[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good bye friends Adviser to the President on the development

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: kli700.jpg (227KB, 700x450px) Image search: [Google]
kli700.jpg
227KB, 700x450px
Good bye friends

Adviser to the President on the development of the Internet, German Klimenko called the restriction of the Internet in Russia the only opportunity to ensure information security.

"Only one way - this is the Chinese version. Of course, control is necessary because there is no opportunity to prevent it. China less scrupulous to public opinion, they evaluated the threat and limited Internet access. Now they have no such problems, "- Klimenko said in a lecture" Information Security of Russia "at the Military Academy of the General Staff.

"Unfortunately, we can not write to WhatsApp to deactivate encryption", - he said.

In 2016, China ranked the last - 65th place - in the ranking of freedom of the Internet Freedom House. Russia in this rating is on the 52 th place.
>>
>>70488647
http://www.interfax.ru/russia/547163
proof
>>
Goodbye, Russia
>>
>>70488647
well that certainly leaves you guys out of 4chan.
>>
>>70488647
>Chinese version
chinese web is full of cp
/thread
>>
>>70488647
It's like we're going backwards in time
>>
>>70488760
you shut your whore mouth or glorious putin will send you to Siberia.
>>
This is good. American internet is not free either.
>>
>>70488871
I am already in Siberia)))
>>
Russian federation
>>
File: QC4TLVH.png (354KB, 840x485px) Image search: [Google]
QC4TLVH.png
354KB, 840x485px
>tfw authoritarian populists keep gaining traction in the west
>tfw Westerners are eventually going to be a minority on /int/ because of censorship
>>
>>70488740
>chinese web is full of cp

Russian CP.
>>
>>70489184
ukrainian*
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.