[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How conservative is Japan, really?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: japan.jpg (98KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
japan.jpg
98KB, 640x427px
One side of Japan seems extremely conservative: with rigorous school systems, intense work schedules, and other factors that contribute to making a shame-honour society. It's like this in most Asian countries, actually. Not just Japan. However most Westerners only respect these traits in Japan and South Korea, because the other countries with such societies are third-world shitholes full of subhuman savages like me. In the West, generally, life is made more chilled-out. Easier exams, freedom in choosing lifestyle choices, sexual liberties, etc.
Another side of Japan seems more Western-ish and progressive. People don't stay virgin until marriage, students date in high school, and production and distribution of adult entertainment is legal.
Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Singapore do not have sexually liberal countries, but share the conservative side of Japan. Is it possible for a shame-honour society to be a sexually liberal one at the same time? What makes Japan so unique?
>>
>>70666675
It's an outdated meme. Japan/Korea are one of the most politically liberal places in the world.
>>
>>70666675
Too long
>>
Well yes. It's by far the most liberal Asian country, with the possible exception of Taiwan. (HK and SG aren't real countries)
>>
File: b0169850_1723250.jpg (11KB, 346x260px) Image search: [Google]
b0169850_1723250.jpg
11KB, 346x260px
>>70666675
Look who’s talking.
>>
Blame Jewish cultural subversion brought to you by eternal anglo
>>
File: request.jpg (62KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
request.jpg
62KB, 300x225px
>>70667342
Please no bully. I was just curious to know how things work there. I mean, on one hand you have kyoiku mama, and in the other, college kids are having sex. Doesn't add up to me. I used to think that Japan was just another conservative Asian country where people have arranged marriages and stuff. But it doesn't seem to be the case now.
>>
>>70666675
When was this picture taken?

>Doesn't add up to me
Me too
>>
>>70666675
>shame-honour society to be a sexually liberal one

thats what has lasted so fucking long since the ancient time. its not been brought about by the western liberalism. you can easily find all that shit like well known ukiyoe shit that some weebs often upload on /int/.

china may have walked a similar path in that regard but they failed to put it in a modern social structure for mainly the structure of their power/regime, and have just been a closed society at it. taiwan and singapore probably share the same norms or concern. korea is too as a satellite of china. they were under control of china for several hundred years.
>>
File: HotKoreanWomenInUS.jpg (349KB, 1280x868px) Image search: [Google]
HotKoreanWomenInUS.jpg
349KB, 1280x868px
>>70666675
>Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Singapore do not have sexually liberal countries
>Chinese has 19.3 sex partners, on average

you are too dumb lol
>>
>>70666675
Too long bro, English is not mother tongue most of Asian, tired of too long text.
>>
>>70669317
study harder you lazy ass chink
>>
>Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Singapore do not have sexually liberal countries, but share the conservative side of Japan.

lmao our country has high school girls fucking and having sexual experience

Also there are many people who try to act cool by skipping school, having a fake IC to get into clubs having sex

Our government are gods at censorship and controlling our lives, they only advertise themselves as a really good nice country but with a lot of censorship
>>
>>70666675
Japanese society is hypocrite
>>
>>70669966
not as hypocritical as western liberals
>>
>>70666675
>Hard-working honor culture
>Most Asian countries

This culture only exists in Japan and maybe Korea also

China to a lesser extent

But the rest of 50 something Asian countries are literally shit
>>
>>70666675
>conservative is bad
why do we have to be liberal shit and deny everything existing? and try changing ourselves when we are good enough this moment? and I say, are you as good as Japan? as developed as western counties ONCE?
>>
>>70666675
What if someone needs to go to the bathroom?
That would be hell to me.
>>
>>70668005
looks like the hong kong stock exchange
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.