[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

France, Germany unite in face of Trump refugee ban

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: RTSVKTD-1-1024x737.jpg (53KB, 1024x737px) Image search: [Google]
RTSVKTD-1-1024x737.jpg
53KB, 1024x737px
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/france-germany-unite-face-trump-refugee-ban/

PARIS — France and Germany formed a united front Saturday in the face of President Donald Trump’s halt in the U.S. refugee program, with the German foreign minister noting that loving thy neighbor forms part of America’s Christian traditions.
>>
Were the truckings, shootings and bombings not enough?

How can a continent be this fucking stupid?
>>
>>70524543
>part of America’s Christian traditions.
Looks like France and Germany didnt do their homework.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170125-002210.png (459KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170125-002210.png
459KB, 1440x2560px
It's gonna be like this for 4-8 years.
>>
>>70524560
It's your foreign policy that caused all of this
>>
File: 1460163770079.png (37KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1460163770079.png
37KB, 420x420px
>>70524604
>It's your foreign policy that caused all of this
Germany didnt have to let in millions of undocumented people.

And France didnt have to bomb Libya and Syria.
>>
>>70524543
>with the German foreign minister noting that loving thy neighbor forms part of America’s Christian traditions.
>its anti-Christian to be anti-Muslim

Really boggles the mind that there, and I have a very high IQ
>>
>>70524543
thank you europe
>>
We already had a thread about this you stupid nigger. Use the fucking catalog, I hope you fucking burn in hell you stupid cocksucker. Go back to sucking dick and swallowing cum
>>
>>70524582
Funny, the rest of the treaty is about respecting Islam.

>Art. 11. As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion; as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquility, of Mussulmen (Muslims); and as the said States never entered into any war or act of hostility against any Mahometan (Mohammedan) nation, it is declared by the parties that no pretext arising from religious opinions shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries.
>>
>>70524651
>implying it's not the very same guy
>>
>>70524669
Muslims isn't a nation its a religion.
>>
>>70524751
There can be Muslim nations as there are Christian nations and Hindu ones.

The point is, the US was founded on respect for Islam.
>>
cuckmany will never change
>>
>>70524796
>The point is, the US was founded on respect for Islam.
The US was founded on respect for all religions. There can be no such thing as a 'Muslim nation' and there are no such things as 'Christian nations'.

Imposed a ban on people who originate from certain countries does not constitute a 'Muslim ban'. And the US is well within common sense to ban refugees until the military and state sees fit.
>>
>>70524857
I'm not arguing against the ban (in fact, my main complaint is that it doesn't go far enough and ban Russians), I'm just saying, we should respect Islam as patriotic Americans.
>>
How many times are the eternal frog and kraut going to have to play frogger IRL for them to learn?
>>
Middle Eastern shitholes are your neighbor, Merkel. Not ours.
>>
>europe

top kek
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.