[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>As more and more Americans find easily available access to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0052.jpg (4MB, 4724x6042px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0052.jpg
4MB, 4724x6042px
>As more and more Americans find easily available access to online DNA tests to find their country of origin, the US is becoming more Anglo and less German

Does this basically confirm that Anglos truly are the god race, and rightful owners of the world?
>>
>>70695628

they can't be if they constantly shart in the mart
>>
>>70695628
How much of a mixed mutt you have to be to find out through DNA test that you are an american?
>>
>>70695628
your cities belong to the browns and blacks, farmers in middle america matter to none
>>
>>70695628
According to one of the largest ever U.S genetics studies, published January of 2015 in the American Journal of Human Genetics:
>" British and Irish ancestry is found in European Americans from all states at mean proportions of more than 20 percent and represents a MAJORITY of ancestry."

All that German heritage was self reported nonsense. Of the 49 million Americans claiming German ancestry only about 14 million actually are predominantly Germanic.
>>
>>70695665
t. Zang Sheodong

>>70695680
t. Ansa Khan

>>70695688
t. Bomutocalahara sheputinstal
>>
What's with all the bongs in the West
>>
>>70695808
Mormons, forced to go west after the martyrdom of the Prophet Joseph Smith, under Brigham Young they founded the Deseret Empire centred in Salt Lake City, Utah, a few years later they agreed to end polygamous practises in return for statehood.
>>
>>70695808
Once everybody in the US knows their ancestry, the whole map will likely fill out in much the same way. Middle America and the South are mainly rural or undeveloped areas that are still unaware of their ethnicity.

The whole "German" thing probably just spread as a rumor back in the day.
>>
File: german.jpg (47KB, 675x390px) Image search: [Google]
german.jpg
47KB, 675x390px
>>70695680
uh, the people putting down american are british stock who have been here since the 1700s usually so they just say they're american. for some it's a political statement

>>70695628
notice how in 2000 it was just english yet in 2010 it's british. that's the major change between maps

>>70695934
it may have in other parts of the country, but in the midwest it's actually because germans were the predominant settlers here
>>
>>70695680
it's the census; they just write american because they have no idea
>>
>>70695979
The Midwest is mainly unpopulated though. However It's a sure bet that all those "American" counties are probably Anglo.
>>
Why would you pretend to be german instead of anglo anyway? Anglos have achieved much more.
>>
>>70696022
America did not particularly like Britian or the British from about 1770-1900 with a bit of an dull apathetic gap between 1820 and 1860.
>>
>>70696163
but being of anglo stock was in super high regard, so that doesn't really work

>>70696022
I think a more likely answer is that german immigrants came in the late 1800s and early 1900s in large numbers. the large numbers part is important not because they completely displaced british stock americans, but because it allowed them to keep speaking their language longer. let's say you're white from pennsylvania. pennsylvania is one of the original colonies so it's had people settling there for a long time. let's say you're basically 75% british and 25% german. you may or may not have great documentation for the british side of your family, and they've probably been here so long that to you they're just white american, but your german grandparent spoke german and maybe made sauerkraut and pfeffernusse which are easily identifiable

I still think the real answer is the 2000 map shows just english and the 2010 map shows all british lumped together, but I'm sure a bit of what I described also happens

a similar thing happens here in the upper midwest. people are of mostly german stock, but a ton of us have norwegian surnames and the lefse, rosettes and krumkake stick out as being the unique things from your family
>>
>>70696022
People aren't pretending to be German. Read the map again, people who previously filled out "American" on the census because they didn't know their ancestry are finding out that they're of mostly English descent.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.