[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best country for an American refugee? I am trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0632.jpg (98KB, 466x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0632.jpg
98KB, 466x700px
What is the best country for an American refugee? I am trying to escape from a racist, fascist dictatorship.
>>
canada
>>
File: 1479208224032.jpg (31KB, 394x395px) Image search: [Google]
1479208224032.jpg
31KB, 394x395px
Dramalama, you can survive 4 to 8 years
>>
Why don't you go to a country non whites have build?
>>
>>70490041
have you tried eating a bullet?
>>
>>70490067
you sure you want him?
>>
>>70490041
Canada, most likely
>>
>>70490041
Canada close save and comfy winter
>>
b8 thread.

everyone move on
>>
>>70490112
Not saying i do, but if he really is so concerned about things then he would want to stay and fight in the next round instead of jumping ship
>>
Liberia
>>
>>70490041
Hopefully you die along the way.
>>
Go to Canada before the Great Wall of Canada is erected in 2020
>>
>>70490041
somewhere you get shot on the spot or die of aids
perhaps the middle east or africa?
>>
Iraq or Afghanistan burgerbro.

They love amerikans
>>
>>70490060
>>70490120
>>70490139
>>70490252

We don't want American people or their American problems.

Fuck off. Full.
>>
>>70490041
What's the last time a country took in an american refugee for political reasons? Genuinely curious.
>>
>>70490363
there was this snowden guy, not sure how genuine he is or just a propaganda mouthpiece
>>
>>70490041
Why don't you immigrate to Saudi Arabia, the country that supported Hillary the most. You'll fit in nicely there. Or perhaps some sub-saharan african country where they have ultimate diversity...no White people, no human rights and no running water.
>I am trying to escape from a racist, fascist dictatorship.
Try China or Zimbabwe, they'll love you there.
>>
>>70490041
Switch with sudanbro

he deserves a better life and you don't

oh wait you can't lol looks like you'll have to stay

feel bad for sudanbro though
>>
>>70490338
t. amercan in denial
>>
>>70490525
You are aware Trump is pro Saudi as well? There's a reason his immigration ban has such a choice selection of omissions.
>>
>>70490525
>You don't like Trump you must be Hilldog supporter Libtard on Saudi payroll

Like clockwork Mr. /pol/, Sad !
>>
>>70490041
You're welcome to come here, although our president is in many ways very similar.
Including having "alternative facts" spokesman.
>>
>>70490041
In Europe we accept all refugees, you can take your chance here.
>>
>>70490554
I think he implied the donations she received.
>>
Come to Bulgaria, it's fun here.
>>
"alternative facts" xD
>>
>>70490041
t. Illegal
>>
>>70490363
Canada during the Vietnam war people leaving forced conscription.
>>
>>70490596
> all refugees
even from Russia?
>>
>>70491230
There's plenty of Russians here. Although some of the countries seem willing to sacrifice Russian dissidents to blood god Putin in hopes that he shows mercy when day of reckoning comes.
>>
>>70490041

Mexico, or you're racist.
>>
>>70490558
>literal commies hate President Trump
Like clockwork
>>
File: canada-mexico-wilder.jpg (86KB, 700x470px) Image search: [Google]
canada-mexico-wilder.jpg
86KB, 700x470px
>>70491335
>>
File: commies protesting.jpg (214KB, 962x642px) Image search: [Google]
commies protesting.jpg
214KB, 962x642px
>>70493691
>commies

That's who's doing most of the protesting and bullshit here. They try to make it look like it's some spontaneous grassroots movement every time, even though they bus the same assholes around to different cites.
Literal commies, who call themselves liberals calling everyone else fascists.
Notice they never accuse anyone of being Stalin or Mao?
>>
Quiero encontrar una trabajo en Mexico y evitar las politicas Estadounidenses por proxima cuatro a ochos anos.
>>
>>70490041
Meme answer: Sweden, because you are a refugee
Real answer: France, because they are commie faggots like you
>>
>>70490637
liberast cuck
>>
>>70493940
M U R O
U
R
O
>>
DRUMPF
HAIR XDDXDDDDDD
>>
North Korea, the Safest and surprisingly a country with some very promising Curruption ability, Its also very lawless but it takes 3rd place because Getting shot in the middle of the street is unfortuantly very likelly for a Tourist.

Get out niggers and ragheads, go back to the places You created.

Go back to the Places White people Where not a part of in the time of creation.

And dont come back!.
>>
>>70490041
The irony of the US having one of the laxest immigration policies in the developed world seems lost on you. Enjoy waiting 10 years minimum to get into Canada.
>>
Why some retards call him Drumpf?
it's again an "emotional argument" against the views of Trump concerning immigrants because his ancestors were immigrants? they realize it make no sense at all?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.