[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's OK when Saudi Arabia builds a wall to keep refugees out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 430-1421230259686332861.png (262KB, 940x600px) Image search: [Google]
430-1421230259686332861.png
262KB, 940x600px
>it's OK when Saudi Arabia builds a wall to keep refugees out
>>
>>70514946
So what you're saying is we fall to Saudi Arabian standards? Nigga you dumb.
>>
>>70514946
So you're now following Saudi Arabia? It suddenly makes sense why they weren't included in the ban.
>>
>>70514996
>>70515009
Israel does the same.
>>
all the people bitching that saudi arabia doesn't take in refugees mustve been something else then
>>
>>70514946
Truly the model nation all should aspire to be like. Now I understand why Trump did not include them in his ban.
>>
>>70515039

>Why do we have to shit in a toilet while Indians get to shit on a designated shitting street?

Literally the same logic
>>
we are not israel or saudi arabia

you can move there if you want ethnic nationalism
>>
>>70514996
you will fall to sub standard if you keep your borders as is thats for sure
>>
>>70514996
>>70515009
>>70515062

>Saudi Arabia does it so it's bad

Non-argument. Saudi Arabia is also quite successful. Look at Lebanon, they had open borders. Look what happened. Look at Afghanistan, they had an open border with Pakistan, look what happened.
>>
>>70518186
saudis also use toilets

we shouldnt use them
>>
>>70518273
You're joking but if some leftist saw this they'd actually believe it.
>>
>>70518186
saudi arabia is successful because they're swimming in fucking oil, not because of their border policies
>>
>>70518273
wtf? I hate toilets now!
>>
>>70518357
The border policy helps them for sure. Millions of poor and violent Iraqis would have burdened their economy.

Also, I obviously agree with the oil part, but the fact that Saudi Arabia managed to profit from their natural resources already puts them ahead of all of Africa, all of South-America and all other big nations in the Middle-East (look at Iraq and Iran). They are obviously not worthy of being called Western but they deserve some credit for not being another Iraq or Venezuela.
>>
>>70518497
Yet they import millions of poor Bangladeshi and who knows what else and keeo them for slave labour, they pay off their native population so they don't kill the House of Saud.
>>
>>70518594
I'm sure they do. That's why I said they're not Western. At least they're stable and rich.

It's obviously a barbaric country but their border policy is sound. That was my point.
>>
File: image542873x.jpg (48KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
image542873x.jpg
48KB, 620x350px
>>70515039
and look how much it helped
>>
>>70518722
Well, how much worse would it be without it?
>>
>>70518722
Yeah terrorist attacks dropped by like 98℅ after they put up the wall though
>>
File: 4334324.jpg (120KB, 870x756px) Image search: [Google]
4334324.jpg
120KB, 870x756px
>>70518497
> but they deserve some credit for not being another Iraq or Venezuela.
> he doesnt know about venezuela pre chavez

maybe they will one day
>>
Border walls shouldn't insult anyone. They're there to stop illegal migration, so unless you support breaking the law you should just shut up. The ability to legally ask for asylum at the border checkpoints should always be there though.

I also hate comparisons with the Berlin wall. Berlin wall was there to keep the people IN, not OUT.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.