[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is learning multiple Romance languages at the same time a bad idea?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1465025451282-1.jpg (64KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1465025451282-1.jpg
64KB, 750x1334px
I've been learning Spanish for a while. I'm close to proficiency now.

I have an interest in learning French and Latin too. Is it a bad idea to be learning multiple languages from the same language family at the same time? Am I gonna mix shit up when I'm trying to use one language but instead use another one accidentally?
>>
>>70681442
Latin is not a Romance language and learning it is not the same thing as learning a Romance language at all.
>>
>that tiny asshole shield

HNGH
>>
>>70681442
latin aint romance language.
im currently learning italian, i can read it but cant write for shit, also i know some french words and that's it.
>>
File: 1474684778365.jpg (77KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1474684778365.jpg
77KB, 640x640px
>>70683554
Good choice
>>
>>70681442
Learning multiple languages at once is always a bad idea.
>>
>>70681442
Learning any Romance language is a bad idea. They're shit and they're only spoken in non-countries.
Except Romanian and some dialects of Italian, these sound quite good thanks to Slavic influence but this might be just my opinion because I'm a Slav.

And French is spoken in Canada but you really don't want to learn the language that is not the shittiest in the world only because Dutch exists just for one country where English is an official language anyways.
>>
>>70686316
Cjwgcjzxgcjg wjcg jcgzjcgjzwchztyctc yczwtycz czcywckzwhck yc!!!!
KZLCWKCZJWYCZJC WZYC JHKA?!
>>
>>70684801
Currently I'm learning 3 languages at once:
Polish and English because you never really stop learning a language as long as you use it regularly: you can't completely learn a language, even your mother tongue.
And German (beginner level).
I'm planning to add Japanese to that which I learned for a while in the summer but then I picked up German and didn't have time for them both. And maybe I'll try Greenlandic for memes.
>>
>>70686479
Venetian dialect sounds cool.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UniAwBiDQ0k
>>
>>70684801
>>
>>70686497
You aren't learning 3 language you are studying german m8.

>>70681442
Try doing 6 months of one and 6 months of another or everything is going to be mixed up.

Though with some knowledge of spanish and english french will most likely be a piece of cake (except maybe pronunciation and getting gender right).
>>
>>70688172
>I know how many languages you are learning better than you
I'm actively learning Polish by speaking it every day.
I'm actively learning English by using it every day in various forms (but mostly just on the Internet)
I study German on the uni but actually saying I'm learning it at the moment was a lie cause this semester's class ended a week ago and I'm busy with exams and so I suspended practicing German for a while.

Learning for the exams I use Polish and English materials so that also adds to my process of learning them both.
Yesterday I didn't know what a trace of a function (ślad funkcji) means in any of them and today I do. If learning new terms doesn't imply learning a language than what does?
>>
>>70681442
I bet she clogs every toilet she sits on
>>
>>70684801
No, it's not.
>>
>>70688741
Why are Poles so based?
>>
>>70681442
>Latin
It's hell don't even think about attempting to do it. I was tortured for years by it and now I can't remember anything.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.