[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's hyped for WWIII? How's your government preparing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1479666729565.jpg (176KB, 980x608px) Image search: [Google]
1479666729565.jpg
176KB, 980x608px
Who's hyped for WWIII?

How's your government preparing?
>>
>>70601629
only if globalist ikes get btfo for good this time
>>
All parties left and right are condemning America so I guess we'll all be against them.
>>
I'm preparing by getting fat so that if there's a draft, I'm disqualified for being obese.
>>
I'm watching as much anime as I can

That counts as preparation, right?
>>
We're walking the line between both sets of powers.

I almost think we might be neutral if a WW3 broke out in the next ten years, especially if NATO and the group-defence clause dissolved.
>>
>>70601825
so like 99% of USA
>>
>>70601629
>>70601785
Are you going to fight on the frontlines?
>>
>>70601891
At least he has something to eat, monkeyboii
>>
>>70601629
Can someone translate me this :
Anon er en klam stodder

Thanks
>>
>>70602110

Yes. We're all trained in asymmetric warfare and guerilla tactics. Part of our studies includes learning from Castro and Che Guevara.
>>
>>70601629
Trump will probably sacrifice the whole west coast to Chinese nukes just to further his chance of re-election.
>>
>>70601825
>this is the average Trump supporter

You all call for a fight, for a war and keep them shitskins out, act like tough guys on the internet but when it comes to actually doing something you go faggot like the little bitch you actually are
>>
>>70602908
Anon is a disgusting pig/motherfucker
>>
>>70604253
Thanks dan
>>
>>70601629
My country will be neutral and we will never go to another war but if we did I'll join the army in the late stages to kill American civilians, because it will be obvious that the Chinese will win and take over the world
>>
>>70604167
I was making a joke, I'm not actually fat for that reason. I'm fat because I'm lazy and addicted to the sugary Jew.

And I didn't vote for Trump.
>>
>>70601629
reintroducing compulsory military service ;_;
>>
Our govt and people probably won't give a shit.
>>
>>70601629
Currently deciding which side to join
But we're gonna switch them anyway XDDDDDDDD
>>
>>70601629
WWIII will never append, not now not ever, you will never see a country nuke another.

War between superpowers is to expensive, even if you win it will not be worth it.

;_;
>>
File: IMG_0553.jpg (84KB, 599x453px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0553.jpg
84KB, 599x453px
Can you enlist if you need corrective lenses?

If not I will gladly be a partisan, I long to taste Commie blood.
>>
>early 20s starting out my life as an adult
FUCK YOU HERE'S SOME WORLD FINANCIAL CRISIS LOL
>mid 20s
SUCK MY DICK HERE'S THE ISLAMISTS AND RUSSIANS BEING SUBHUMANS
>late 20s
HAHA HERE'S THIS ORANGE CLOWN RUINING EVERYTHING FOR EVERYONE

I just want to live a comfy boring life in a comfy peaceful Europe.
>>
>>70601629
Go abroad for vacation and return once the whole thing blows over.
>>
>>70603757
And nothing of value would be lost.
>>
>>70604587

Trump wants war with China to get out of paying back trillions in debt
>>
File: 1484498944136.jpg (151KB, 797x957px) Image search: [Google]
1484498944136.jpg
151KB, 797x957px
I just want to watch the last evangelion and then they can go all out.
>>
>>70601629
We ordered some American soldiers but got scammed and they sent us only manlets :(
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.