[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why americans eat burgers with coffee? like the movies when a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 137444416_ba686ae439.jpg (61KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
137444416_ba686ae439.jpg
61KB, 400x266px
Why americans eat burgers with coffee? like the movies when a guy go to a fast food in the half of the road and eat a fucking burger/fried eggs/etc with coffee... COFFEE!!!
>>
Where the fuck did you get this idea from? Here in the States, we only drink coffee in the morning, with breakfast, exclusively from a mug and/or thermos.
>>
>>70618480
Movies don't reflect reality.
>>
>>70618511 i saw it in some movies
>>
>>70618549 so, you don't eat burgers with coffee? nice, because that is disgusting.
>>
>>70618511
They do it in movies
>>
>>70618511
t. Unemployed

>>70618480
Generally speaking, coffee isn't paired with an actual meal (excluding breakfast). It's more drank during the working day, or at breakfast. Otherwise it's considered a treat in and of itself, or paired with dessert.

Drinking coffee while eating a burger isn't strange, really, but it's not like it's a typical thing. Usually people have pop or beer with a burger.
>>
>>70618562
>>70618601
Foreign movies, maybe. In any case, what a weird stereotype.

>>70618655
t. Starbucks-drinking hipster
>>
>>70618698
I like the part where you call me a hipster for describing situations where you can drink black coffee as a normal human being.
>>
>>70618762
>Otherwise it's considered a treat in and of itself, or paired with dessert.
I dunno where you come from, but coffee is never a treat unless you turn it into one, and I've never heard of pairing it with a dessert. Black or bust.
>>
>>70618806
I'll admit that first one was for Starbucks types, but if you've never had coffee with pie at the end of Thanksgiving then you're missing out.
>>
>>70618698
Actually he makes perfect sense.

I did for a while worked an office job a couple of blocks away from a McDonald's, some offices you drink a lot of coffee for any number of reasons, sometimes on a break I'd go get a burguer as in it was a cheap and convenient lunch which allowed me to use my actual lunch time for something else. So, not sitting down to a proper meal, I could just get a small sandwich be done in 15 minutes and get back to work with some coffee.
>>
>>70618849
>coffee with pie at the end of Thanksgiving
That sounds interesting and I can see where you're coming from (a hot and bitter drink to counter a sweet and cold food item), but unfortunately I've never tried such a thing.

>>70618860
Huh, I can see where you're coming from. Me, I'm used to drinking a liter of coffee a day, so by noon I can't fathom drinking anymore (literally, it sickens me). If I'm gonna eat a burger, I'd rather have some water or soda to compliment, but to each their own.
>>
>>70618894
coffee is common before or after a social event when everyone sitting
>>
>>70618480
Wtf... no this dosen't happen. Soda is drank with burgers not coffee, most burger restaurants don't even have coffee.
>>
>>70618945
You sure it's not water, Mr. Chad McNormie ?
>>
File: IMG_9988.jpg (97KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9988.jpg
97KB, 680x680px
>>70618480
Ive never seen this happen and that's just gross desu.
>>
>>70618966
>offering water to your guests
pretty fucked desu
>>
>>70619000
How so?
>>
A thick, rare burger w/ all fixins is best paired with a tall glass of cold milk.
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>70619021
Water is something your guests request because they're thirsty
Coffee is something you offer to your guests because they might want something warm while they wait
>>
>>70619034
Im lactose intolerant
>>
>>70619074
>Finland
>Lactose intolerant
Pretty sure scandanavia is where we evolved lactase in the first place.
>>
BTW!! WHY AMERICANS DRINK MILK IN THE DINNER? WHY?
>>
>>70618480
Is the burger small or the coffee big?
>>
>>70619288
calcium and protein.
Also it's good.
>>
>>70619288
It's good
I still drink milk everyday
>>
>>70619074
you are so cute :3
>>
>>70619101
It was africa actually.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.