[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In which country you would release a bioengineered deadly virus?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: inferno.jpg (149KB, 674x1000px) Image search: [Google]
inferno.jpg
149KB, 674x1000px
In which country you would release a bioengineered deadly virus?
>>
Australia, and it would kill cane toads
>>
File: 1478020931178.png (158KB, 666x607px) Image search: [Google]
1478020931178.png
158KB, 666x607px
I would never do such horrible thing
>>
>>70757637
I would release it in USA!
>>
Tried watching The Da Vinci Code film, had to stop about halfway, it was fucking awful
>>
>>70757637
Central African Republic.
Hope it spreads from there.
>>
Depends on what that virus do.
>>
>>70757637
Stockholm.
>>
>>70757637
It's tempting to do it in this one so I could come back after the devastation and raid places I know, but to be honest probably China, Russia, or Nigeria.....that would have the most benefit for humanity as a whole.
>>
File: 5474.jpg (270KB, 1535x2175px) Image search: [Google]
5474.jpg
270KB, 1535x2175px
DEFINITELY Britain.
I'd ship Danny Boyle out first, and ask him to film the whole thing.
>>
>in the book the release of the virus is successful because the villain wasn't fucking retarded and released it a week before the events of the book.

>By the end of the book the virus had spread to every person in the world but instead of killing them it mixed with their genetics making every 4th human sterile and every yet to be born human also have those odds of being sterile to control the population growth

Why do they try to adapt Dan Brown books? The Da Vinci Code movie was pretty awful (good soundtrack though), The Angels and Demons movie was at most decent and had some pretty good scene but inferno was just awful compared to the book.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.