[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/arm/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Flag_of_Armenian_SSR.svg.png (11KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Armenian_SSR.svg.png
11KB, 1280x640px
Why are Armenians so smart?
>>
File: turkish-cockroach.jpg (59KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
turkish-cockroach.jpg
59KB, 500x667px
>>
>>70576008
turkish history lessons
>>
They gave us Kardashian and Sarkeesian
>>
>>70576188
+ System of a Down and Wine
>>
>>70576008
Ancient culture that managed to stay completely intact

Poetry and literature were commonplace while most other nations were living in caves.

Education is one of the highest cultural values.
>>
>>70576213
>Wine

Georgia
>>
>>70576188
>I'm gonna focus on 2 bad apples and not the literal dozens of scientists and artists that have made contributions to humanity

Also you gave us South America and Central America in their current state, enough said
>>
>>70576254
Good points there, one thing that always gave Armenians respect (In my opinon) is how they survived through all those times, I read about their history and it's crazy. They have been attacked by like everyone just because of their land and they still managed to stay intact unlike other nations that existed around ancient Armenia, such as Assyria
>>
>>70576318
Armenians are Jews of the Caucasus

Assyrians were literally the ISIS of the ancient world
>>
>>70576318
>They have been attacked by like everyone just because of their land

Yep, one of those countries that was constantly in a state of war. That's the misfortune of being in such a volatile region and being a christian nation surrounded by muslims

>>70576278
Disputed actually, it's generally believed to have originated somewhere in the caucasus. A specific country hasn't been pointed out yet but it's probably Armenia or Georgia
>>
We're IRL fantasy dwarves, nigga.
Especially mountain Armenians.
Hairy, short, all of us are alcoholics.

For real though, proud of my armenian heritage!
>>
>>70576447
I am 100% Armenian too! but I am not a dwarf lol, I am actually almost 5 11
>>
Because they are civilized. I used to live in Ukr*ine and armenian migrants were the best people I've ever met, they are kind, charizmatic and friendly. And I've never met a single armenian bydlo but have seen a lot of ukrainian ones.
>>
>>70576532
Warm wishes, my friend. It is good to see kinsmen here and there!
>>
>>70576532
Can you cook a sashlik?
>>
>>70576532
Yeah my dad was a dwarf but I turned out 6'1" genetics is strange

>>70576571
Thanks for the kind words, I have an Armenian friend from ukraine and he's told me the same but said there are some good ukrainians too.
>>
So,
what's the current state of AP?
>>
Armenians have pretty good culture as well.
Especially music:
https://youtu.be/L-iepu3EtyE
>>
Because they play nardi (нapды) a lot!
>>
I like their music instruments like duduk
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.