[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any news on the cucknada shooter identities?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: CcjMWaoXIAAKByw.jpg (41KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
CcjMWaoXIAAKByw.jpg
41KB, 600x338px
Any news on the cucknada shooter identities?
>>
>>70579959
One is Arab and the other is French Canadian
>>
Quebec independence fighters
>>
Stephen Harper taking care of unfinished business
>>
>>70579974
lmao called it

Refugees welcome though
>>
>>70579974
one of them is moroccan
>>
>>70580193

So one Arab one French then.
>>
>if you win your enemies win.
>>
>>70579974
>>70580048
>>70580193
one of them is moroccan and one was born in french canada, however theyre both muslims lol
>>
>>70580418
It's a win win situation.
>>
>>70580555
That's not legit reuters account
>>
>>70580582
Yeah, I just checked.
>>
>>70580555
>>70579974
>>70580048
fake news as usual
>>
>>70580447

proofs?
>>
According to information from the Sun, the man confirmed to be the perpetrator of the attack against the Islamic Cultural Centre. Said he felt bad because of what he had done and was threatening to shoot himself.

The Quebec police then chased a gray Mitsubishi which was then traveling on the Félix-Leclerc highway.

The 27-year-old man stopped his vehicle by himself on the edge of the access ramp of the Île d'Orléans bridge. He had with him, in the back seat, at least one handgun and two weapons that resembled an AK-47.

Around 8:45 pm, he requested to be picked up. The police waited for him to leave his vehicle by himself. Outside, he was arrested by members of the Tactical Intervention Group.

It was feared that explosive devices would be on board the Mitsubishi.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.