[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

need russian assistance!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: awesome.jpg (23KB, 458x322px) Image search: [Google]
awesome.jpg
23KB, 458x322px
Are the following translations correct?

>Do we have access to the Telekom junction box in the basement?
>U nas yest' dostup k podklyucheniya v doma od Telekoma v podvale?

>Where is the Telekom junction box? (little connection box in the basement)
>Gde vasha podklyucheniya v doma od Telekoma?

>Do you have the login details for the connection?
>U vas yest' dannyye dlya dostupa k seti Internet?

>There is a failure with the house network / the underground cable/ the technology on our site/ your devices.
>Yest' oshibka v domashney linii / podzemnyy kabel / nashey stranitse tekhnologii / svoikh ustroystvakh.

>I have to hand this order over to our technology and network department. (giving the work order to another department within the company)
>YA dolzhen dat' zakaz v nash tekhnicheskiy otdel.

>I have fixed / provided / set up your connection now.
>U mena yest' ispravil /pereklyuchil / ustanovil podklyucheniya.

>Shall i help you with the setup of your connection? (e.g. configuring the router)
>Mogu li ya pomoch' vam s ustanovit'?

>We can fix the problems with your PC if you would order the support package „Computerhilfe“.
>Problema s ikh komp'yuter, my mozhem razreshit' pri bronirovanii paket uslug „Computerhilfe“.

5€ paypal for the first russian guy correcting all sentences here.
>>
>tfw nothing to correct
Can't find a single mistake.
>>
>>70599905
are you retarded?
>>
>>70599431
>U nas yest' dostup k podklyucheniya v doma od Telekoma v podvale? - Ecть ли y нac дocтyп к пoдкoючeниям Teлeкoмa в пoдвaлe дoмa?
.Gde vasha podklyucheniya v doma od Telekoma? - Гдe нaхoдитcя мapшpyтизaтop Teлeкoмa (B вaшeм дoмe),
>>
>>70601215
>Gde vasha podklyucheniya v doma od Telekoma?

i dont want to ask where it is, i want to ask if we have access to it (asking if the customer got the keys or the facility manager opened the door)
>>
>>70601360
Then you should say it like :"Are you able to grant acces to the place where the junction box is situated" or "Moжeтe ли вы пpeдocтaвить дocтyп к мecтy, гдe нaхoдитcя coeдинитeльнaя кopoбкa"
>>
File: 1408830378781.jpg (45KB, 600x755px) Image search: [Google]
1408830378781.jpg
45KB, 600x755px
>OP is a Telekom installer monkey preparing for his big day of setting up some Russian bydlo's DSL
>Meanwhile I can't even get service in English
>>
>>70601568
Well Actually if he would compose sentences so politely as if he would serve the British lord he would hear Poshol Nakhuy answer xD
>>
>>70601568
i already encountered a few foreign customers that dont speak english and it's really shit to serve them.
>>
>>70601919
In generally you should ask firm and direct sentences, not the "would you like a cup of tea"
Like " I need the access to your home`s junction box" "Our support package blabla would solve your problems" "Now connection is on" and so on. Otherwise ppl would suspect you want bring their money for nothing and these guys really dont like this way of service
>>
>>70601919
I can imagine. Well memes aside, you do have good attitude.
>>
File: forthegloryofsatan.jpg (42KB, 850x315px) Image search: [Google]
forthegloryofsatan.jpg
42KB, 850x315px
bump
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.