[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do Canadians feel about this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Canada.png (53KB, 593x201px) Image search: [Google]
Canada.png
53KB, 593x201px
How do Canadians feel about this?
>>
Goddamn I want to punch his face.
>>
>>70738720
Because it only mention humans and no monkeys?
>>
>>70738750
He doesn't mention either, dumb beaner.
Because it's so fucking shallow, thin veiled propaganda. "We love you, we accept everybody." It's like social media whoring for thumbs and hearts.
Absolutely no backbone, no convictions, no values. Just says the softest, easiest thing to digest.
>>
>>70738818
And? Why does this affect you?
Perhaps you are just salty they didin't give you a canadian residence while some random muslim refuge did.
>>
It's nice to see that a liberal MP still knows the difference between how a country feels and how a global majority talks about it.

It's important in these times of uncertainty that politicians still act to maintain the beliefs their country was build on, and not to act to maintain the popular vote, national and international.

There may be some Canadians who dislike it, but one day they will look back on their life and they will be proud of their country, a country which has given them many chances the succeed in life, to feel happy.

Because it may seem like immigration is a topic that plays a big role in life. But in reality we want to make our lifes something worth to be remembered by our children and grandchildren.
>>
>>70738919
Random muslim refugee gave him canadian residence?
>>
>>70738697
gee i sure feel like just walking my way to canada and abuse their sweden-tier welfare

>>70738923
>>>/facebook/
>>
>>70738919
I think you're the one salty about a certain wall. I'm not against immigration, I'm against progressivism cancer and this spineless "we accept errryone" banter to win polls, when you know it's absolutely fake and these cunts don't live around any arabs or africans.
>>
>>70738955
Facebook would be:

"I SAW THIS CHILD DIE WE MUST HELP HIM :((((("
>>
Literally wanted to know what a canadian thought about this, not a bunch of europeans and a racist monkey arguing.
>>
File: 1482328900313.jpg (113KB, 633x930px) Image search: [Google]
1482328900313.jpg
113KB, 633x930px
>>70738969
i thought facebook was a place where you post shit like that in order to fish likes from 15 year old leftist loli-whores
>>
>>70739008
Well, you ungrateful cunt, we were keeping the thread alive for potentials leafs to see it, but since you don't appreciate that enjoy your sage into oblivion.
>>
>>70739108
go away tripcunt
>>
>>70739164
based
>>
>>70738697
Are you aware that canadians are not just one person?
If you ask leafs from 4chan the answers won't be like asking leafs from tumblr
>>
I'm all for countries wanting to preserve their national identity, culture, and demographics, but what is the answer to all of those for Canada?

It's much, much easier to be say, Norwegian, and say that Norway is for the Norwegians.
>>
>>70738697
based
>>
>>70741245
I see.
>>
File: itsPointless.gif (2MB, 294x232px) Image search: [Google]
itsPointless.gif
2MB, 294x232px
>>70740359
No one cares about you, take off your trip.
>>
>>70739008
I think it's shallow and opportunistic. There's no merit or truth behind it, he's simply saying it to look better in opposed to Trump.
If you just showed up you'd be turned back unless you were investing in the country or going to school. Really disingenuous stuff desu
>>
>>70738697
It's virtue signaling in response to Trump. He has refused to increase the refugee quota so by saying this he's a disingenuous prick.
>>
Fucking cock sucker decided to bail on electoral reform is how I feel.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.