[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do canadians respect french-canadians?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1476203774065.png (906KB, 2468x2476px) Image search: [Google]
1476203774065.png
906KB, 2468x2476px
do canadians respect french-canadians?
>>
Canadians are not French, but Canadians
>>
>>70645841
shut up nigger

>>70645075
Quebecois aren't Canadians
>>
>>70645075
They do for some reason, i heard the Québécois are treated like a minority with all the privileges that come with it
On one hand i think it's disgraceful because we are white people and not eskimo natives but i wonder how good is it
Do you get to chimp out like muh i am French i'm allowed to be an asshole and angl*s are all like "yes sorry sir" ? Must be amazing t b h
>>
Frogs were special snowflakes, then the Clarity Act shut them up good and thanks to immigrants have every decreasing chances of succesful separation. In the meantime their language autism has cost them economic growth which even the CPC front runner Bernier admits is a problem.
>>
File: 1428030637635.png (686KB, 680x451px) Image search: [Google]
1428030637635.png
686KB, 680x451px
>>70646688
>They do for some reason, i heard the Québécois are treated like a minority with all the privileges that come with it
>On one hand i think it's disgraceful because we are white people and not eskimo natives but i wonder how good is it
>Do you get to chimp out like muh i am French i'm allowed to be an asshole and angl*s are all like "yes sorry sir" ? Must be amazing t b h
Pretty much. For example tuition rates were going to go up slightly so they protested and successfully stopped tuition hikes. Problem is for the rest of us is that Quebec students pay only 10% of their costs for university and the average for the rest of Canada is 3x as much, also other provinces transfer payments to help pay to subsidise their tuition. They also have French language police that will charge people for having English too big on their signs, so basically even if you wanted to have an English speaking shop selling stuff from England with a sign in English it would still be illegal. In the public sector you can speak awful English and still get a job in the government as a Native French speaker, where as if a native English speaker wants a job they have to be fluent in both. It's kinda bullshit, I can get where they're coming from because I imagine it would be annoying having a lot of the country not speak very good French, but it's full of double standards in terms of French - English preferential treatment.
>>
Albertan here
Quebec city is very beautiful
>>
>>70647508
French is the only official language of Quebec, but federal services must be provided in both English and French which is why the public sector makes sense. New Brunswick on the other hand is officially bilingual. They are the niggers of transfer payments though.
>>
Another albertan

I don't mind Quebec at all. Sure, some of their businesses and governments are super corrupt (see SNC Lavalin), and they've been an economic drain for a while, but its a nice province otherwise. I used to have a cottage up in the Laurentians by Saint Sauveur and it was a great cozy town which does have a unique vibe that differs from the rest of Canada in the pea soup kind of way.
>>
>>70647799
>>70647599
You niggers don't live next to them. Frogs are cancer to canadian society. Purge when?
>>
File: IMG_0151.jpg (26KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0151.jpg
26KB, 200x200px
>>70646527
Say that Politically incorrect word again and see what happens.
>>
>>70647701
Last time I checked nobody is going around cities like Toronto and shutting down Chinese restaurants because the lettering is too big. Frogs are just insecure about - god forbid - having English speakers live in their special zone.
>>
>>70647975
Come at me Swedenigger
>>
>>70645075
Quebec can secede like they fucking threatened to, and nothing would be lost.

They wish they were France, but France-Senpai wont fucking notice them beyond spitting at the ground in their general direction.
>>
File: IMG_0153.jpg (50KB, 492x623px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0153.jpg
50KB, 492x623px
>>70648890
You think I'm fucking around with you?,We will decimate your pissy European nation.We will send in the lesser races first to clean up the scum and then we will arrive ourselves to finish off any remaining curdshit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.