[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A-are you okay France?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: ally.jpg (68KB, 590x899px) Image search: [Google]
ally.jpg
68KB, 590x899px
A-are you okay France?
>>
>>70767012
Machete machete never forgetti
>>
Meh. Allegedly the guy got shot and nobody else got seriously hurt.

The whole story smells suspicious to me. An Egyptian guy who works and lives in Dubai flies to Paris to cary out that poor excuse of an attack. And he paid 680 euros for the two machetes according to the media, and bought then in a gun shop ? What? Seriously, wtf are they even talking about. You can buy these for about 15 euros each in a hardware store. Is he some kind of machete hipster too?

I suspect a false flag. The atmosphere is getting uncomfortable in this election period for politicians and it would be just too convenient for them. People think false flags are tinfoil hat tier bullshit but they're not, there's a lot of historical precedents, like in Italy in the 70s/80s for example.
>>
>>70768628
why would some Egyptian guy agree to pretend to be a terrorist and get shot for a false flag against his own people?
or are you saying that there was no attacker at all, he was made up? or his death was faked?

also, I don't think money matters for a jihadist who knows that he's likely going to die while sacrificing himself for his cause
>>
>>70768778
>his death was faked?
Last I read, he didn't die, but was seriously wounded. Has there been an update?
>>
>>70768778

I can't tell for sure. We have no clear images of what happened and reports are vague and inconsistent. But there's a lot of ways to manipulate a man to do such things, especially if he's mentally unstable, but not necessarily.
>>
>>70768817

>Has there been an update?

Not that I know of.
>>
>>70768817
>>70769052
My bad, sorry. I read the news much earlier today and forgot that he only got injured. Nothing about him dying.

I suppose then it's possible that it could have been a false flag, but still, I don't think so.
You think Le Pen or some other right-wing politician would have been behind it to gain support?
>>
File: what-we-do-in-life.jpg (140KB, 456x600px) Image search: [Google]
what-we-do-in-life.jpg
140KB, 456x600px
Total destruction of Islam when?
>>
>>70769317

I don't think so, only the government could do that imo. Please remember that we are pretty much a dictatorship with a permanent state of emergency in place since a couple of years. Anything is possible. I wouldn't entirely rule out them trying to delay the elections permanently as well or something, or maybe an ill-inspired attempt at gaining support on their part since it's a failed attack...

Not that I think the FN is any better but I doubt they have that much influence.
>>
>>70769513

*And same for Fillon. He's be an ideal suspect since he's being the main target of the media right now for doing all politicians do. But I'd be amazed if he was able to pull such a thing right now. But who knows, he's been in a government before after all.
>>
>>70769672
*for doing things all politicians do
>>
>>70769513
State of emergency is still in effect?!
>>
File: 1407781993-momo2.jpg (161KB, 640x824px) Image search: [Google]
1407781993-momo2.jpg
161KB, 640x824px
itt : NOTHING TO DO WITH MUSLIMS IT WAS THE JUDEO-MASONIC CONSPIRACY
>>
>>70769706

Yes and I don't expect it to go away anytime soon.

You know right before the Nice truck attack, they were supposed to put an end to it. Maybe even the very same day it happened, I don't remember, or the next day or something. What a fucking coincidence uh?
>>
>>70769721

I never said it has nothing to do with Muslims. But to ignore where the bigger danger lies and everything the government has done to shit on our freedom is absolutely moronical.

Anyway, it's suspicions but imo it's totally plausible.
>>
>>70769845
>>70769780
starting to sound like an american pierre
you'll have to take that risk if you think a government that can't keep the smallest detail of your president and his mistress' under wraps can pull off something like that
>>
>>70769919

>starting to sound like an american pierre

What's the problem with that? If Obama had tried something like a permanent state of emergency the Oath Keepers would have started a civil war already.

I don't like every single thing about America (and they're far from immune from that shady government shit suite the opposite) but when they get something right, they get it right. Their constitution is a million times better than ours too they don't even compare.

>you'll have to take that risk if you think a government that can't keep the smallest detail of your president and his mistress' under wraps can pull off something like that

I don't see your point. What does that pointless gossip have to do with anything. It's typically the type of bullshit meant to distract the people.
>>
>>70770076
*quite the opposite
>>
>>70769706
>>70769780
does state of emergency even do/change anything?
>>
>>70770204
In a presidential republic such as France it usually gives near absolute power to the president.
>>
>>70770226
literally erdogan-tier
>>
>>70770304
or trump tier
it's actually a good thing, it gives way for a competent charismatic enlightened dictator like napoléon to take over and do whatever he wants instead of having to go through a million legal loopholes and accomplish nothing
>>
>>70770204

The cops can come say hello at any moment of the day and night with no justification whatsoever. Among other things. It's been mostly used to crack down on French political opponents, not Muslims.

Also there's more, even without the state of emergency, with the "loi renseignement" ("intelligence law"), the cops and the intelligence service can wire your home as they please, without even any decision from a court. Eastern Germany style. Not to mention the Internet is completely monitored and all the metadata is recorded and so on and so forth.
>>
File: proud frog.jpg (18KB, 389x378px) Image search: [Google]
proud frog.jpg
18KB, 389x378px
This was a response to France being rude to me on /int/
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.