[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/éire/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1452110441379.png (225KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1452110441379.png
225KB, 400x400px
Go the fuck to bed it's half three Jesus.
>>
>>70484432
No.
>>
shut up ginger italy
>>
>>70484432
its half 9 ya eejit
>>
>>70484381
There was a video about some niggers that knocked a guy out on the street and took cheap shots at his unconscious body. One of them said "heem sleepy". That's about it.
>>
File: scientific definition.jpg (16KB, 264x171px) Image search: [Google]
scientific definition.jpg
16KB, 264x171px
>>70484381
HEEM is a cosmic force pervading the universe, existing at least since the Big Bang. (Though some have speculated that it was the process of HEEMing that caused the Big Bang in the first place).
Theoretically, there exist particles called HEEM-Bosons, which exist symbiotically within all living cells. Without the HEEM-Boson, also called HEEMichlorians, life could not exist, and we would have no knowledge of when to keep our fecking gobs shut for fear of HEEMing.
The HEEMichlorians continually speak to you, telling you when the guy who runs his mouth off, the communist, the /brit/, the feminist, must be HEEMed. The HEEMichlorians can be negatively charged through being a west Brit cunt, and like any charged particle, the opposite is attracted in order to bring the HEEMichlorians into balance, through a process known as HEEMing. The more the presence of HEEMichlorians outweighs that on the other side, the greater the HEEMing ultimately is.
>>
>>70484829
*HEEMs you for running your gob*
>>
File: depressive gondola spurdo.gif (8KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
depressive gondola spurdo.gif
8KB, 640x480px
>memes in the future will reference less and less of the old memes as time goes on
>your knowledge of memes will not prevent you from either being shut out from new meme culture or from witnessing greater heights of dankness
>>
File: 1441319126637.jpg (22KB, 400x290px) Image search: [Google]
1441319126637.jpg
22KB, 400x290px
Tried sleeping earlier. Spent 4 hours awake in bed. Tried keeping my eyes closed and thinking about nothing but my breaths, tried wanking three times in a row, nothing worked. Feeling tired so I might try again now. Hopefully this is goodnight /éire/.
>>
TOGETHER WE CAN TAKE IT TO THE END OF THE LINE
>>
no idea how many pushups i did but definitely more than 42
they were non consecutive though. i ate way too much earlier so now i cant breathe as easily thanks to my full belly
think 43 will be grand however
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.