[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

USA YES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: Americans cucks.jpg (136KB, 940x940px) Image search: [Google]
Americans cucks.jpg
136KB, 940x940px
USA YES
>>
Thank you for colorectal: the cancer.

>>>/pol/
>>
>>70648809

>United Cuckdom of America

Not to mention their country isn't even white to begin with
>>
>>70649365
>>70648809
good posts
>>
Literally nothin wrong with diversity
>>
File: twoscoops.jpg (144KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
twoscoops.jpg
144KB, 500x375px
>>70650314
There are different kinds of diversity. There's one where the "American people" (or whichever) is made up of many different smaller and diverse groups from different backfrounds, and there's the one where there are many different groups and cutures, one of which is the "American people".
>>
>>70650466
We have both
>>
>>70650466
Everyone here is an american irrespectice of their ethnicity. We are not a pussy ass muhhh ethnicity needs a separate country cucks. 100 years ago the italians and irish were the spics of today. Today they have blended in. So will the spics tomorrow.

Dont worry we will overcome anything.
>>
>>70653800
CHI
>>
>>70653800
Yeah, no.

Italians and Irish quickly assimilated, dropped their culture and lsnguage and adopted American values and English.

Spics don't do that. I see Mexicunt flags all the time.
>>
>>70653919
>quickly assimilated
>>
>>70653800
t. CaliforniANO
>>
>>70653919
We adopted their culture you dumb negro. We celebrate Halloween and eat pizza.
>>
>>70654139
pizza is american
>>
>>70653919
Proof?
>>
>AMERICA IS MORE KEK THAN A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>70654264
>Cuckland
>>
>whites will be bred out of existence by mestizos and niggers
JUST
How did white people fuck this up so mad
>>
>>70654765
*bad
>>
>>70654765
cultural degradation
>>
>>70654765
I think everything went to shit the second you were born
>>
>>70654008
Yes. They quickky assimilated. Less than a decade.

>>70654139
No. American pizza is nothing like napoli pizza.

Italians and Irish are white. Spics have been here since forever. They still babble in spanish publicly and demand bilingualism in areas with a lot of spics.
>>
>>70654829
>they assimilated quickly
>doesn't know about the know-nothing party
>>
>>70654829
American pizza was created by Italian immigrants and would exist if Italian pizza didn't exist.

Stop shitting on my ancestors contributions to this country. Have you seen what northern Europeans eat? The American diet would be that bad without us.
>>
>>70648809
Except for Orlando, Muslim immigrants have never been a big problem here. Conservative policies have also pushed many liberals to be blindly pro-Islam out of contrarianism.
>>
>>70653919
Walk through NY and count the Italian flags
>>
File: SBR0118-MainReport-Graphic3.gif (19KB, 702x437px) Image search: [Google]
SBR0118-MainReport-Graphic3.gif
19KB, 702x437px
>>70653919
Nigga, there were German language only towns in the US until WW1.

Mexicans have some of the lowest rates of linguistic retention ever seen. 78% of millennial Mexican Americans, including those born in Mexico, speak English at home.
>>
>>70654960
>know nothing party

Dissolved relatively quickly and does not contradict the fact that irish and italians assimilated quickly dumb spic.
>>
>>70655189
In little italy? Wew. Mexispics fly their flag everywhere.

>>70655787
Nigger, germans abandoned their language when we went to war with them. There was no stupid shit like German nationalism protests in the US. Unlike the spics who do it all the tine here

>press two for Spanish
>>
>>70656155
Spics commit violent crime at rates significant higher than the national average.
>>
>>70648809
Why not both f@m. What's wrong with me speaking spanish, if English is my primary language? Or me listening to spanish music/speaking it with my CHI friends? Or not celebrating thanksgiving? Or Celebrating Christmas the 24th?
>>
File: 1485844782961.jpg (53KB, 640x347px) Image search: [Google]
1485844782961.jpg
53KB, 640x347px
>>70656273
>Or not celebrating thanksgiving?
i am REALLY not going to like that
>>
>>70653919

ItaliANOs are annoying as shit. The only time people talk about their Irish heritage is when they're about to get wasted.
>>
>>70656323
tbqh, my family eats a turkey, just because they're cheap and everywhere during thanksgiving, but we don't do that "I'm thankful for" thing. It's just like a big family gathering/party, We don't even call it thanksgiving, just turkey day, since the most important thing about it is eating the turkey. Almost no CHI's celebrate thanksgiving where I live either. Like when I go to look for a turkey, I always go to the place where more CHI's live because they're always stocked up on turkeys, since no one buys them.
>>
>>70656415
>Almost no CHI's celebrate thanksgiving where I live either
FUCKED
>>
>>70656438
Sorry. Maybe someday more latinos will adopt it, like as they become more Americanized in further generations. Or at least adopt it partly like my family.
>>
>>70653919
Italian Americans aren't much more assimilated than Mexicans
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.