[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>designated shitting desert

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (655KB, 1208x862px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
655KB, 1208x862px
>designated shitting desert
>>
File: Arizona Is White.jpg (195KB, 463x507px) Image search: [Google]
Arizona Is White.jpg
195KB, 463x507px
The Colorado River is the second holiest river in Hinduism.
>>
>allah-flyovers
>>
>Buddhist

White girls be like
>>
>>70570896
>Jew England
>>
>tfw the south is green not because of immigrants, but because of African American converts
>>
>>70571012
>Jew York
>>
>>70571080
>Matzovania
>>
>>70570896
I live here and I see way more buddhists and muslims than hindus.
>>
>Poo Mexico
>>
Every Pooinloo I've seen in this country was wearing a Sikh turban. Are you sure we have Hindus?
>>
>>70571237
I blame all the snowbirds from "Canada" for why we have so many Hindus.
>>
>>70571321
The article the OP image comes from says that the survey only counted people who regularly attended church services.
It counted 2.2+ million christians in the state
..then 33k hindus
>>
>>70571411
So it's really just because we don't get very many non Christian immigrants at all, and Indians come here for the job opportunities. Probably because California has a ton of Indians, and then they leave California because of the high cost of living.
>>
>>70571518
I think it has more to do with the number of especially devout hindus compared to the probably higher number of less devout jews/muslims/buddhists/natives
Only regular attendees are counted, there are definitely more than just 2.2 million christians out of the 6 - 7 million people in the state
>>
>>70571141
>Yidesota
>>
>>70571648
>Jew Hampshire
>>
>Massajewsetts
>>
>>70570896
>all these hippy buddhists
>>
>>70570896
Some of those states are off.

I know North Dakota, South Dakota, and Montana should be native american shamanism/paganism.

There are more natives then islamics. Just checked and North Dakota doesnt even have 1,000 muslims.
>>
>>70571827
The west coast has the most Asian immigrants. I think actual Buddhist immigrants outnumber hippies.
>>
>>70571930
I thought most of the chinks here were secular?

t. Cali
>>
>>70571972
nope
>>
>>70570896
This includes mormons and c*tholics as christians.
>>
>>70571972
They are, but there's also some chinks that came to America because of communism, so I assume those ones are more likely to be religious. And there's other Asians that are Buddhist. So they just need a few thousand of those to be the second biggest religion in these states.
>>
>>70572038
are you implying they're not really christians?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.