[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Fucking Britain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: Fuck leftists.png (220KB, 485x428px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck leftists.png
220KB, 485x428px
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking Britain
>>
>>70611876
>intersex
I fucking hate liberals
>>
>>70611876
jesus fucking christ, the more I know about 1st world countries, the more I love my irrelevant shithole
>>
>no source
Also
>Canadians
>>
>>70612371
>tfw no qt syrian hijabi gf
>>
>>70611950
Oh m8 do I know the irrelevant shithole feel
>>
Sometimes when I see a pregnant women I can't help imagine her stomach burst open and a bunch of those Hollywood Aliens come crawling out. I'm not the only one, right?
>>
>>70612371
The funny thing is that right after he said this, we rejected a busload of immigrants.
>>
>>70612425
oh, hello green Peru c:
>>
>>70612481
Anon, surely you're not saying that all this pandering is just mere virtue signalling, a-are you?
>>
>>70612481
where from?
>>
>"A large majority of people that have been pregnant or have given birth identify as women."
>t. British MEDICAL Association
For the love of Christ, what the actual fucking hell is wrong with the West? This is your end, are you aware of that? Centuries from now, Chang the historian will be writing about mysterious disappearance of sanity in the West before its downfall.
>>
I always find it funny how it's never trans people bitching about this stuff. It's always middle aged upper class white people, particularly white women. Getting offended for others is the most pathetic thing you can do. Society should not have to pander to a group of people that make up less than 1% of the population
>>
>>70612371

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/29/dont-call-pregnant-women-expectant-mothers-might-offend-transgender/
>>
>>70611876
I am fine with trans people, I acknowledge them, but god. This is starting to get ridiculous. Abo-Pansexuals? Just fucking stop. And before anybody calls me a cissexist white male, I am Indian, Atheist, and Liberal. How the left has degenerated.
>>
>>70611876
The Brexit was not a mistake.

Europe should be isolated from each other for cases like this.
>>
>>70612858
I THINK THAT PEOPLE SHOULD ALL BE FORCED AS SEX SLAVES ESECIALLY ALL THE CISSEXIST WHITE MALE CIS GENDERED SCUM FEEL MY BIG PANSEXUAL COCK LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
>>
>>70611949
Intersex makes sense for people with non-XY genotypes and hermaphrodites
>>
>>70612371
>>no source
yes there is you retard
http://metro.co.uk/2017/01/30/doctors-warned-not-to-say-expectant-mothers-in-case-it-offends-transgender-people-6415394/
>>
>>70612606
>Society should not have to pander to a group of people that make up less than 1% of the population
jesus christ no wonder that orange bigot got into office :^)
>>
>The advice was part of an internal document to staff outlining a raft of common phrases that should be avoided for fear of causing offence.

I remember seeing words like this before...
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
>>70611876
it's too late
>>
>>70611876
>woman gets pregnated
>degenerates get offended
jesus christ, the entire fucking world is turned upside down i swear
>>
>>70611876
People still have children
>>
Hey westerners.

What?
>>
>>70611876
This is how you waste resources on problems which actually aren't any. Seriously, what a shitty age to live in.
>>
>>70614315
"Expecting mothers" are 3d human females whose eggs have been fertilized by male sperm during coitus.
Judging by Japanese fertility rates this is a new concept to you.
>>
>>70614442
Hurry up and start another war so the world has real problems to focus on.
>>
So is Britain the most JUST country at this point? Merkel might be running Germany into the ground but every time I see something stupid like OP pop up it's always them.
>>
>>70614674
Would enexpecting mothers refer to rape targets?
>>
this is what happens when you let identity politics creep into the trans community and let the autists who think being trans is all about dying your hair pink and getting offended by everything have the reins.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.