[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you love /pol/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 10

File: 14794441941552.jpg (12KB, 201x211px) Image search: [Google]
14794441941552.jpg
12KB, 201x211px
Do you love /pol/
>>
Love /pol/? We practically are /pol/.
>>
>>70665526

So we hate /pol/?
>>
no its an excellent r*dditor and n*wfag containment board
>>
No. Can't handle the bantz, and are politically illiterate amongst other things.

Worst off, it's getting raided by Marxist- Leninists. They're fucking reddit tier.
>>
>>70665526
We're rational /pol/
>>
File: IMG_6918.jpg (67KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6918.jpg
67KB, 500x354px
Of course :DDD
>>
It probably shares the title of the worst board on 4chan along with /mlp/ and /b/
>>
>>70665437
I'm interested in political news but SOME people there seems absolutely mad psychos.
>>
>>70665437
/pol/ fucked up my mind permanently. Hating blacks and distancing yourself from them is just far too rational, sure there are good ones but it's a 1 in a hundred shot. Rolling the dice on that just ain't worth it. Also they've had 3000 years of time and they've literally developed nothing. They didn't even make fucking boats.

In that respect I'm Leonardo Da-fucking-Vinci.
>>
>>70665589

This. More banter, better discussion of politics, left and right.
>>
>>70665526
We are /pol/ with less racism and more faggots.
>>
File: _1.jpg (17KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
_1.jpg
17KB, 264x191px
>>70665672
>>
>>70665669

Not entirely, anon. /pol/ isn't always right.

http://www.asbmb.org/asbmbtoday/asbmbtoday_article.aspx?id=32437

http://www.unesco.org/new/en/natural-sciences/science-technology/sti-policy/africa/african-women-scientists-contribute-to-growth/

I live next to an African community anon, you'll be fine.
>>
>>70665725
I understand the hand-holding for Africans and people of African decent. If you have an engineering degree and are black here you can practically waltz into any job. It's rather the opposite of discrimination here despite what they'll tell you due to STEM oriented companies desperate to reach equal opportunity employment benefits.
>>
>>70665799

Really? Different where I am. Most Africans here are pretty based. They're classic banter smiths, and most of our companies hire people based on skill not skin colour.
>>
>>70665725
Also African American culture I would assume is a bit more "thuggish" than Australian African immigrants. Truth be told people who straight up immigrate from Africa are pretty damn normal. It's just the damn constant belligerent hate and racist attitude towards white people by African Americans that just makes it simply not worth the emotionally-taxing risk.

It degrades the society over time. Every single time. I recommend looking up total % black population cities and cross-referencing it with most dangerous cities in America. The statistics might blow your mind. It's a straight-up correlation. Numbers never lie.
>>
>>70665851
Yeah idk man. I do math for a livibg so I'd consider myself to be pretty logical and I wholeheartedly attempt to keep an open mind. But for 32 years I can honestly say I've met maybe 3-4 black people here who I could share a beer with. Disproportionate. Not worth the risk, will omit.
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 225x225px)
images.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
I came to talk about milk and was met with wtf questions interrogating me about my country. I don't even know my own street, I just came to talk about my based almarai milk ;~;
>>
File: 1485464751086.png (92KB, 198x246px) Image search: [Google]
1485464751086.png
92KB, 198x246px
>>70666611
Because you're rich for no reason other than oil
>>
>>70666954
But milk
>>
File: 1485045915421.jpg (873KB, 1543x735px) Image search: [Google]
1485045915421.jpg
873KB, 1543x735px
Yes.
>>
File: literallyme.jpg (645KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
literallyme.jpg
645KB, 1080x1920px
>>70665437
No.
>>
File: 1478537478211.png (231KB, 376x461px) Image search: [Google]
1478537478211.png
231KB, 376x461px
Good for shitposting, I don't even need to bait to get some (You)s.
>>
I hate /pol/, damn cancer
>>
File: IMG_1168.jpg (113KB, 1300x1068px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1168.jpg
113KB, 1300x1068px
>>70665719
/pol/ has about the same number of faggots as us, maybe more. They're just self-loathing closet cases.
>>
/pol/ is utter cancer tho
>>
Fuck /poooool/
>>
>>70665572

>oh no!!! someone thinks different than me!!!
>>
My brother despite being Sudanese read the entire /pol/ recommended list, everything from Rockwell to Schopenhauer, Plato to Francis Bacon, he knows almost everything about white supremacy and is quotable on anything about it, he's just as autistic as me

Even he said /pol/ became cancer after the reddit invasion and went to 8-chan
>>
>>70668681
>tfw no encouraging and affirmative Australian-elderly-brother response like 2013-14
>>
BEFUR /POL/ CUM
WE
WUZ
>>
>>70668681
>/pol/ recommended list
upload please
>>
>>70669358
http://www.goodreads.com/list/show/89892._pol_recommended_reading

Don't ever finish it, at some point you'll be knowledgeable enough to research on your own from other sources.

There's a picture with certain banned white supremacist texts, but I can't find it. If you read the list above, you'll be an authority on political philosophy and probably shouldn't even be wasting your time with us on /int/er/pol/
>>
>>70665437
Literally the worst board. Even worse than /b/ and /a/.
>>
>>70667055
milk makes your bones strong :--D
>>
>>70668681
>Even he said /pol/ became cancer after the reddit invasion and went to 8-chan
8/pol/ is just as bad. They even got absolutely BTFO by like 3 autists from 8/int/.
>>
>>70669864
Then where should we go besides posting on Breitbart/Right Wing News/Cult of Islam/etc ?
>>
>>70665437
I wish /pol/ was deleted and /pol/tards fucked off back to the social media shitholes they crawled out of. Easily the most cancerous group of newfags to come to 4chan over the past few years.
>>
I hate /pol/ they electe Trump
>>
nah
>>
>>70666018
>I do math for a livibg so I'd consider myself to be pretty logical and I wholeheartedly attempt to keep an open mind.
That's all well and good but you're a classic ignorant fuck unable to see beyond your beliefs.
Being quick with numbers has fuck all to do with rationality. Mathematics is not philosophy. Met plenty of spergs like you in my time. Those with mathematics university backgrounds have all been predictably detached from reality. Guess it's part of the whole STEM contradiction in that they courses are designed to attract "smart" individuals but in reality those who excel are typically braindead autists who are good at mindlessly memorising patterns without any real utility.
>>
>>70669469
Ive already read a vast number of books and have my own perspective of the modern world, so i wont read these. Im pretty anarchic but if i had to stand a realistic way, ill take social scientific critiques/sane economist books.

Thanks anyway and kek at these Nietzsche books as an edgy fedora starter. I dont know of most books there except for the ones of well known figures but what i can understand already is they refuse to read European critiques with critical thinking/soul-searching methods and social science books after the 80s or even after ww2, and human right ones. So you wont be able to develop your views of the modern social system/structure in the west even though you read all of these.

Also double kek at
>The Rape of Nanking by Iris Chang

This means /pol/ has that much of delusional Azn posters who are non-white like your brother, feel like they are doing something worthwhile, suck up/cater to alt-right whites and their movements.
>>
>>70670578
Thank you for reviewing them at least, I guess I didn't waste my time so much
>>
>>70670617
youre welcome my man
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.