[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>why don't americans use public transpor-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: ezgif.com-19a9222b22.gif (2MB, 300x160px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif.com-19a9222b22.gif
2MB, 300x160px
>why don't americans use public transpor-
>>
How can someone be this retarded
>>
My phone has given up playing gifs for me
I guess through updates they just fucked up the browser's ability to render them properly
>>
>>70506499
Don't be so quick to judge, maybe his brakes malfunctioned.
>>
>>70506444
did he died?
>>
>>70506635
Yes, one of bus passengers shot him.
>>
>>70506606

Let go of the gass, switch to neutral and pull the handbrake
>>
>>70506606
I think he was referring to OP

Shit happens, even when you're driving your own car
>>
>>70506499
burger
>>
>>70506444
when youre gonna take the bus no matter what
>>
>>70506499
82 year old driver who "was not familiar with the area"
>>
>>70506499
>Neil Brownell, the driver of the truck, saw a line of stopped vehicles on the off-ramp and tried to brake, said Sgt. David Sackett, a police spokesman. Brownell mistakenly hit the gas pedal instead of the brakes -- sending his truck off the road and into the bus, he said.
>>
Because car companies and other groups/individuals sabotaged public transportation early on for $
>>
This is why you choose to sit on the elevated seats above the wheels
>>
>>70509779
>frontal crash
>get catapulted into the ceiling and bounce all the way to the front of the bus
>>
Is he kill?
>>
File: thinking 2.png (71KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
thinking 2.png
71KB, 321x322px
>>70509779
well that's not a bad idea
>>
HOW DARE THAT BUS PLOW SIDE FIRST INTO THAT POOR INNOCENT PRIVATE MOTORIST

KILL ALL NIGGERS

USA USA USA
>>
>>70506444
>When rolling coal is not enough for drumpf voters
>>
>>70510299

STOP FUCKING SHITPOSTING FINLAND. GODDAMNIT I'M GOING TO EMAIL GOOK MOOT AND GET ALL YOU FUCKING FINNS IP RANGE BANNED

STOP FINLAND

STOP SHITPOSTING FINLAND

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM FINLAND

WHY DO YOU CONSTANTLY MAKE ANTI WHITE AND ANTI AMERICAN THREADS AND POSTS 24/7 ON /INT/ FINLAND?

CAN YOU STOP FINLAND? THANKS FINLAND
>>
>>70510509
STOP BUTTFUCKING US EUROPOORS YOU SHARTER FUCK

T. ERI
>>
>>70506707
underrated
>>
>>70510061
>frontal crash
Inner city buses don't go particularly fast.

Besides, the front is the one part of the bus even the most inept driver would have control over. Going through an intersection or making a steep turn cross lanes with a long, possibly articulated bus should be a bigger concern...
>>
>>70511056
>sitting in the back section of an articulated bus

the driver's part of the bus has completed the maneuver some 3-4 seconds before yours has
>>
>>70510509
lel
>>
>>70506444
>car driver fucks up
>somehow public transport is to be blamed
Seriously though, you useless shitlords have the worst fucking drivers in the developed world. Anyone with half a brain would be interested in getting these morons off the road and into public transport as quickly as possible.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.