[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Singapore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

Should i move to Singapore ?

>I Live with my parents
>Dad received a €400 a day job offer to work there
>Have the possibility to move there with them
>Dad is from Norway , Mom is from arab descent
>Nothing keeping me here
>The weather here sucks
>Already been to Singapore last august and i enjoyed it allot ( Even do pple there seemed cold , mostly cops , shop workers and chinese immigrants )
>I can make as much money as my dad later if i renounce at my dream of joining the army and following his line of work
>>
>>70692319

>The weather here sucks

You do know that Singapore is hot and humid year round, right? But, hey, why not?
>>
>>70692319
>>Nothing keeping me here
You should go there.
>>
>>70692486
You never experienced a european winter have you ?
>>
>>70692319
what city do you live in
>>
Its so hot and humid u gonna sweat all the time
>>
>>70692486
Singapore has great weather, I liked it alot
>>
>>70692526
Aalst , OV
I'm from brussels moved here 5 years ago
>>
>>70692319
Sure, why not? I'd go if I were you.
>>
Hey, I have family in singapore. It's a good place to work and for school yea. But it is pretty boring compared to the US
>>
>>70692319

Do it, lad. If you're a true /int/ poster there should be little hesitation.

Breathe the air there, experience the food and the ladies. Do a lot of walking.

Even if you grow to hate it, it's not permanent.

My dad actually turned down a job in Singapore. Was a little sad.

What is your dad's field of work?
>>
>>70692620
Banking
>>
>>70692620
Thx for the advice do
>>
>>70692513

You underestimate the power of eternal sweating
>>
Do it. You will love it.
>>
>>70692721
This, I live on the Mediterranean and I hate summer only because of it
>>
>>70692659

Ah, okay. Makes sense to me. My dad's a pharmaceutical engineer and was offered a job there.

I too am wondering whether to follow the family line of work or pursue my major (which is actually finance).

I've always figured /int/ was full of a lot of children of upper middle class households. Same exact first world problems, it seems. Enough of my diary tho.

You can always choose to join the army when you get back. Finance is a little dull, but living in Singapore a while is a once in a lifetime thing
>>
>>70692757
>>70692721
Seams like a reasonable bargain in exchange for Chinese cuties
>>
File: RUSCAT.jpg (73KB, 460x649px) Image search: [Google]
RUSCAT.jpg
73KB, 460x649px
>>70692793
ill prob finish my education there while figuring out what i want to do with my live.
>>
>>70692319
Yes
But dont date a chink or paki
>>
>>70692319
hong kong > Singapore
>>
File: gum_on_street.jpg (57KB, 948x710px) Image search: [Google]
gum_on_street.jpg
57KB, 948x710px
How To Be Executed in Less Than 20 Minutes
>>
>>70692834
It really, really isn't.
>>
>>70692319
It's a nice place, but the people are very very strict and focused. If that doesn't put you off then why not.
>>
>>70692834
It is not at all
>>
>>70694552
Greatest ally
>>
>>70692513
European winters are comfy in comparison to other parts of the world
>>
>>70692319
>shitskin arab thinks belgian winters r tough
Get out
>>
>>70692319
>and chinese immigrants

how can you tell? most singaporeans are ethnically chinese
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.