[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Trump supporters hate Mexico? Pic is related with me and my dog

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1141.jpg (32KB, 394x374px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1141.jpg
32KB, 394x374px
Why do Trump supporters hate Mexico?
Pic is related with me and my dog
>>
please don't eat the pupper
>>
>>70485404
Because they constantly send the shittest immigrants who come in and whine about how they like Mexico and how Mexico should own the Southwest while taking our money.
>>
>>70485404
u look gay lol haha
>>
>>70485404
u look hot lol haha
>>
>>70485404
jap Osaka mayor of touru hashimoto is a nazis.
He deny the jap war criminal comfort woman sex slave and say this.
There is no evidence that people called comfort women were taken away by force or threat by the Japanese military. If three is such evidence, South Korea should provide it.
What a evil jap monkey. Pls check this page.

https://www.japantoday.com/smartphone/view/quote-of-the-day/there-is-no-evidence-that-people-called-comfort-women-were-taken-away-by-force-or-threat-by-the-japanese-military-if-three-is-such-evidence-south-korea-should-provide-it

Jap must compensate and pay money to each victims and family of jap war criminal. As soon as possible. Why jap never compensate to each of victim of war crime comfort woman sex slave.
rape of Nanking,massacre by unit731 and rape of comfort woman jap army kidnaped more than thousand milion of Korean lady and used them as a sex slave until they die.
how many asian girls were killed and raped by jap army? and they never face this clear reality. japs are world most evil race why not god punish and destroy jap.
>>
>>70485515
That isn't even what we are talking about
Zitto Animale.
>>
>>70485404
Do not make shit thread you shit nip

>>70485515
Get out shit
>>
>>70485404
Trump supporters hate mexico because you won't send us your beautiful women.

But on a more serious note, they hate Mexico because they're afraid that the Mexicans are going to corrupt our culture, because they're pussies.

Bring on the Mexicans, they shall be American by high noon! Hiyah!
>>
>>70485404
>Pic is related with me and my dog
Liar.

>>70485515
>comfort woman
Liar.
>>
>>70485404
Is your name Taguchi Junnosuke?
>>
>>70485431
>shittest immigrants
true
>send
false, we don't send them. they leave on their own
>>
The wall won't solve any problems
>>
>>70485864
tell your family to stop coming.
>>
>>70485864
Stop selling out your own people in favour of the fucking Americans. Why do you believe their propaganda against chicanos? Do you believe their propaganda against us? Americans are scum, don't try to win their sympathy, they won't listen to you, or will only use you as their "one of the few good Mexicans", like a pet in favour of their agenda. Don't sell out, if they hate chicanos, let them, but don't turn your back on your own people. The "bad image" they give is a meme, propaganda that you are eating.
>>
>>70486047
I could give a shit about Mexicans and I actually think they are bro-tier but if you can't even control those shitty central americans coming into our country from the south then that's when it becomes a problem.
>>
Don't give me a (You) ever again, human garbage.
>>
>>70486135
Make me a homemade tacos friend
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 409x289px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 409x289px
>>70485404
Are you gonna eat that?
>>
>>70486396
Don't confuse me with shit Korean and Chinese
>>
>>70486135
No hard feelings Mexibro
I hate this wall as much as you do.
Hopefully it'll never be built and Congress will stop it.
>>
>>70486414
What's the difference between a Korean and a Japanese?
Korean Women get laid.
>>
File: 1473035290197.jpg (33KB, 453x500px) Image search: [Google]
1473035290197.jpg
33KB, 453x500px
>>70486797
>>
>>70486797
Japanese are based people
Korean are miserable Asian who try to pretend to be Japanese
>>
Is just an excuse to blame us for their immigrant problem and MUH JOBS. That's what immature autists always do when they get in trouble.
>>
>>70486866
As a funfact, it is likely you have Korean blood running through your veins :)
>>
>>70486866
I want everyone to know there is one Jp poster(probably zainichi?)who is pretending netuyo and also pretending zainichi at the same time and
Showing as like they are
fighting each other badly and shity.
and destroying thread every day to make japan look bad.
He is already admit it already.
>>
>>70487604
Oh now i see, >>70485515 ¿
That made me weird knowing it came from a Japanese! All the Japanese with whom I have been able to speak on the internet, have always been so kind, polite and friendly.
>>
>>70486047
but dude, chicanos are fucking awful, i mean they're rude, loud and disrespectful as fuck even though most of them are anchor babies.
>you're generalizing
i have come across plenty of them and while there was a minority that were humble and cool, the majority was a bunch of the most insuffereable pieces of shi you can imagine, cancerous as hell (and i'm not the only one who's experienced it, not for nothing people aren't fond of them).

>americans are scum
i agree with you on that one, they go around funding terrorist groups and pushing for MUH GLOBALIZATION HUUR DURR OR ELSE and when their own creation bit their asses they complain like bitches.
>don't turn your back on your own people
the only people here that i would sell out would be the hardcore chairos and brayanes, aside from them i've got their back
>bu bu bu but chicanos are our people
no they aren't, many take what suits them and are condescending, if whites suddenly go full ethnic nationalist and try to dispose of them i wouldn't shed a single tear for them
>>
Zitto
>>
>>70485515
dude, i'm going to call kim jong un if you keep pretending to be a nip...
>>
>>70489029
>anecdotal evidence
Call it however you like, but you are turning your back on your people to kiss the ass of Americans. Not that other guy, btw.
>>
>>70489029
>dude chairos, brayan, chicanos lmao
>>>/f/acebook
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.