[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Trump obligates Peña Nieto to make Mexico pay for the wall.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: FB_IMG_1485574057012.jpg (20KB, 720x513px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1485574057012.jpg
20KB, 720x513px
>Trump obligates Peña Nieto to make Mexico pay for the wall.

>Peña Nieto gives up and decides to implement an extra tax for all Mexicans helping to pay the wall without many financial problems.

>The wall is built.

>The Mexican people just can't stand enough presidential incompetence.

> Revolution.

> Peñas's head and other politicians' ones are shown in the Zocalo square of the Mexico City.

> The people chooses a honest and hard working president.

> Mexican economy improves during the next years.

> Javier Duarte dies of cancer.

> Dolar is now worth 8 pesos.

> The new government is a democratic one, with few corruption scandals and drug dealing is at an all-time low.

> Trump gets a heart disease and dies at the age of 90.

> Deathbed

> Before dying, a tear slips to his cheek.

> "My plan worked, Mexico is finally great, and America also is".

> He always had good intentions.

>Dies as a public enemy of Mexico.

> Chabelo goes to his funeral.

> The 43 missing students were just sent to a rightzation camp.

> Good guy Donald Trump.
>>
>>70484535
Make North America Great Again!
>>
File: 1469673821869.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
1469673821869.gif
415KB, 480x238px
I feel like I need to give you a (You) just because what you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read your post. I award you no respect, and may God have mercy on your soul.
>>
More like

>Trump says he's going to build the wall and get Mexico to pay
>Mexico never pays for it
>Trump goes "lol k" and gets American taxpayers to pay for it instead
>Conservatives try to act like it's somehow a victory despite the wall costing billions that Mexico literally never pays back
>The economy goes down the shitter even more
>Trump decides to step down after 2 years because being president is hard and he'd rather be posting on Twitter from his tower
>3 years later the American working class rises up and retakes the country from the beurocrats and billionaires
>Trump is beheaded on live TV while the rest of the world cheers
>America becomes great again under the leadership of the newly reformed Democratic party
>Bernie Sanders dies peacefully in his sleep after doing all he can to ensure the new America succeeds
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 278x347px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 278x347px
>>70484535
>mfw this is probably what the mexican right leaning upper class unironically think
>>
>>70484779
nah, its just a pablo wanting aproval
>>
>>70484779
It's going to be awesome when heads start rolling soon
>>
File: n4ff65663b50cf.png (69KB, 250x272px) Image search: [Google]
n4ff65663b50cf.png
69KB, 250x272px
>>70484535
>>
>>70484750
Communist faggot
>>
>>70484779
No, not even, it's just this one delussional dumb fuck

>>70484535
KYS Under no scenario Mexico pays, we will not allow gringos to ever steal from us again, not like that.

We will confiscate/nationalize every single fucking gringo asset in the country if any payment is made.
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
>>70484535
>The people chooses a honest and hard working president.
lawl
>>
>>70484750
Do you really think Mexico can win a trade war with the most powerful nation on the planet?
>>
>>70484750
I would support this, count us as an ally in this scenario.
>>
>>70484879
I don't think he means we would
>>
File: 1482542683641.png (528KB, 707x541px) Image search: [Google]
1482542683641.png
528KB, 707x541px
>>70484879
haha no, same as china and russia, but you must be the dumbest motherfucker in the planet to think it will not affect us.
>>
>>70484866
Kek Nieto just got single digit aproval ratings
There's that note that he might speak with trump in private
Now even his party would want to coup the shit out of him
>>
>>70485152
He shoudn't go with a private conversation with Trump considering he tends to lie a lot and can contradict's of what they really said.
>>
>>70484535
>> The people chooses a honest and hard working president.
This is where you diverged from any possible reality.
>>
>>70484535

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.