[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tell me about Yakuza

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1478020299129.jpg (61KB, 682x884px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1478020299129.jpg
61KB, 682x884px
tell me about Yakuza
>>
Chinese outsiders in a Japanese society.
>>
Who do they wear the mask?
>>
>>70599095
They helped the government supress the workers' movement and the unions.

Modern day japs seem to worship them because muh honour, muh traditions and muh families.
>>
The yamaguchi gumi is one of the biggest criminal groups in the entire world
>>
>>70599283
Do you think they could win a war against the 14K Triads?
>>
>>70599357
Depends where, but the yakuza is not known for brute force
>>
>>70599421
I mean like strategically, financially, politically dominate the Chinese elites of that organization. Or would they agree to a behind the curtains peace treaty where the Chinese will agree to stop harassing, attacking and propagandizing anti Japanese media if Japanese royalty lets the elites impregnate their princess.

Impregnating process will be a battle royale between the 14 generals. The most superior of the general's seed will endow the princess's womb with a godsend from the heavens and he will reign supreme over the other Chinese elites.

DNA testing will be performed to determine the baby's patriarch.
>>
>>70599714
wat
>>
>>70599795
Did I stutter?
>>
>>70599095
That looks like human skin desu.
>>
>>70599095
NAAAAAAANDA KOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRAA
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.