[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you visited beautiful Constantinople?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Constantinople.jpg (562KB, 1460x1132px) Image search: [Google]
Constantinople.jpg
562KB, 1460x1132px
Why haven't you visited beautiful Constantinople?
>>
>>70605083
Because i don't have a time machine
>>
File: 515.gif (1001KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
515.gif
1001KB, 640x480px
>>70605115
>>
>>70605083
I find it pretty cheesy to visit a country just to go to a meme city
>>
obligatory video reply:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sl4XCVmoXg
>>
not interested (no money)
>>
I've been

it's not your typical European city (everything except the Sultan's palace, the great mosques, the Theodosian walls and the Galata tower was built recently, with the oldest, wooden, Turkish-built part of the city Sultanahmet, dating back to the late 19th century), but there is some flavour to be found on the backstreets like the tombs of sufi saints, the beautiful constantinopolitan patriarchate, a cast-iron Bulgarian church, and a crumbling Palaeologan palace in the midst of a poor quarter filled with gypsies and fundamentalist Muslims where derelict Greek shops are also common, empty since a wave of riots in the 1970s. I particularly enjoyed the ridiculous sight of women in full hijab swinging on cots, barbecuing and playing tennis in a park.
>>
Because it is too crowded and looks expensive(for me anyway turkey is pretty cheap for any tourist).
>>
I don't wanna be blown up by ISIS or Islamic Communists
>>
>>70605083
Turkey needs to go
>>
>>70606561
>I particularly enjoyed the ridiculous sight of women in full hijab swinging on cots, barbecuing and playing tennis in a park
why? it's not like Bosnia is far from where you live
>>
>>70607474
I visited Bosnia only once more than 10 years ago, and saw no veiled women.
>>
>>70605083
Been there back when shit hadn't hit the fan yet.
It was really awesome and the food was nice.

I'd think twice about going there now though.
>>
>>70605083
Because it's filled with T*rks
>>
>>70605083
>Constantinople

>>>/x/
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.