[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your country Do you listen to Linkin Park

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: photo (1).jpg (14KB, 465x465px) Image search: [Google]
photo (1).jpg
14KB, 465x465px
Your country
Do you listen to Linkin Park
>>
Hybrid theory was my shit
>>
I TRIED SO HARD
>>
when I was 12 I used to have all their albums, I gave all the albums to a friend when I got 16.
>>
No.
>>
When I was younger I had a cassette but now I wonder why the whole nu-metal wave was allowed to happen.
>>
>>70686834
My main man.
>>
>>70686756
It was popular 10 years ago. When I listen to it now I don't understand why it was popular in the first place
>>
In 6th grade
>>
>>70686885
>now I wonder why the whole nu-metal wave was allowed to happen.

holy shit this
>>
>>70686885
It was fucking gud mane

Hybrid Theory was the best and the subsequent albums, Minutes to Midnight and Meteora was decent. Catalyst and so fourth have been shit, although Hunting Party has some decent songs.
>>
When I was 12
>>
>>70686834
Some songs still hold up.
I'd never say that in public though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqC5sdsHLq8
>>
>>70686756
When I was edgy
>>
>>70687056
I always thought that was the worst song of that album just cause it didn't guitars or screamings
>>
>>70686959
I was into it as a teenager but now the whole thing seems really cringe worthy and hamfisted. Linkin Parks acing grace has always been Mike Shinodas production imo. In fact I'd even say it had a lot to do with their success. Their fourth album A Thousand Suns was bit of an outlier because the production was really top-notch and the edginess was turned way down but I guess the core fan base didn't give a shit so it just floated under the radar.
>>
No, I'm listening to A7X
>>
not so much now, once in a while
>>
no, it's just a shitty parody of metal
>>
>>70686756
in the 90s when you listened to linking park you were made fun of. i think now you'll just be ignored absolutely because it's such low tier crap
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.