[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a bored Tunisian anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1478460021816.jpg (356KB, 518x750px) Image search: [Google]
1478460021816.jpg
356KB, 518x750px
Ask a bored Tunisian anything
>>
post feet
>>
>>70517815
Are you muslim? What are your thoughts on europe? What are Your thoughts on the islamic immigration to europe?

And lastly
What are your thoughts on Norway (if any)?
>>
File: Map-of-southeast-asia_900_CE_km.png (244KB, 791x1114px) Image search: [Google]
Map-of-southeast-asia_900_CE_km.png
244KB, 791x1114px
Can you transliterate the text on this image for me
>>
>>70517815
Post pictures of attractive female friends of yours.
>>
Hannibal Barca is cool desu
>>
Favourite tunisian dish?
Do you make alcoholic beverages at all there? If you do, what?
>>
are you from bizerte?
>>
>>70517903
>are you muslim
Yes
>what are your thoughts on Europe
EU is shit, not the idea but it's regulation, if you mean Europe, well nice progressive countries but at a risk because of the rise of radical right movements everywhere.
>Islamic immigration
It's nice that some European countries and people try to help Syrian refugees (we have lots of Libyan ones here). You do get a lot of shit migrants from other countries thought (not all are shit but some definitely are).
>thoughts on Norway
Sweden lite with oil

>>70517923
I can't read Arabic well enough desu

>>70517968
No

>>70517998
>favourite Tunisian dish
Probably octopus salad

>alcoholic beverages
We produce beer and wine and date alcohol.
People also drink vodka and whisky but we don't produce any so it's pretty expensive.

>>70518187
No the poster from bizerte don't post on int anymore
>>
>>70517923
Sorry I didn't open it, that's not even Arabic, no way I can read that
>>
File: KWrB7XX9.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
KWrB7XX9.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>70518234
>Twf always will be considered a Sweden lite

Thanks for your answers!
>>
>>70518234
I see, excellent taste.
>>
>>70518422
You're welcome

>>70518463
Thanks Italian cousin.
Ps: I'd beat you at scopa 9 times out of 10
>>
>>70518605
>Ps: I'd beat you at scopa 9 times out of 10
Hahah most likely, we play briscola here
>>
>>70517923
that looks georgian
>>
do you have a gf? have you ever had a gf?
>>
>>70517815
I went in tunisia once and I remember that some people of my group went in the city and they were selling like knives and other weapons. Then they recognized that we were italian and started calling us "mafiosi" and "cammoristi". We almost thought that they wanted to fucking kill us. Best day of my life. Btw what do tunisians think about italians?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.