[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

only fags have something against degeneracy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1485837067058.webm (2MB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
1485837067058.webm
2MB, 360x640px
only fags have something against degeneracy
>>
>>70628848

I'm not a fag, I'm greek.
>>
what the fuck is her problem? she's probably full of aids, why doesn't the guy just leave?
>>
Sex is not something to show in public or with any person. Sex should only be for the person that you truly love.
>>
>>70628978
his face say no but willy say yes
>>
>>70629032
Sometimes willy can be wrong
>>
>>70629061
i think shes on molly
once i almost fucked my friends gf because we were on pills.i still fap to that memory
>>
this shit scares me.
the thought of girls getting very flirty with me, I don't know how to react. thankfully it only happens once every two years or so.
>>
>>70629231
fuck her ass you fool
>>
>>70628978
Because it is hot, but he doesn't want to get involved in an embarassing situation.
>>
>>70628848
2bh if I was in his place I'd freak out and leave.
>>
>>70629322
but what if she has diseases? how can you trust any girl this day and age?
>>
>>70629361
Dude he is just watching a chick masturbate, he isn't fucking her in a fucking train
>>
>>70628848
Fucking disgusting
>>
If the guy was ugly fat neet then he should go for it. I would ask her what station she gets off.
But if you can get it from someone more proper you should. This degenerate bitch has probably been around the block thousands of times. Full of aids.
>>
>>70628848
"Hello there, handsome. Want some aids?"
>>
"degeneracy" is just the word /pol/yps use for things they dislike
>>
/int/ - international
>>
I would have got rid of that bitch, she surely has aids so nothing to regret by letting her go
>>
>>70628848
virgin detected.
You must be massive fucking loser if you require the constant validation of women to feel good about yourself.

Once you've fucked a few girls it's all the fucking same man. Why lower yourself to some aids whore.
>>
>>70630614
This.

Thanks, tinder.
>>
>>70628848
>not calling her bluff and grabbing that bitches tits hard
>she won't be able to get mad because she literally gave consent through body language
>then when she says stop she'll look like a dumb whore who bit off more than she could chew and the guy could laught at her and call her a whore
>>
>>70628848
fucking man spreading
>>
>>70628848
Putrid c*nt
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.