[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does the average person in your country think about Donald Trump?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 360
Thread images: 62

File: DJT_Headshot_V2.jpg (547KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
DJT_Headshot_V2.jpg
547KB, 400x400px
What does the average person in your country think about Donald Trump?
>>
>>70532934
Leftists want his head
""""Right wingers"""" pretend not to like him
Right wingers like him
>>
>>70532934
A dangerous clown
>>
repugnance
>>
>>70532934
That he is crazy and unpredictable
>>
>>70532934
Take a guess
>>
>>70533031
They like him, but question his leadership skills
>>
File: NATO troops in Prague.jpg (245KB, 962x611px) Image search: [Google]
NATO troops in Prague.jpg
245KB, 962x611px
About 95% of people here and in Poland have mindless slavish Trump worship. Remaining 5% are edgy teens and 70 year old former KSC members.
>>
>>70532934
We either don't care or we love him for his anti-muslim policies.

I think your average bloke would think it's a little fucked if he does turn out to be ""racist"" tho so I wouldn't say we're at this >>70533131 stage.
>>
File: IMG_3286.jpg (52KB, 640x703px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3286.jpg
52KB, 640x703px
>>70533131
That's a lie. He's unpopular even in more conservative Slovakia.
>>
typical american

or he will be that

wait for the american tourists acting like him in a foreign country, nothing funnier than that shit
>>
>>70533222
Why is this?
>>
>>70533173
A lot I've heard don't think much of him.

There haven't been many protest her over their leaders in a long time but there were recently.
>>
>>70533239
You don't know Trump?
>>
>>70532934
Better than the monkey.
>>
>>70532934
I would say most of us don't really care too much but many are slightly worried that he will stop the US from being our defence buddies. If people actually looked at his policies he'd be far too right wing for 90% of australia.

>>70533173
WRONG! I'd say there are more people that hate him for his racism than love him for it.
>>
>>70533222
>>70532986
Oh look, it's the Slovak ANTIFA again. this guy's grandpa was probably member of KSC/state security forces and told him wonderful stories about back when everyone had free housing/guaranteed employment and you better not take his pension away.

Every grave stone that goes up moves us a little bit forward into the future.
>>
>>70532934
0-15 believe hes racist and shit media says is true
16-20 90% think hes racist and shit media says is true
21-40 id say 80% still believe the shit
40-99 probably about the same

my country is deluded by flashy lights on tv
>>
>>70532934
Despite 4chan /pol/ cucks spewing alt-right memes, the majority of Americans are against this embarrassing "muslim ban", especially since it blatantly excludes Saudi Arabia, where the large majority of the terrorists from 9/11 came from.

/pol/, by the way, has LARGELY been proven to be absolute beta faggots on Shia LeBeuf's livestream, "He will nut inside us". How's this for a mind fuck: the majority of /pol/ faggots were actually minorities. Those beta cucks not only hate minorities, they hate themselves. Fucking pathetic.

Normies are right in this instance. Trump is a fraud and a joke and will go down as the worst president of all time. Shillary would have actually been better. Fucking sad.
>>
File: Trump22.jpg (77KB, 960x594px) Image search: [Google]
Trump22.jpg
77KB, 960x594px
>>70532934
>>
>>70532934
sceptical about the whole Russia thing, other than that positive
>>
Mostly negative, people rightly see him as a dangerous reactionary cunt
>>
>>70532934
"Lel americans are so dumb"
>>
>>70533263
I do but I'm surprised for why Slovakia dislikes him. Sweden, Germany etc etc I understand.

>>70533248
>A lot I've heard don't think much of him.
Yeah tbf he acts like an idiot, even by yank standards. I mean when't the last time you heard of a politician getting into flamewars on twitter.

>There haven't been many protest her over their leaders in a long time but there were recently.
I hate people who do that. Left or right we shouldn't intrude in other countries matters.
>>
File: IMG_6305.jpg (43KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6305.jpg
43KB, 600x700px
>>70533303
>mfw
>>
>>70533293
those are fine

fuck, this shit board is truly full of /pol/dditors who believe in everything /pol/ddit breitbert and /r/donald tell to you is true

fuck
>>
>>70533288
Except they are legitimately concerned because of his relationship with Russia, and the very fact that the Slovaks are enemy to the Imperial Bear.

You, as a Czech, should also fear this, as, whenever the relationship with Russia fails (in which, it will likely because Trump's grade school level ego will sour everything), you can expect America to be a nation totally by itself and not an ally to anyone else in the world but himself.

But OK, pretend to know your country, because you likely do not.
>>
>>70533288
None of my grandparents or parents were in the KSČ and they didn't like the previous regime (I don't like it either). Part of my family emigrated to Switzerland and Sweden in 1969.

Kádrovať by si chcel, jebko? A mne budeš nadávať do eštebákov.
>>
The only slightly positive thing I've heard about him is that some find him funny. Other than that people view him as another proof of America's stupidity. I also hold that view.
>>
We think he is not smart and he doesn't have a knowledge about the method of diplomacy.
>>
>>70533367
They're uninformed snowflakes, contrary to what they call truly informed citizens of America, rightfully disgusted over the vast atrocities that have happened in just one week.

Member when we thought Trump was a joke? Member when 4chan believed in meme magic? Well, the people who all saw it as a joke are now disgusted, hence the new and beneficial anti-Trump sentiment here. Let it continue, as this is the healing process.

>>70533351
Not an argument
>>
File: IMG_5911.png (145KB, 551x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5911.png
145KB, 551x420px
>me with each passing day on board Trump's Totalitarian Terror Train
>>
Hope civil war breaks out in America
>>
File: 1478698414_Donald-Trump11.jpg (66KB, 476x330px) Image search: [Google]
1478698414_Donald-Trump11.jpg
66KB, 476x330px
>>70532934
>>
>>70533418
I was trying to vent the frustrations and fears I have, in no way was I disagreeing with you
>>
>>70533344
Because he's seen as unpredictable and unqualified. We know him from the Apprentice his motivational books.
>>
>>70533437
The funny part is, we're preparing before the Trumptards ever will. Resistance movements are taking Kung-Fu classes and learning how to use weapons, and this is how the coup d'etat will go in our favor.
>>
Most Japanese think Trump will become Hentai actor in japan
>>
>>70533461
how was berlusconi for Italy? Was he bad, good, mediocre?
>>
>>70533402
And I view your nation with utter contempt. Enjoy your nonstop influx of Muslims, enjoy your continent committing mass ethnic and cultural suicide, enjoy the nonstop terrorist attacks. Retarded cheesehead.
>>
File: 1444672878375.jpg (219KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1444672878375.jpg
219KB, 1280x720px
>mfw all these complaints about Trump don't matter because America is on top and our President is calling the shots.
>>
>>70533506
You're right
EU is stupid hentai continent
>>
>>70533506
This is how I view the average American. A drooling retard, barely coherent, filled with anger, completely ignorant about the facts. A parody of himself.

Calm your mantitties.
>>
>>70533303
https://mic.com/articles/166845/the-list-of-muslim-countries-trump-wants-to-ban-was-compiled-by-the-obama-administration

Had he extended itnto Saudi Arabia as well, you leftishits would bitch and moan even further.

Get thrown out of a helicooter useless virtue signaling faggot.
>>
>>70533506
This sentiment is why people laugh at America, and quite frankly, you should be ashamed for echoing what Trump supporters' xenophobia is like.

But OK, just be ignorant. You realize Americans are hated for a reason, correct? They are absolutely correct in every way. And electing Trump is the icing on the cake as to why the entire world should laugh at us.

Why didn't Trump ban the Saudi refugees again? Is it because he has business ventures there? Of course!
>>
I've never met a canadian who liked him and I live in a conservative as fuck suburb of toronto that voted harper every election. he's genuinely thought of as a spoilt retarded manchild imo.
>>
Dangerous and unstable racist misogynist fascist, must be stopped at all costs
>>
>>70533548
its a good impression of flyover shitholes, but cities are fairly nice.

america has had a consistent brain drain into california/washington/ny/new england for centuries. you'll observe how genuinely fucking retarded the average smalltowner in america is.
>>
File: IMG_5603.jpg (57KB, 621x502px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5603.jpg
57KB, 621x502px
>>70533524
>LALALALALALALALALALALALALLALALALAAALA CAN'T HEAR YOU HOW FUCKING DUMB CAN YOU BE THINKING GOD EMPEROR TRUMP IS INCOMPETENT HOW KEKED CAN YOU BE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ENJOY GETTING RAPED BY JAMAL AND MUHAMMAD
>>
>>70533548
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/france-germany-unite-face-trump-refugee-ban/

Stupid fucking moron. No matter how many terrorist attacks happen, you will never learn.

I hope Wilders truly makes your country great again.
>>
>>70533556
Actually, we wouldn't be complaining about the Saudis being vetted, because we would only expect it. It just so happens to be that Trump has business ventures in various Middle Eastern nations, and guess what, he did not issue a single refugee barring at all!

And besides, you used a fake news article. How about taking the loss, snowflake?
>>
Trump is not racist
He is true monarch..
You should read Machiavelli "the prince"
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (127KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
>>70533593
Those flyover states are some of the smartest in the union dumb leaf. California is one of the dumbest.
>>
>>70533598
What they're doing is a show of unity. What you're doing is advocating hatred and xenophobia against your former allies because you don't agree with them. All in the name of an orange-faced narcissist, gaslighting you and the rest of the American people. You are the worthless one, not him.
>>
>>70533369
He's talked about raising military preparedness and upgrading US nuke arsenal so I won't worry too much about Russia. Part of reason they got away with everything in Ukraine is that previous president was Neville Chamberlain appeaser.

I don't know every detail of course but we have to simply hope for the best. Obama certainly did nothing at all to stop Russian aggression.
>>
File: 1479798820377.png (124KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1479798820377.png
124KB, 640x640px
It really didnt take very long for 4chan to turn on Trump
>>
>>70533474
hope there's an International Brigade to America when the civil war breaks out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNYOtrwTG9o
>>
>>70533614
Banning an entire country because the people are dark-skinned? One could argue that it is racist. Could you imagine that if Trump issued a ban on Japanese people for not complying with his demands, how would that NOT be racist?

You are being gaslighted. Wake up before it's too late.
>>
File: TZR5I61.png (333KB, 729x1416px) Image search: [Google]
TZR5I61.png
333KB, 729x1416px
>>70533557
>MUH XENOPHOBIA

Fucking kill yourself. Islam is by far and large a cancerous religion that is utterly incompatible with western values. You seek to import hundreds of thousands of people that hate our way of life and commit terrorist attacks every month.

Trump is not banning Chinese, Indian or Korean immigrants who inlike the mudslimes don't run over people in trucks, shoot random nightclubs, or blow up marathons and buildings.

Fuck you for trying to destroy this country.
>>
>>70533598
And I hope Trump doesn't run your country into the ground.

Who am I kidding, I hoping for a full scale Civil War with livestreaming so I can watch.
>>
File: huetrigger.jpg (108KB, 421x580px) Image search: [Google]
huetrigger.jpg
108KB, 421x580px
>>70533303
>>
>>70533669
Maybe because as soon as he came into power people realized the gravity of the situation they had put themselves into. The man is a lunatic with zero experience in governing anyone, let alone a nation of 320 million people
>>
>>70533611
Saudis are already extensively vetted you idiot. That's why they weren't on Obongo's list. The ban list was not compiled by Trump, but intelligence agencies under Obama. It has nothing to do with business ventures you paranoid leftist cunt.

The countries on the list lack such extreme vetting hence the need for temporary bans.
>>
>>70533626
>posting a map with no legitimate sources

Nope I have family who live in those smalltown shitholes. Maybe 10% aspire to something useful/good in life meanwhile the rest genuinely do not have any ambition or desire to improve their lot. Its completely the opposite in big cities in the flyovers/New England/non-Mexican California/Northwest.

It makes sense that the smartest usually leave for bigger cities while the dumbest stay in their town to pass on their stupid genes while pretending they have some purpose by clinging to patriotism/religion/etc.
>>
>>70533664
>He's talked about raising military preparedness and upgrading US nuke arsenal

And what makes you think Russia won't do the same in return? Russia is no friend to America. They are the enemy. They see Trump as the easy target because they know a nuclear fallout with Shillary in office would be all the more complicated.

And please, Obama didn't do anything to divide the world up you mean? Because that's what Trump is doing RIGHT NOW in the Middle East. You are being played, like the rest here.

>>70533669
See>>70533303
It's just a r/The_Douchebag and nu-/pol/ thing.
>>
File: juuh elikkäs.gif (845KB, 300x192px) Image search: [Google]
juuh elikkäs.gif
845KB, 300x192px
>>70533557
>Is it because he has business ventures there? Of course!

>mfw these retards think US president has the time to do business ventures and shieet
>>
>>70533641
>hatred and xenophobia

No. I have no issue with white Europeans idiot. I am advocating against the white continent destroying itself because of leftist idiots like you that have the borders open with no limit to the most cancerous and destructive religion on earth. I have a problem with white cities in white countries being turned into Mudslime shitholes.
>>
trump is whiny baby.
>>
>>70533751
Here's the source

http://www.people.vcu.edu/~mamcdani/Publications/McDaniel%20(2006)%20Estimating%20state%20IQ.pdf

Make like a leaf and get blown the fuck out.
>>
>>70533702
Americans are more likely to be killed by Christian terrorists or die in a car accident besides being bombed by "Jihadists." Not to mention that ZERO refugees have committed Islamic terror attacks not ONCE in U.S. History. You are being lied to by /pol/ as if it is reality, when in actuality, none of this happens in America and that you should take note of reality rather than fake news.

>>70533746
Prove it to me, otherwise, you just sound like a completely uninformed, bumbling idiot, suffering from likely Dunning-Kruger and have a severe snowflake complex.
>>
>>70533721
rude
>>
>>70533756
Now this is same guy who in 1980s would have said Reagan was going to start World War III by provoking USSR. Guess what happen instead? Russians knew they can't beat US in arms race and back down. thanks to that, my country and a dozen others became free and Russians finally go back home.

Appeasement never ever works. It's taken by enemy as a sign of weakness.
>>
Ruski enabling bastard or based god.
Depending if you talk to a rusophile or a rusophobe.
>>
>>70533611
>muh fake nooz
>everything I don't agree with is fake news!

>In February 2016, the Obama administration added Libya, Somali and Yemen to the list of countries one could not have visited — but allowed dual citizens of those countries who had not traveled there access to the Visa Waiver Program. Dual citizens of Syria, Sudan, Iraq and Iran are still ineligible, however.

>So, in a nutshell, Obama restricted visa waivers for those seven Muslim-majority countries — Iran, Iraq, Syria, Sudan, Somalia, Libya and Yemen — and now, Trump is looking to bar immigration and visitors from the same list of countries.

Kill yourself now.
>>
>>70533780
Because he's not a politician, he is a narcissistic con-artist who somehow used his gaslighting to take the reigns of the most important position in this country. He is making the swamp even bigger than it already was, Washington is now a byproduct of the corporates, isn't that what everyone here was initially against? That and the Jewish membership in his cabinet and associates? It is absolutely baffling as to why you all still support him after all of this. Even Bernie Sanders, as bas as he may have been, was less cringeworthy.

>>70533809
You are more likely to be killed by a white supremacist over a "Jihadist" in America. Suck it up, snowflake.
>>
Racist NAZI patriarchal sexist rapist.
Spain is a pozzed feminazi hell and if you don't bend over for m'lady at every turn you're worse than Hitler.
>>
>>70533721
And I hope for more truckings, bombings and shootings in your countries. You don't get an ounce of sympathy from me. Continue destroying yourselves.
>>
>>70533891
If there wasn't Gorbachev in power, then you can bet the Eastern Bloc wouldn't have fallen peacefully. Any other Soviet leader would've sent in the tanks to quash the revolution. That's why current Russians hate him.

Reagan was an insane maniac.
>>
>>70533891
Then good luck standing up to an imperialistic, barbaric hegemon. The Crimeans would be happy to tell you there stories if they could, but they most likely don't have the same privileges you do to be posting here. Better take account into those actually wronged rather than a snowflake like you, correct?

>>70533942
Not an argument.
>>
gonna be funny when he alienates literally every other nation on the planet and becomes the North Korea of the west.
>>
>>70533977
I don't want sympathy from a yank, everything the eternal yank touches dies.

These next 4 years are gonna be great.
>>
>>70534014
The majority sentiment in this country is exactly this.
>>
>>70533942
>blocking people with legit visas and green cards is literally the same as what obama did
it's not him who should kill himself senpai
>>
>>70532934
most think he's an idiot
a lot don't know/care
a few like him

99% of people have based their opinion of him through facebook articles. I know a couple people I know hate him but can't seem to explain why
>>
>>70533870
see
>>70533942

>americans are more likely to be killed by christian terrorists

Bullshit. This ignores 9/11. It ignores the Orlando and San Bernardino shootings.

Abortion bombings have killed less than a fucking handful.

>you're more likely to die in an automobile accident

And you're also more likely to die from cancer.

That doesn't mean you should jeopardize public safety even more dumb fuck virtue signalling cunt. Automobiles serve a useful purpose to society. Massive influx of mudslimes that want gibs do not. Because X is more dangerous than Y statistically does not mean that Y should be ignored.
>>
>>70534014
will it finally be the fall of america?
>>
>>70533595
>being this triggered
>>
File: dem greek homos.jpg (100KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
dem greek homos.jpg
100KB, 960x539px
>>70533950
You might have noticed i'm not american, things going on in your shithole dont have nothing to do with me and frankly. I dont give a shit, i didn''t vote and i cant vote.
Just seeing your bitchass buzzfeed mouthpiece crybabies moan and make shit arguements like "evul nazis making business dealz" makes me smile.
>>
>>70532934
mainly positive. way less kurophile than hillary.
>>
>>70533977
Less people have died in europe due to islamists than than have died on 9/11.
>>
>>70534018
The same could be said about Europe. Lmao when Cucksterdam or some other Western European city is the next target of IRL frogger or shootsmeandblowsmeup.
>>
>>70533891
I find it ironic how you labelled Obama an appeaser. What's Trump then?
>>
>tv celeb becomes the president
>only in america
>>
File: may and trump sitting in a tree.jpg (34KB, 826x516px) Image search: [Google]
may and trump sitting in a tree.jpg
34KB, 826x516px
>>70532934
In all honesty I'm ambivalent towards him. Most people here it seems really, really dislike him. Dislike him to the point of wanting him dead, which is funny coming from people who seem to be hippies.
>>
File: pino1.jpg (25KB, 600x425px) Image search: [Google]
pino1.jpg
25KB, 600x425px
>>70533870
>zero refugees have committed terrorist attacks

>On November 28, 2016, a car ramming attack and mass stabbing occurred at 9:52 a.m. EST at Ohio State University (OSU)'s Watts Hall in Columbus, Ohio. The attacker, Somali refugee Abdul Razak Ali Artan, was shot and killed by the first responding OSU police officer, and 13 people were hospitalized for injuries

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Ohio_State_University_attack

Neck yourself you stupid fucking cretin.
>>
>>70534105
That already happened in 1981.
>>
>>70532934
"He's a pretty cool guy, just like our President."
or
"what a dick. Americans done fucked up."
>>
>>70534046
>9/11
Saudis, a country Trump has immunized from the Muslim ban.

>Orlando
An American Muslim

>San Bernardino
American Muslims

See how it's Americans and not "rapefugees" committing these terror attacks? Pick and choose your examples next time before they don't sound entirely wrong.

Everything you are saying is textbook xenophobia and racism, and if you can't see this, you are part of the problem.
>>
>>70533964
Not even a nazi, they had a point at least. He's just angry at things

>>70533490
Mediocre, but for quite a long period
>>
>>70534089
A terrorist attack won't compare to the second American Civil War, which will happen when Trump loyalists clash with the rest.

Only thing I hope for all millions of deaths, maybe even a thermonuclear civil war.
>>
>First week in office
>Two diplomatic blunders
>Nonstop obsession with trivial shit (muh crowd numbers, lying on TV)

trump is easily the most hated person in canada. its absolutely hilarious.
>>
>>70533986
They say one reason for fall of USSR was that political indoctrination in Soviet army lapsed. When hardliners tried to regain control in August 91 coup, it failed because soldiers didn't care enough to fight for communism.

The Chinese always have believed this anyway, they have always made sure their troops are indoctrinated so they don't turn against communist party.
>>
He's lucky to win because the other candidate was Hilary Clinton.
>>
Guy1: He said "This is a catastrophe, they have now elected a man who doesn't even know what the president does" he seems not to be willing to move a bit
Guy2: Before the election he was hoping for Hillary to win, after i spoke to him he seems to have gotten a more laid-back view on it, even seeing positive things in Trump
Guy3: Was dead sure Trump would win, and even expressed support for him
G4: thinks nobody could've predicted it, didn't actually say anything for or against it, but seemed somewhat nervous about Trumps victory
G5: Hopes he's misunderstood Trump

Girl1: Was hoping for Hillary because "at least then nothing will change", was disappointed with the results but quickly bounced back to "oh well, he doesn't have that much power"
Girl2: said she doesn't like either of the choices, and seems to question anything said about Trump, be it for or against him
Girl3: The only time she said anything about the topic, she said she doesn't see why he's worse than Hilary, but would rather have had Bernie
Girl4: Said Hillary wouldn't have made any change, so maybe this is better

Teacher1 (f): Did not see anything good about Trump at all, even blaming Trump for a guy that murdered someone, because he was politically motivated
Teacher2 (m): said it's about 50% chance he'll win. but it's interesting the way he's been powered by the people, unlike Hillary

Me?
I really fully thought Hitlary would win, and there was not point in trying to stop it. I didn't like either, but i didn't really question my opinion on him enough to seek out a discussion with someone until two days before the election
After the (short) discussion i was left with the idea that maybe he should win? Still wasn't sure
In the aftermath of the election, i've seen so much funny bullshit from SJWs on youtube, and it feels great.
>>
>>70534154
what diplomatic blunders?
>>
>>70534036
That's not happening anymore you stupid slavshit. They aren't being detained if you have a green card. It was a misunderstanding.

But no more visas will be granted to those countries until we have much better vetting.

Do you understand?
>>
>>70533344
Well he's similar to our post-communist style entrepreneurs in his lack of taste, disregard for law and morals and his redneck manners.
>>
File: IMG_5710.png (107KB, 755x691px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5710.png
107KB, 755x691px
>>70534036
I'm upset because he really stopped people with all the paperwork from coming into the country. It hasn't even been two weeks and he's already making enemies around the world, causing strife and backstabbing allies, and for no good reason.
>>
>>70534154
And they deserve to do so, because unlike my regrettable country, you set the gold standard for how leadership should look like. Now, if your leader could be more open on DAPL, I would have even more of a profound respect.
>>
>>70534179
>threaten to cancel summit with mexico
>mexico cancels meetings, pissed trump still insists on the fucking wall
>alienates the entire latin world with this nonsense

>international travel ban on muslim countries
>pisses off those muslim countries, tonnes more countries who disagree with it

these are blunders. obama was tame because he didn't cause these fuckups. even bush was a lot more civil and not such a fuckup.
>>
>>70533870
>Not to mention that ZERO refugees have committed Islamic terror attacks not ONCE in U.S. History
mby start reading non US history.
>>
People thought he wouldn't be as bad as he pretended to be during the campaign because that was just populist rhetoric. Now they realize he wasn't pretending.
>>
>>70533950
>you are more likely to be killed by a white supremacist than a muslim terrorist

False. See
>>70534046

>>70534140
>an american muslim

You said Muslim attacks you fucking idiot. You are shifting the goalposts now. Mateen was the son of Afghan refugees. Now you're going "HURR BUT THEY WERE RAISED IN THE US SO IT DOESN'T COUNT"

It's islamic terrorism. They kill more than any white terrorist a year you fucking imbecile.
>>
Loud redneck with no subtility
>>
>>70534244
It doesn't matter, because what happens in other countries doesn't happen in America. We could even take all of their refugees if they please, but our orange-faced narcissist wouldn't have a care in the world for a group of people he entirely labels "jihadists."
>>
>>70533950
>You are more likely to be killed by a white supremacist over a "Jihadist" in America. Suck it up, snowflake.
Actually you're more likely to be killed by some special tumblr case or rioting antifa faggot tbqh.
>>
>>70534256
That's my reaction, desu.
>Wait, he's not pretending?
>>
>>70532934
Most people passively dislike him with occasional person super-butthurt that he killed TPP (aka Operation Everybody Fuck China).
>>
Idiots think he's hitler, normal people secretly wish we had someone like him.
>>
I don't hear much about him irl. The only comments I hear are people calling him an idiot and a retard.

On the Internet the Putinbots are praising him, hoping he dissolves NATO and that Russia "liberates" Eastern Europe from the sorosoids, liberasts, fags, fezes, etc.
>>
>>70534151

>muh civil war

In your dreams.

Most gun owners in the country support Trump.

Most of the military supports Trump.

Most law enforcement supports Trump.

Liberals will get their shit pushed in so fucking hard in the event of a civil war it'll be laughable.
>>70534140
>RAAAYCISM

Islam is not a race dumb leftist fuck. Fuck off back to /r/politics.
>>
File: ebinphobia.png (666KB, 1248x960px) Image search: [Google]
ebinphobia.png
666KB, 1248x960px
>>70534289
take them pls
FUCK TRUMP
pls take them
>>
>>70533303
So /pol/ is full of 15 y.o. white trash and CHIs? Makes sense
>>
>>70534259
I'm referring to REFUGEES, not American citizens. In which, I am correct when I say that ZERO REFUGEE TERRORIST ATTACKS have been committed in the United States. You are severely paranoid if you think they even happened in the first place. It was all AMERICANS who did these, not "refugees."
>>
>>70534081
And? That's an argument against Islam you idiot.

Paris and Nice are the worst Islamic terrorist attacks in the west post 9/11.
>>
>>70534256
thats only edgelords on the internet or only amerifats who voted him
>>
>>70534348
the Columbus car ramming attack was perpetrated by a Somali refugee.
>>
>>70534336
>IS-terrorist were swedish television's
>were SVT's expert on Islamaphobia
Who wrote this? Is english their first language?
>>
>>70534348
>I am correct when I say that ZERO REFUGEE TERRORIST ATTACKS have been committed in the United States.
thanks trump
>>
>>70534357
you are forgetting Madrid
>>
>>70532934
Let's see..

Medias: Full hillary shills, frequently receive reporters from CNN, MSNBC and always tries to paint him like he's the son of satan

Peoples: mixed, lefties screams at the mere notion of trump but ive seen centrists and center right peoples writing good things about him.

Family: I redpilled my mom about the media and showed her articles to balance her views. she's meh about trump and doesn't like the way he treats his wife (always in the background, no sign of affection and other stuff). She hates hillary with a passion for basically saying 'i got a vagina, vote for me!'
>>
>>70534305
Show me statistics that prove "tumblrinas" or "antifaggots" are more likely to commit violence than moonshine-drinking hillbillies. Who are the ones committing hate crimes that have gone up in America?

You are pretending to know about America, but you don't. Sad!

>>70534325
Muslims are not white, therefore your language towards them might as well be classic racism. Another reason why the world laughs at our dumpster fire of a failed state, because intolerance runs at all time highs, limiting the notion of true democracy.

>>70534341
Yes, see>>70534369
>>
>>70532934
Trump was never supposed to be in power. His base are reactionaries, without an enemy to fight against they will turn on each other.

They will cannibalize themselves. Like the left usually does.
>>
File: 4326325.png (302KB, 486x322px) Image search: [Google]
4326325.png
302KB, 486x322px
>>70534348
No. You said "Jihadists" dumb cunt. Lets go back to your post shall we?

>>70533950
>you're more likely to be killed by a white supremacist than a jihadist

Mateen was a Jihadist. So where the Bernardino shooters. So was Chaatanooga. They all did it because of islamist beliefs.

This is the problem with you dumb liberal fucks. You get proven wrong then move the goalposts.
>>
File: 1480214672648.gif (3MB, 300x264px) Image search: [Google]
1480214672648.gif
3MB, 300x264px
>>70534441
>Show me statistics
how about blacks and latinos?
see what i did there?
>>
>>70534394
Thanks.
>>
>>70534371
He was an American citizen. You lose yet again, snowflake.

Want to conflate your irrational fear of refugees even further as, when I have provided you with all statistics necessary enough to prove you wrong, further? Hint: You won't win, you'll only lose, as that's something you need to learn how to do, snowflake. Suck it up. You have no other arguments.
>>
>>70533317
I find that weird that Brits would be this anti-Trump after he put bust of Churchill back in Oval Office and Obama was known for being very anti-British since they tortured his Kenyan grandfather in 1950s.
>>
>>70534478
>see what i did there?
Deflected?
>>
>>70534502
He came here as a REFUGEE.

>Abdul Razak Ali Artan (1998 – November 28, 2016) was a Muslim Somali refugee

Kill yourself. PLEASE
>>
>>70534460
I only said that because it's what you LARPNazis refer to them, and I am proving you wrong in the process.

>>70534460
They were still Americans, and not "refugees." Therefore the Muslim ban looks retarded on paper and so does all of your other arguments.

>>70534478
You're deflecting, stop.
>>
>>70534502
In your world he would be.
>>
>>70532934
midly insane uneducated clown with his finger on the red button
>>
File: itkettääkö.jpg (37KB, 530x355px) Image search: [Google]
itkettääkö.jpg
37KB, 530x355px
>>70534531
>>70534539
Deflecting like you do when people show you statistics?
I've seen about 0 nazi riots or protests.
On the other hand....
>>
>>70534535
But he naturalized himself and therefore he is American, NOT a refugee anymore.

Learn common before and after, you r/The_Donald people are horrible at basic comprehension.
>>
>>70533303
>Those beta cucks not only hate minorities, they hate themselves. Fucking pathetic.
more like they just want to be recognized by someone. and they get cucked by their own colletivism/hivemind. so they cant go outside of themselves. forever.
>>
>>70533595
bringing attention to this absolutely assmad post
>>
a racist bastard that will destroy the world
>>
>>70533303
>Shia LeBeuf's
Nice hero you got there
>>
>>70534539
You said jihadist you fucking idiot. You are grasping at straws here massively. Many of those perps had families that came here as refugees or immigratwd from their shitholes and birthed mateen in america (thus automatic citizenship) or became naturalized citizens

You stated you are more likely to be killed by white terrorists than a jihadist, this is WRONG.

You lost hard, got called out on it then shifted the goalposts to people with refugee status only (barring if they acquire greencards like the ohio attacker later on and such)

Fuck people like you dipshit.

Want the kicker? I am a Lebanese Maronite (although atheist), my family immigrated here to the US legally.

I will tell you from experience that Islam is a fucking blight and unless it goes the same process Christianity did (people stop taking the bible literally and become secular), you will continue to see Islamist terrorist attacks when you have more Muslims.
>>
>>70534631
That's exactly what it is. Trump supporting snowflakes are the most pathetic group of individuals dwelling this Earth today. They are neo and proto fascists and intentionally block the rest of the world around their collective ignorance. This is a group of people who are exactly why the rest of the world, even those in their real lives, hate them as a supplement.
>>
File: 1484125703178.jpg (48KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1484125703178.jpg
48KB, 640x360px
Most Canadians view him as controlled opposition puppet, many years in the works, designed to co-opt the alt-right and convince Russia to drop Iran and Syria, after which civil war will ignite in America, propelling western civilization further downards.

But they are happy because Canada will do well under Trump.
>>
Kuwaitis love Trump
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8tFH5yIvsQ
Moderate muslim refugees :D:D:
>>
File: 1339694474631.jpg (63KB, 340x565px) Image search: [Google]
1339694474631.jpg
63KB, 340x565px
>>70534597
That proves NOTHING.

Unless Liberals are saying refugees that come here should not recieve green cards down the road or become citizens you have ZERO arguments.

>Artan was the third-eldest of seven children. He alleged that he was born in a refugee camp after his family fled Somalia.[7] However, a senior U.S. government official said that Artan left Somalia with the rest of his family in 2007, and that they spent seven years in a refugee camp in Pakistan, settling in Islamabad on a road known as "Somali Street".[43][44] He moved to the U.S. on a refugee visa with his mother and six siblings in 2014.[2][4][45]

Do you see why we need far stricter and thorough vetting?
>>
>>70534726
What kind of meme is this
R U Proxxxy?
>>
>>70534704
Canada will become wealthier than America will be under Trump, this is a man who has bankrupted himself four times, I do not trust that narcissist at all with our economy.

It's long overdue anyways. Otherwise, if this is what most Canadians think, it's what I think more or less, and they are absolutely and likely correct.
>>
File: 1485048502050.jpg (958KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1485048502050.jpg
958KB, 4032x3024px
>>70532934
he is generally liked
but then again whatever crazy hijinks he is up to, he will forever have the advantage of Not Being Clinton. In Serbia, it counts for a lot.
>>
Everyone thinks he's an idiot who will destroy America
>>
>>70534726
Care to explain the business ventures the tangerine man has here and why you people are being gaslighted by them all?
>>
>>70534704
Be honest most Canadians thoughts on Trump don't go beyond "Orange Cheeto Drumpf Hitler"
>>
>>70534704
Lmao the Canadian economy is stagnating to shit and your dollar is dropping.

Trudeau ruined your economy but it's ok because he takes picturea of himself at LGBT rallies.

>>70534755
Trump has had far more successful ventures than failed ones. He took millions and made them billions, dumb cunt.
>>
File: 1484102057348.png (159KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1484102057348.png
159KB, 1920x1080px
>>70534755
> mfw Canada becomes a stoner-techie paradise and Americans can barely tie their shoes without a dumpster fire chimp out from a pissed off group (be it muslims, liberals, alt-right, feminists)
>>
File: Anime-сша-тян-3620005.jpg (337KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
Anime-сша-тян-3620005.jpg
337KB, 1280x1707px
>>70532934
meme desu
>>
>>70534774
is this mural in Belgrade?
>>
>>70534803
>Lmao the Canadian economy is stagnating to shit and your dollar is dropping.

went up from 60 cents to 75

eat a dick, you voted for a guy who said he'd lock up hillary then says "i got more important shit to do, i dun wanna hurt dem!"

top kek
>>
>>70534803
>Trump has had far more successful ventures than failed ones. He took millions and made them billions, dumb cunt.
Stupid people just can't realize that most successful businessman have all failed at least a few times.
>>
>>70534803
The economy is tanking, despite periods of growth. Also, Trudeau has NOT ruined the Canadian economy, provide a source that he did, otherwise you look retarded with what you're saying. You are not Canadian.

A President is not a businessman, a President is a politician, politics should not be about business ventures, they should be about the general welfare for the entire country. That orange narcissist could care less for the rest of the country, all power to himself and his cronies.
>>
>>70534457
>Trump was never supposed to be in power.

My guess is that leftists were to lazy to vote and thought he was just a meme, then they let rednecks do their thing.
>>
>>70534803
>trudeau ruining the economy

you're fucking ignorant mate. our economy has been crashing since august 2015 when oil/commodities prices have been crashing.
>>
File: belgrade.jpg (589KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
belgrade.jpg
589KB, 2048x1536px
>>70534822
nope, thats that guy in melbourne, he is really good
we only have robin williams
>>
>>70534690
>Want the kicker? I am a Lebanese Maronite (although atheist), my family immigrated here to the US legally.
>I will tell you from experience that Islam is a fucking blight and unless it goes the same process Christianity did

This is correct. Islam has no place in Europe. I am glad my ancestors teamed up with Poles on the battlefield that one sunny September afternoon 333 years ago and made shishkebab out of kebab.
>>
>>70534835
>went from absolute shit to being absolute slightly less shit

http://www.macleans.ca/economy/economicanalysis/why-canadas-economy-cant-pick-up-speed/

http://ipolitics.ca/2016/06/23/ontario-to-blame-for-canadas-economic-stagnation-report/

Lmao. Trump ia fulfilling all his promises. Turdshit didn't even legalize weed yet.
>>
>>70534866
Four bankruptcies, and now the supposed World's Most Powerful man, he is in no position to be here, you and I both know this.
>>
>>70534877
Trump won among voters who voted Obama twice, in depressed rustbelt states like Michigan

Which means Sanders would have won this, easily. Fuck Shillary.
>>
>>70534873
>the economy is tanking

Nigger what?

Our GDP continues to grow. DOW Jones is at one of its higheat levels and continues rising.

The Liberal party in Canada destroyed its economy. Just look at Ontario and what their Dyke leader did.
>>
>>70534911
He's fulfilling his promises all right, they're absolute nightmares to liberal world order and Democracy, and they're all done through gaslighting and other examples of con-artistry against the will of the American and world populace expecting him to be a serviceable leader.

Trudeau isn't the gold standard as to what a leader should be like, but he's infinitely better than that narcissistic tangerine.
>>
>>70534914
Yet far more successful business ventures you idiot.

>b-but four bankruptcies
>>
>>70534957
>>70534911
>Ontario
The entire eastern half of Canada is dogshit.

It would be better for the west to just join the states and be done with this retarded Canada experiment.
>>
>>70534741
What vetting do you suggest? Mind scans? How the fuck would we have known he was going to sperg out?
>>
>>70534957
That's just market exaggeration, it will go down once the honeymoon period is over. Sooner or later no one will want to do business with Trump, so he'll put the entire country in shambles.

Keep being played though.
>>
File: a97144_g096_2-nazi.jpg (38KB, 450x525px) Image search: [Google]
a97144_g096_2-nazi.jpg
38KB, 450x525px
>>70533303
>yfw the average /pol/ user is just dark skin mixed race weebs
>>
>>70534904
your ancestors did nothing you gypsy
>>
>>70534743
No, both my parents love Trump
>>
File: clown.jpg (163KB, 582x569px) Image search: [Google]
clown.jpg
163KB, 582x569px
>>70532934
>>
>>70534991
Learn to lose for once, snowflake?

>>70535001
We already have a vetting process, if anything, the vetting process should be made easier and less difficult than it currently is now.

It's amazing how many r/The_Donald people here believe Obama let in hundreds of thousands of "refugees" in America. It's all fake news.
>>
>>70535015
>shitting on /pol/ is a great way to win an argument

Not an argument
>>
>>70533024
>Dude actually does what he said he will do

That's fucking unpredictable.
>>
File: xt5l3br3gqax.png (549KB, 1493x1567px) Image search: [Google]
xt5l3br3gqax.png
549KB, 1493x1567px
>>70534975
>MUH LIBERAL ORDER MUH GASLIGHTING MUH FAAAASCISM

Cry more you dumb cunt.

Enforcing our borders and sovereignty, deporting the 13 illegal spics that violate federal immigration laws, banning certain nationalities until far better screening efforts are developed, etc is not fascism you fucking idiot.

I WISH we had a fascist leader that would group all of you stupid liberal cunts along with the pacos, BLM activists, Soros, and mudslimes, pour gasoline on you amd burn you destructive cunts alive.

Then invading Mexico, ethnically cleansing it and annexing it as American land.

That would be fascism and I would gladly supprt it.
>>
>>70535114
in politics youre damned right it is
>>
>>70535001
Better vetting than the ones we have.

Extensive interviews, extensive pouring over family histories, any political involvements, any cousins, relatives or friends that have joined terrorist organizations or militias, etc

Look at how Israel and Japan vet their immigrants. It's brutal and effective.
>>
>>70535126
An exact reason why no one takes Americans seriously? Sure thing. Sure fucking thing, bruh.
>>
>>70532934
a typical murrican
>>
>>70532934
Seems like a powerhungry megalomaniac. I'm really worried about him.
>>
>>70535053
Learn not to be a retard for once dumbshit?

>businessman has far greater successful ventures than failures, took millions and made it billions
>but because he failed four times he is not a good businessman

Stick to liberal arts you dumb fuck.
>>
>>70535180
You already do all that and more, you scan their fricking irises for God's sake.
>>
>>70534237
"It's something." Yeah, a waste of money. It's a temporary jobs program at best, more likely it will be built by Mexicans, and taxing people to pay for it doesn't help the economy or drive competition. If we make it more expensive to buy from Mexico, business costs go up. So either they cut pay/hours/workers, or raise prices.
This also won't get illegal workers out of the industry. A small percentage of undocumented immigrants just overstayed their visa, or had a work visa and got fired or something. They don't just run across the border. This wall won't do a damn thing, especially not for what it will cost.
If the goal is to get them to pay into the system (they already do, but that's besides the point) then make it easier to become a citizen, and tax them.
>>
Kushner is the president, not Trump.

Trump takes orders from a 35 year old.
>>
plenty of closeted supporters
>>
>>70535256
You haven't done any research on the vetting process have you? Just took Trumps word for it.

It's a 2-5 year process. They don't just ask you who you are and say "come on in." You are wholly misinformed, hence who you voted for.
>>
>tfw my mom (a classic liberal (which is not the same as a liberal in the US)) told me she respected Trump for doing what he said he'll do
>>
>>70535015
kinda right. from my experience there are many azns, and i heard theres also a bunch of chi from some /int/ user
>>
>>70532934
not my president
>>
>>70534943
He won because he got more electoral votes. But only about 25% of the population voted for him. And he is losing support more than he is gaining it.

You truly sound like a cult member. Do you really not realize it? You think he can do no wrong. You take his word over what your own eyes and ears and everyone else tells you. That's called gaslighting, and you've been lit.
>>
Is there a way for him to be impeached before some serious shit happen or we are all fucked?
>>
>>70535316
Your mum is a dumb slut.
>>
>>70535195
Protip: The rest of the world has hated America since the collapse of the USSR.

You can thank Clinton, Bush and Obama for their rampant interventionism and ruining more countries for our reputation. Hell it goes back to JFK when he tried invading Cuba and LBJ for starting the shitfest that was Vietnam.

Playing world police and rampant interventionism is what causes so many countries to hate us.

So when Trump suggests we pull our troops out of Europe and East Asia, and tell those countries to defend themselves, organizations like the EU autistically screech and CHIMP out for continued protection against the Russians. God forbid we have normal relations with Russia.
>>
"meh"
>>
>>70535350
Not really Abdul
>>
>>70535228
>no political experience
>surrounded by idiots in his cabinet
>probably corrupt

I'm sure he'll do great. He might fuck up the country for everyone else, but he'll probably still be fine afterwards at least :^)
>>
>>70535228
How many of those ventures does he directly manage though? He inherited a huge company with a heckton of money, the only good thing Trump has done throughout his entire career is building his trashy brand.
>>
File: NQXQ7RV.jpg (55KB, 627x663px) Image search: [Google]
NQXQ7RV.jpg
55KB, 627x663px
>>70535256
No we don't. Not even close to the same degree.

We need to do that and greatly limit immigration from a religion where a shitton of its adherents hold abhorrent beliefs.
>>
>>70532934
Right wingers like him, left wingers don't like him

We despised Clinton as well though
>>
>>70535301
wrong post lad
>>
>>70532934
That he's crazy. Even a lot of Brexit voters I know find him ridiculous.
>>
File: 1485366558680.jpg (220KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1485366558680.jpg
220KB, 768x768px
>>70533173
>it's a little fucked if he does turn out to be ""racist""
>>70533277
>more people that hate him for his racism than love him for it.
>>70533293
>16-20 90% think hes racist
>>70533566
>Dangerous and unstable racist
>>70533700
>One could argue that it is racist.
>>70533964
>Racist NAZI patriarchal sexist rapist.
>>70534650
>a racist bastard that will destroy the world

Can someone please explain to me what Trump has said or done that "racist"?

>He want's to build a wall!
To stop smuggling and human trafficking. He's not banning Mexicans, because they are brown.
>>
>>70533303
>wah wah /pol/ is a white supremacist board kill them all
>wah wah /pol/ is more diverse than our liberal circlejerk cult kill them all
Loving every laff
>>
>>70535126
>Then invading Mexico

m8 you couldn't even invade vietnam properly.

the cartels would absolutely rape you.
>>
>>70535394
Really, she is a dumb slut.
>>
>>70535346
https://www.impeachdonaldtrumpnow.org/

Contribute as much as you can. Everyone, do your share.

>>70535379
Trump, being the narcissistic orange-faced tyrant he is will only EXACERBATE this notion. He thinks he can control Mexico, the Middle East, NATO, and countries with military bases? Just what will happen when they don't comply with his outlandish demands?

You believe Trump is some sort of isolationist, but in reality, he is trying to steal money from other countries as the con-artist he is. You are being gaslighted, please get some self-awareness first.
>>
My parents are essentially full 14/88 and hate Muslims. The rest of my family and the people I'm friends/acquaintances/on good terms with generally have a positive view of him. The most respectable thing they find is that he's doing the things he said he'd do.
>>
>>70533288
shameful display
>>
>>70535423
>im sure he's doing great

Anything he does causes you soros-funded cunts to begin virtue signalling and protest, blocking roads and highways, rioting, looting and vandalizing shops. All you do is end up fucking over regular working-class people. YOU are the problem.

It's YOU that is the problem. You never saw this with conservatives protesting Obama. Not even the retards that are the Tea Party chimped out.
>>
>>70535477
If you don't think he's at least a bit racist you either haven't been paying attention to his campaign at all or you're in love with him.
>>
leaders of nations shouldn't sperg out on twitter.
>>
>>70535488
For respecting a politician who keeps true to his word?

But I'm sorry you can't get into the US anymore Abdul.
>>
>>70535481
>wah wah /pol/ is more diverse than our liberal circlejerk cult kill them all
/int/ is a liberal circlejerk cult?
>>
>>70532934
Most people think he is crazy and potentially dangerous. A few right wingers probably like him because of his anti-muslim stuff.
>>
>>70535481
Not an argument. And besides, the problem is fascism here. Fascists come in all colors, and all are inherently bad and desperate to be whitewashed by their oppressors.

You either have a terrible outlook on intellectual diversity, are being gaslighted by /pol/, both, or are severely uninformed about the much bigger problem at hand
>>
>>70535425
He MASSIVELY expanded that company, he took the millions he inherited, invested wisely in profitable ventures, started many projects and thus became a billionaire. Because he had a few failures does not negate the fact that he had far greater success.
>>
File: George S. Patton.png (105KB, 644x612px) Image search: [Google]
George S. Patton.png
105KB, 644x612px
>>70535379
>organizations like the EU autistically screech and CHIMP out for continued protection against the Russians
>>
File: 1485613835976.jpg (347KB, 2100x3150px) Image search: [Google]
1485613835976.jpg
347KB, 2100x3150px
>>70532934
A complete utter meme.
>>
>>70535556
>you either haven't been paying attention to his campaign
You are correct. I don't really follow politics.

I just see the media calling him a racist because he "Wants to make America great again for everybody", or "Want's to stop ISLAMIC terrorists".
>>
>>70535535
>You never saw this with conservatives protesting Obama.
Because Obama never gave a reason you dickrider, Trump has given handfuls.
>>
they dont really like him, but they also think the muslim ban is a real thing so who cares about their political opinion lmao
>>
>>70535535
Ah yes, more textbook fascism.

But go on, just know you'll never be taken seriously outside your echo chamber. Are you scared of the outside world, snowflake?
>>
I think even the tabloids think he's an idiot, and he's as close as you can get to a human version of a tabloid
>>
>>70535606
Invested so wisely he was 10 billion in debt in the early 90s, what a man! Good thing the banks were there to bail him out!
>>
>>70535629
Except it marginalizes Muslims, ever get that memo?
>>
>>70535606
He was 10 million in debt in the 90s, is that what you call successful?

You are being gaslighted, as I have warned you earlier. This is a man who is set to crash the economy based off his few failures, enough to put the entire world in danger.
>>
>>70535503
No you fucking idiot. What Trump correctly said is that the US should pull out of NATO as most countries in that organization do not pay their fair share, while we pour billions that can be used on our country instead.

When this was brought up, the EU screeched for him not to do so and keep the bases and troops for continued defense against Russians.

So we continue to get fucked. Europeans grow more resentment at our continued presence and bases on their soil, but when we try to leave they bitch and wail for us to stay.

It's like having a GF with BPD. One moment it's "FUCK YOU AMERILARDS GET YOUR BASES AND SOLDIERS OUT OF OUR COUNTRIES" then it's "N-NO PLEASE STAY AND HELP PROTECT US PLEASE MASSA"

There's no fucking winning. It has nothing to do with Trump. I wish we had the balls to tell Merkel and Juncker to fuck themselves and pull out completely letting the EU fight their own battles rather than babysit them.
>>
>>70535629
I haven't seen someone call him racist for those reasons specifically but I really do believe he's pretty darn bigoted, a lot of his statements make it obvious.
>>
>>70532934
I think most people like him.
At least here in Bavaria.
>>
I don't know but our politicians and journalists really hate him.
>>
>>70535801
You mean does 3 dudes that own all the Media here hate him.
>>
>>70535785
>It's like having a GF with BPD. One moment it's "FUCK YOU AMERILARDS GET YOUR BASES AND SOLDIERS OUT OF OUR COUNTRIES" then it's "N-NO PLEASE STAY AND HELP PROTECT US PLEASE MASSA"

Slow down there. I don't recall anyone here complaining about US troops. If anything we're more concerned if Trump take them out and let Russia come and invade everybody.

If you mean people in Western Europe who never experienced Russian occupation, then yeah they're complete cucks.
>>
>>70535785
NATO is the most successful alliance in human history and continues to be a huge asset to America, why would you want to disband it just because some trash nations aren't paying their fair share? The one that truly matters (UK) pays over the minimum :^)
>>
>>70535535
Wow, projecting much? When did I imply I did any of these things? Are you, dare I say, triggered? Also

>virtue signalling

Is this the new buzzword for /pol/ to demonize people for saying what they think? Which one of your figureheads taught you that one?
>>
>>70535483
Just stop.

We killed one million North Vietnamese soldiers. We won virtually all battles and major offenses including the biggest (tet).

The war was hugely unpopularnin America, so Nixon decided to pull out from all the backlash. We negotiated a peace treaty between the south and north: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Peace_Accords

We pulled out all our troops besides the embassy guards in Saigon. VC violate the treaty a few years later and that's that.

>cartels would assrape you

They couldn't even claim their leader (el chapo) back lel.
>>
>>70535885
Virtue signalling is the conspicuous expression of moral values by an individual done primarily to enhance their standing within a social group. The term was first used in signalling theory, to describe any behavior that could be used to signal virtue - especially piety among the religious faithful.[1] Since 2015, the term has become more broadly used as a pejorative characterization by commentators to criticize what they regard as the platitudinous, empty, or superficial support of socially progressive views on social media.[2][3] It has been used to describe analogous behavior in other groups, such as pro-gun-rights grandstanding among the American right, or within groups to criticize their own members for valuing outward appearance over substantive action.[4]
>>
>>70535718
>Except it marginalizes Muslims
Because the terrorists we have a problem with, are Muslims.

Nobody ever worries about marginalizing innocent non-politically aligned Germans when they say Nazis were a problem.
Bit of a double standard.
>>
>>70535863
Yes
For the people I don't know but in my family we don't hate him. I am from a conservative family that voted Sarkozy, but I don't vote, I don't give a fuck about French politics and I'm rather Libertarian, a party that doesn't exist in that jacobinist shithole.
>>
>>70535785
Do you know what a businessman does? He makes deals, and does as much as he can to reap the rewards most fit for his own cause. A very successful businessman at that, should NEVER be in politics if it is all about him. It creates something called hegemony, look up the term since I can predict how uninformed you are.

How do you think countries in Europe will respond to this when Trump puts the Euro currency at its lowest? Maybe he should think before he makes asinine decisions on a political level.

What you said is all totally irrelevant to what a foreign leader does with other politicians from other countries, again, I reiterate how uninformed you are, and it clearly shows.
>>
name 1 benefit of having muslims in your country
>>
>>70534778
Trump loves Kuwait
>>
>>70535275
>A small percentage
Around half.
>>
>>70532934
Whatever the media tell them to.

It's kind of scary.
>>
File: 1485159474670.jpg (146KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1485159474670.jpg
146KB, 960x960px
>>70535535
>You never saw this with conservatives protesting Obama.

You sure?
>>
>>70535630
>obama never gave them a reason

He did plenty. He tried to ban many types of guns, obongocare was widely opposed by conservative voters, etc. He went on TV and said the criminal thug that was Trayboon could have been his son. He destroyed race relations.

Yet you NEVER saw republicans rioting or blocking highways and such.

>>70535665
>MUH FASCISM

Never has a word been deprived of its meaning this much. Nothing Trump has done is even remotely fascist. You do realize Carter banned Iranians from immigrating for a while too, right?
>>
>>70535935
Except nearly every Trump supporter views Muslims as terrorists or a "threat to Western Civilization"

America should not embarrass itself by deviating from what its compatriots are doing. Clearly you lack empathy for those who have little to no relation to American terrorists committing their acts.
>>
>>70535971
Uh....

THEY MAKE SIMPLE FOOD DISHES THAT WE BUY (kebabs) BECAUSE WE'RE TOO FUCKIN STUPID TO COOK ANYTHING WORTH EATING!

t. Western Europeans

(Atleast Americans slaves picked cotton)
>>
>>70535929
First off, I never signalled any virtues. I just called Trump a dumbass. And second, definitions aside, I know the purpose that buzzword serves. You don't have to define it.
>>
>>70536000
>protest in one area
>don't block roads or highways, or disrupt operations of airports
>don't riot, vanadalize or loot shops

Yes. I stand by my comment one hundred percent.
>>
>>70535665
Is this post satire?
>>
>>70536000
>Attacks go towards Obama
>not against a million people big group that voted for him
>no destruction and harrasment
>no disrupting of piublic order

Seems very OK. You're allowed to protest in civilized manners.
>>
>>70535980
Bullshit. Prove it.

>>70535989
That's an overstatement.

>>70536017
Oh, what about building that wall, banning abortions groups overseas, ban on people from 7 countries from entering the United States, affirming the construction of DAPL, and cutting federal funding on sanctuary cities?

You know what I like to call the above? Fascism. Look it up, because that is what fascism looks like.
>>
>>70536057
>>don't riot, vanadalize or loot shops
you're not talking about the anarchists that showed up are you?
>>
File: image.jpg (122KB, 1024x817px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 1024x817px
>>70536036
>Muslims aren't a threat to western civilization

When France becomes >40% Muslim and votes in laws are in line with Sharia, then you will know the lights of Europe have gone out (for good).
>>
at least freedom as a brand/concept of their own is dead. that means america has already lost that much influence on the world wide scene. tho yeah as /pol/acks spew, it will be offset by your military, racial influence.

no matter how 4chan posters love him or hate him apparently normies in every other country dislike him, find him disgusting, probably except for russian normies

get along only with russians, americans. even if every other country is going to hate america it will sure be achieved. everyone knows thats exactly what or all you wanted
>>
>>70535971
>Multiculturalism
>Diversity
I could go on but you need to go back to >>>/pol/
>>
>>70535695
Millions, not billions.

>>70535757
And he isn't in debt anymore.

You did not read my comment earlier. He had a couple of failures, but he had much more success. No fucking businessman has been completely devoid of failure or bad investments. The fact that he remains a billionaire in spite of four bankruptcies proves that he is an apt businessman. Again, much more successful ventures than failed ones.
>>
>>70536052
You're better off calling Trump the dumbass he is rather than trying to reason with beta cuck /pol/flakes who have no experience in the real world outside their pathetic neo-fascist ethno-nationalist echo chamber.
>>
>>70536146
Billions, not millions.
>>
>>70536144
>>70536105
>>
germans hate him
>>
>>70536130
Do you even know what Sharia is?
>>
howling at this runt trying to defend the giant orange Toilet Bog Fart
>>
>>70536134
See>>70533303

>>70536146
And he still went bankrupt 4 times, and you will only ignore that because it's the past.

You have been gaslit, time to wake up and snap back to reality, snowflake.
>>
People see him as the stupid mess that he is.
>>
File: 4f5[1].png (80KB, 455x455px) Image search: [Google]
4f5[1].png
80KB, 455x455px
>>70536036
>Except nearly every Trump supporter views Muslims as terrorists

Someone who's not a Trump supporter telling us what all Trump supporters think.
>>
>>70536112
>>not against a million people big group that voted for him

I don't support that behaviour but I understand their anger and difficulty to respect people that support a man with facists views and doesn't take critics nor listen to it's own people.
>>
>>70536144
Really? Those are a plus?

Those are some pretty empty buzzwords, are they worth the possibility that most Muslims (who will become a major demographic) will never accept the ideas of Locke, Rousseau or any concepts of theenlightenment ?
>>
File: BiBMXS0.jpg (148KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
BiBMXS0.jpg
148KB, 1024x768px
reminder
>>
>>70536301
>are they worth the possibility that most Muslims (who will become a major demographic) will never accept the ideas of Locke, Rousseau or any concepts of theenlightenment ?
*tip
>>
if white Dutchmen were coming over here and shooting people up and blowing up buildings with the same frequency as muslims dont you think better vetting processes would be implemented to make sure we werent importing radical Dutch terrorists? Would it still be racist?
>>
>>70536274
Any proof that Trump supporters don't think all Muslims are terrorists? Because I don't see any of that in your echo chamber.
>>
File: 13 Oscars.jpg (42KB, 537x426px) Image search: [Google]
13 Oscars.jpg
42KB, 537x426px
>>70536276
>man with facists views
>>
File: visas.png (41KB, 1129x323px) Image search: [Google]
visas.png
41KB, 1129x323px
>>70536114
>That's an overstatement.
No, it is not.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigration_to_the_United_States#Visa_overstay
>>
>>70536224
>And he still went bankrupt 4 times
I hate Trump but you're being a bit of a silly billy here, Trump didn't declare bankrupcy bankrupcy, he filed for chapter 11.
>>
>>70536369
Pew skews its numbers to make it look exaggerated, especially with Muslim American demographics. Try again.
>>
Media is in full panic mode. They can't believe that someone in power is actually doing what he promised.

Leftists and far leftists see him the Antichrist, throw every pathetic insult at him and hope it sticks.

Cuckservatives do the same, in a slightly more pragmatic way.

Far right pretended to dislike him when they thought he had no chance of winning. Now they admit to liking him.

Average, not too politicized person don't really care, find him funny, or just swallows the media's diarrhea.

Personally I love him. Followed his campaign since the start, was prepared to be disappointed, but he just kept on winning. I've been having feeling perpetually smug since the election, and even more so since he was sworn in. He gives me hope.
>>
>>70536334
Fun thing is that more people have been killed in the last years by american mass shootings than terrorists attacks
>>
>>70536325
?
What does that mean? I don't browse any other boards except /int/ and /diy/ so I don't get that joke.

>>70536345
Can't prove a negative
>>
>>70536036
>Why is trump a racist?
>Because I think all of his followers are racist.
>Clearly you lack empathy for those who have little to no relation to American terrorists committing their acts.

seriously shit like this is why he won.

Also
>compatriots
Nice proxy ivan.
>>
>>70536334
They'll just say they are mentally ill, like everytime a cumskin shoots up a school/cinema/church
>>
File: 85097065.jpg (75KB, 653x587px) Image search: [Google]
85097065.jpg
75KB, 653x587px
>>70536114
>building that wall to stem illegal immigration

Not fascism. The fascist way would be to ethnically cleanse Tacoland and annex it as an American state. Also kill every spic in the US.

>banning abortion groups
No. Abortion is not being banned. PUBLIC funding (aka taxpayer money) to fund abortion is being banned.

>ban on people from 7 countries

That pose a security risk.

Again, not fascism. And it's temporary while better screening is being developed. Obama banned Iraqi refugees for six months. Carter banned Iranian immigration for a while. It is constitutional and not DUDE HITLER LMAO
>constructing a pipeline that both governments in canada and the US approve of is fascism

Baiting at this point but I'll finish your post off.

>cutting federal funding to sanctuary cities

BECAUSE THEY REFUSE TO COMPLY WITH FEDERAL LAWS DIPSHIT. Federal laws supercede state and city ones. These cities shelter people who are in the country illegally, who have violated our borders and sovereignty, and violated federal immigration laws. THIS IS NOT FASCISM.

You have destroyed the meaning of fascism. You have no clue what a fascist is. You are post-modern levels of retarded right now. I'm going to fucking bed because this is ridiculous.
>>
>>70536398
Rorke
>>
>>70536334
no, the dutch could do ten times as many attacks as the muslims did until now and Trump wouldn't care.
>>
>>70536334
>If if if if
There is a saying in France "with If, we would re-do the world"
Stop theorizing shit that never happened, start taking care of actual problems.
>>
>>70536334
Who the heck is calling the vetting racist? Are you arguing with a strawman here?
>>
>>70532934
racist
>>
>>70536319
he didnt even win the popular vote

i dont get why he or anyone else is surprised fewer people showed up. It's not like its a secret that Trump is a thoroughly devisive president
>>
File: image.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>70536424
What's a cumskin?
>>
>>70536440
Go back shitposting in /brit/, faggot
>>
>>70536396
Prove it.
>>
>>70536469
he unironically lives in an alternate reality bubble fed mainly by his twitter account
>>
>>70536402
That just means you lose this argument. Thanks for playing.

>>70536419
And shit like this is why the rest of the liberal world order laughs at America, is there not a reason why America is the most disliked country on 4chan? Trump would be the overwhelming reason why.
>>
>>70536462
I thought it was a little racist desu
>>
>>70532934
>What does the average person in your country think about Donald Trump?
this >>70532986
>>
>>70536438
There is a difference between refugees and people actually holding a Green Card.
This is really a dumb move, and I hate muzz as much as anyone else. He looks like a wacko who acts first, thinks later, without caring of the consequences.
A ban on refugees then a ban on resident permits and green cards for muzzies then a ban of foreign islam for US approved islam would have been far smarter and more productive.
Now, the US won't able to do anything without the world uniting against them. Divide and Conquer lol.
>>
File: 1485547604699.jpg (1MB, 2400x2783px) Image search: [Google]
1485547604699.jpg
1MB, 2400x2783px
>>70533626
Now post PISA scores
>>
>>70536400
Exactly.

we dont need to import MORE problems.
If even ONE american dies by the hands of a foreign immigrant its too many and completely unacceptable (not to mention preventable). we are under no obligation to let anyone who wants to come here come here.

No government should take chances with its citizens lives to appease a largely self destructive political ideology. At somw point, reality must win out.
>>
>>70536471
"People" of European descent.
>>
>>70536036
>Except nearly every Trump supporter views Muslims as terrorists or a "threat to Western Civilization"

Is that statement false? Trying living in a country with 10% of Muslims that commit the vast majority of crime, constant terror attacks, and generally replacing the native population through welfare assured birth rates, and tell me they don't pose an existential threat to the West.
>>
Reminder to all cucks posting ITT I WILL be killing you in the upcoming civil war
>>
>>70536562
The green card ban was a misunderstanding. Those detained that had green cards were released already.
>>
>>70536345
How about you show me proof they do first.

Then I will examine your proof, and offer counter evidence, or accept what you have said as fact.
This is how conversations work.

>Because I don't see any of that in your echo chamber.
I did not even vote for trump. You sound insane.
>>
>>70535785
So you officially want the US to stop being a superpower? Having US troops throughout the world is literally the whole idea of your military, it's what makes you a superpower and what enables the US to dictate geopolitical outcomes around the world. With NATO, you actually get something in return: Article 5. You invoked that after 9/11 and European troops died in Afghanistan for US interests. If you can find another military ally that's willing to die for your interests, be my guest. I bet you won't find them. If you want to talk about unfair military alliances, you should look at Japan, South Korea and Israel first.

Also the paying for our defense thing is a meme. Direct funding of NATO is pretty evenly shared, you even pay very little compared to others. Indirect funding (defense spending) is of course way higher in the US, but that is the faith of a superpower who wants to project power anywhere in the world. Of course it's true that other NATO members should at least spend 2% of their GDP on defense spending, but this would not change a thing about your military presence in Europe and would not mean you'd spend a penny less on defense spending.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 393x863px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 393x863px
>>70536528
Let's be honest here, you're posting on 4chan
I'm posting on 4chan

You're a faggot
I'm a faggot.

Who really is winning?
>>
>>70536562
America can take on the entire world easily.
>>
>>70536688
I don't think you can take Mexico to be honest. Capture the capital and create a puppet state. Sure. But actually controlling the country is already impossible.

Nukes are of course out of the question. I'd rather not deal with a Nuclear Holocaust and Winter for the sake of peen waging.
>>
>>70535126
>Soros
>>>/x/
>>
>>70536564
You are ust being edgy. Many countries have or had accepted refugees from other countries, you are ot the only one with muslims.

Besides, accepting refugees and immigrants or not is a decision it should be taken by american people, not just his president, that's a how democracy works.
>>
File: image.png (539KB, 630x435px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
539KB, 630x435px
>>70536833
We are a republic, not a democracy.
>>
File: 1485530252666.jpg (524KB, 2128x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1485530252666.jpg
524KB, 2128x3000px
>>70534512
t. Boris Johnson
>>
>>70536828
You just gave a lot of you's to 1 guy tbqh
>>
>>70535880
>>70535944
>>70536626
Yes, I'd rather the US stop being the world police because it has backfired on us tremendously. I'd rather we look after our own interests than the interests of other countries and waste billions on an organization that serves to swing dicks at Russia with and constantly antagonize them.

Here's the kicker: I don't give a fuck about Russia, neither do most Americans. Russia has stopped being communist decades ago. I don't care about Crimea.

The EU being unable to defend their own selves is pretty pathetic.

So here's the thing. Invest more in NATO or we will fuck off. Learn how to fight your own battles.

>y-you'll stop being a superpower

Nope. Simply because we maintain the largest economy and the strongest military by far. Other countries will continue to do business with us even if they hate us. China is a good example of this. We are both the top trading partners of each other, yet oppose each other militarily and politically.

This is what it means to be a superpower. To have countries that hate the shit out of you to continue doing business with you because it is necessary.
>>
>>70536146
>And he isn't in debt anymore.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPpa84sudJ4
>>
>>70534215
Of all the seven countries he blocked, Iran is the only one that was a mistake. The other 6 are irredeemable shitholes, and you fucking know it.
>>
File: america54.png (307KB, 604x603px) Image search: [Google]
america54.png
307KB, 604x603px
>>70535916
>we could've won
>but we didn't

that's called a loss m8.
>>
>>70537016
It's still fucking disgusting either way.

I'm a minority here in which I like Trump, and I fucking hate all the shit the left tries to frame on every Trump supporter, hell, I could care less about muh white superstate, I just want to be safe and secure.

More importantly, it goes to show how violent-minded leftists have become, like with Antifa and on the Internet, I can't help but think that they're the real evil of them all, and they all suffer from horrible Dunning-Kruger effect. If America ever goes to civil war, I won't be rooting for them. I'll take street smarts over book smarts any day of the week.
>>
>>70536469
This is how the issue should have been forgotten. But then they had to come up with alternative facts.
>>
File: kermitseppos.png (1MB, 989x1022px) Image search: [Google]
kermitseppos.png
1MB, 989x1022px
>>70537238
>I could care less
>>
>>70537276
yeah how are you enjoying your gibsmedats, achmed?
>>
>>70537182
Sure. Strategically we lost because Vietnam fell to the communists because they broke a oeace treaty after we oulled out our troops.

By the way did you know Vietnam is capitalist as fuck now and allows a shitton of private corporations to operate for profit?

>Almost all Vietnamese people — 95% of them — now support capitalism, according to the Pew Research Center, which polled nearly 45 nations late last year on economic issues.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/03/13/vietnam-capitalism-global-post/70261770/

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/07/21/world/asia/ho-chi-minh-city-finds-its-soul-in-a-voracious-capitalism.html

We still won almost all the battles in Vietnam and all the major offenses.

We could steamroll all of Latin America down to the tip of Argentina m8.
>>
>>70537311
You want that other country pays for your constructions, you are the biggest gibsmedats out there.
>>
>>70536626
>Japan
Tbf they're forcing Japan to not have an army.
>>
>>70537366
Illegal spics cost us 113 billion a year. So yeah, pay for the wall, juan.
>>
File: america26.png (1MB, 1592x1136px) Image search: [Google]
america26.png
1MB, 1592x1136px
>>70537341
>vietnam raped us
>but they have mcdonalds now
>ergo we won

a kenyan was in the whitehouse for 8 years. Does that mean Kenya beat you?
>>
>>70537401
It is your wall, you pay for it.
>>
>>70535944
>it creates a hegemkny

lmao the US is already a hegemony you fucking idiot.
>>
>>70536833
how is that being edgy? Its just common sense.

The People elected the President according to the laws of our land. He is therefore entitled to all the rights and privileges of that august station, including executive order.
>>
Why is our 51st state and biggest dick sucker getting uppity again?
>>
>>70537413
>didn't read a thing I said
>ignores that north vietnam attacked saigon only after we pulled out combat troops years before and got a peace treaty signed
>ignores the fact why we technically lost the war

It wasn't because North Vietnam was beating us militarily you stupid inbred cunt.
>>
File: america40.png (9KB, 250x384px) Image search: [Google]
america40.png
9KB, 250x384px
>>70537521
>technically they didn't beat us
>but they did
>>
File: 1485564928836.jpg (164KB, 1798x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485564928836.jpg
164KB, 1798x1200px
>>70534690
Are you that Kataeb spammer in /mena/?
>>
>>70537556
Technically the UK isnt completely subservient the US but actually they are
>>
>>70537606
>being an avatarfaggot
>>
File: america53.jpg (474KB, 1008x638px) Image search: [Google]
america53.jpg
474KB, 1008x638px
>>70537623
technically america is a mexican colony.
>>
>>70537556
Yeah, after the war was hugely unpopular with constant protests and massive push in congress to pull out.

So we did, got a peace treaty signed and pulled our troops out.

Then North Vietnam breaks the treaty, captures saigon and thus control the south. With none of our boots on the ground by then.

What a victory you paki cunt.

When the communists actually tried attacking saigon when we still had combat troops in Vietnam? This is what happens: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Saigon_(1968)
>>
>>70537654
Yeah and you're our bitch lel have fun being completely taken advantage of by us while begging us for trade deals
>>
File: america28.jpg (105KB, 634x735px) Image search: [Google]
america28.jpg
105KB, 634x735px
>>70537709
have fun being israel's bitch for the next 8 years lol
>>
File: 1485513654044.jpg (2MB, 2400x3600px) Image search: [Google]
1485513654044.jpg
2MB, 2400x3600px
>>70535180
>Look at how Israel and Japan vet their immigrants

Israel lets literally anyone in if they're jewish
>>
File: 1771369617.jpg (430KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1771369617.jpg
430KB, 1600x1067px
>>70536319
Reminder that you have a small penis so you assume all white men have a small penis? Reminder you're a nigger supremacist?
>>
>>70536319
Reminder Germany that was once the site of the Nazis now believes in Africa centric superiority. Quit jerking off to black men Hans. I know you make a good sissy with your blonde hair and and hairless body but it's still gay.
>>
File: 1485450255819.jpg (2MB, 2002x2562px) Image search: [Google]
1485450255819.jpg
2MB, 2002x2562px
>>70535316
Je moeder is een domme stoephoer.
>>
>>70537914
It's their homeland.
>>
>>70532934
Will probably crash the world economy due to trade wars.

Will let Russia do whatever they want in Eastern Europe.
>>
As a Japanese, What Trump want to do is similar to what the Japanese government has been doing from the past(strict immigration control, emphasize manufacturing industry( called "Mono zukuri" in Japanese), Japanese first.).
I think Trump's policy is very normal.
Every country has rights to defend border, give priority to countrymen's interest.

but, We Japanese get knowledge about Trump through Western liberal media distorting Trump thing,
so almost Japanese fear Trump.
Thread posts: 360
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.