke of Burgundy, Brabant, Milan, Styria, Carinthia, Carniola, Limburg, Luxemburg, Gelderland, Württemberg, the Upper and Lower Silesia, Calabria, Athens and Neopatria, Prince of Swabia, Catalonia, Asturia, Margrave of the Holy Roman Empire, of Burgau, Moravia, the Upper and Lower Lusatia, Princely Count of Habsburg, Flanders, Tyrol, Ferrette, Kyburg, Gorizia, Artois, Landgrave of Alsace, Margrave of Oristano, Count of Goceano, Namur, Roussillon, Cerdagne, Lord of the Wendish March, Pordenone, Biscay, Molina, Salins, Tripoli and Mechelen, etc.
>>
>>70778214 2-5 years
>>
ITT: delusional Americans and Leafs rant about Italy
>>
File: muh italian heritage.png (25KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
muh italian heritage.png
25KB, 240x240px
>>70770261
muh heritage checking in
>>
GABAGOOOOOOOOOOOOL

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE
>>
Hi
>>
My great great grandmother had an affair with an Italian opera singer and my great grandmother was the result.

Does that make me part Italian? I don't know how the muh heritage thing works.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.