[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/new world/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

This thread is dedicated to the discussion of the New World.

Invited:
>New Worlders
>New World sympathizers

Let's discuss how the New World is superior. We can start of with this:
>only languages spoken are the most important European languages
>Christian values
>less cuckolding and whiteguilting
>history of hardworking people who left Europe with nothing and made a home in an untouched land
>>
new world a shit
>>
File: 1485030524882.jpg (25KB, 474x355px) Image search: [Google]
1485030524882.jpg
25KB, 474x355px
>>
>>70544750
aren't Australia and NZ part f the new world?
>>
>>70544750
You are merely a bad reflection of Europe.
>>
>>70544788
Now Italy this is a very mean message. Not only the New World is full of resources to make strong and powerful mations, but it also received a lot of European immigration, and not only from its fourth main colonizers. Indeed, a lot of Italian immigrants were received in the Americas, with strong populations in the USA, Argentina and Canada. We also received Polish, German, Irish and everyone willing to leave their homestead to contribute to the building of strong and poweful nations. Italy is a very densely populated country, but its citizens are hardworking and carry a rich history, therefore, they are more than invited in this new continent.
>>
>>70544901
wtf i love the new world now
>>
>>70545010
do italians like rocky

i like italy because of rocky
>>
>>70544858
not too much mosques to make a real good reflection, sorry
>>
>There are 7 billion people in the planet
>Only 1 billion live in the Americas
Makes you think
>>
>>70545087
only the first 1-2 movies, the rest is shite
>>
File: first nations.jpg (114KB, 772x700px) Image search: [Google]
first nations.jpg
114KB, 772x700px
>>70545256
Canada fills up rapidly tho.
I wonder if they manage to integrate all newcomers into an american like common slurry and become relevant or if they succumb to the old world tribalism they welcome as diversity. In 50 years, chinese, africans and indians may have enough demographic agency to simply carve out a nation of their own out of canada as it being a postnational society might invite such trouble if their army and police will end up being made of people who identity more with their ethnicity then with Canada as a state.
>>
>>70544825
More or less. But New World is just the America's

They considered this area a far away unknown land
>>
File: 18239659692_2ebc68d0c7_c.jpg (718KB, 2048x1360px) Image search: [Google]
18239659692_2ebc68d0c7_c.jpg
718KB, 2048x1360px
>>70544750
We do have a nice looking Mc Donald's.
>>
>>70545938
Very nice.
Would obese/10
>>
File: 2001 Attack on American Embassy.jpg (24KB, 375x300px) Image search: [Google]
2001 Attack on American Embassy.jpg
24KB, 375x300px
>>70545938
Fuck the burgers
>>
>>70544750
>christian values
Here religion has been banned from schools for 100 years now, easter is tourism week, Christmas is family day and we recently denied the construction of statue of the Virgin. Everyone is free to have their own religion but 70% of Uruguayans see it as irrelevant
>less cuckolding and whiteguilting
In South America yes. The US and Canada on the other hand...
>>
>>70544750
Daily reminder that all the adventurous, high-test men came to the New-World, that's why euros are the sissies they are today.
>>
>>70544750
the son has surpassed the father
well played
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.