[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Country feels thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0222.jpg (162KB, 952x629px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0222.jpg
162KB, 952x629px
>tfw your country has no rich history and has never been a major cultural, economic or military player because we've been ogaa boggaing for the past 2000 years
>>
>>70545330

t. West Brit
>>
>>70545330
Le bump
>>
>>70545330
Good post.
>>70545423
West Brits are objectively the best type of Irish.
>>
>>70545330
Some of the first works of literature in europe we written by the Irish, also you do have a rich history it just isn't widely known because your country didn't really step onto the world stage

pretty underrated imo
>>
File: Boston_triple-decker.jpg (271KB, 768x450px) Image search: [Google]
Boston_triple-decker.jpg
271KB, 768x450px
>>70545330
Partially wrong. Your diaspora has been a major cultural player in other countries.
>>
>>70545330
kek and yet irish americans like me are renaissance men
its not even genetic, you just suck
>>
>>70549579
>Irish
>>
File: 1474339233134.jpg (8KB, 211x193px) Image search: [Google]
1474339233134.jpg
8KB, 211x193px
>>70545330
Don't be a fag, OP.

Ireland is a minor nation by every definition of the word, but we're dripping with culture.

Irish is one of the oldest languages, our literature is some of the oldest, irish philosophers were all over Europe and sought in debates (for some reason), we revolutionized guerrilla warfare and produced some utterly top-tier politicians and and soldiers, whether they fought for Ireland or for England/elsewhere.

We gave the vikings a good battering, and bettered the English for a very long time; the english/british were objectively better at it than we were, but for all we had we gave them a good fight of it.

I would like to see a United Ireland some day, but only when the people want it. I'd like to see a genuine united people. None of this "we hate the british" shite. You fellas outside of the 6 counties fought them hard and eventually you won.
The fellas in the 6 counties are split between those who don't feel irish but find themselves on Ireland and those who feel irish but find themselves in an area marked as the UK.

Like it or not, Britain is part of our history and even if they no longer hold any of our island in the future, that will never change.

Less of the "them" and "us".
Irish people are a small group from a tiny island, but we spread all over the world.
Irish people were never very rich and never very powerful, but wherever you did find them you often found pretty decent warriors, writers and workers.

We're also slowly upping our shitposting game, which is great.

Don't be down, OP. Chill out.
>>
File: el zonte.png (1003KB, 823x558px) Image search: [Google]
el zonte.png
1003KB, 823x558px
>>70545330
>tfw everybody thinks your country is a war zone when in reality is not that bad
>>
I still got a bit of that ooga booga in me.
Sometimes while I'm working I get this urge to go dance around a fire and sacrifice an animal.
>>
>>70549673
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSw6QLKlyoI

Have a song for your nation, pal.
>>
File: confederate1.jpg (66KB, 450x299px) Image search: [Google]
confederate1.jpg
66KB, 450x299px
>you can't claim to be diaspora because muh heritage and you're too far disconnected from your past origins; don't even know what they are
>can't claim to be a "native" american because you live on stolen land and brown people always tell you to "go back to Europe"
>no real cultural identity
>until pic related
>but that's not allowed either
>>
>>70549811
It's amazing that I just heard abour this song a few days ago. A British girl I met on Tinder told me about it last weekend. It's a pity it's not very popular.
Apparently, Athlete did visit El Salvador.
Apparently, they did visit El Salvador.
>>
>>70545330
You HAD a rich heritage and identity, look at the global appeal of St Paddy's, but you blew that all away when you decided to become Multi-cultural Shithole #36.
>>
File: 1485711803124.jpg (215KB, 668x775px) Image search: [Google]
1485711803124.jpg
215KB, 668x775px
>>70545330
Barbarism has its advantages
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.