[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are the USA so rich and powerful and Brazil so poor and irrelevant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 58

File: 2000px-Brazil_USA_Locator.svg.png (262KB, 2000x883px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Brazil_USA_Locator.svg.png
262KB, 2000x883px
Why are the USA so rich and powerful and Brazil so poor and irrelevant while they are similar countries that were created at the same time, have the same size and a big population ?

One of them got successful and now runs the world, the other one is a total failure.
>>
The power of iberian culture.
>>
>>70482781
Holy shit, just realized Brazil is where I thought Argentina was and Argentina is now where I thought Brazil was.
>>
>>70482917
Basically the same country anyway who cares haha
>>
One inherited the British Empire, the other didn't.
>>
>>70482939
Yea, heh. Have you noticed how small europe is?
>>
A hundred reasons, one of them being the fact that we have less than one third of the arable land so size doesn't mean that much.
>>
>>70482781
>Brazil and USA
>similar countries

Is this what frogs call education?
>>
>>70482917
>yankee education
>>
>>70483029
You started with the same history.
>>
>>70482917
great post
>>
>>70483072
>>70483103
Why are you mad. It's not my fault I can't tell the difference between a France and slovakia
>>
>>70482781
Industrialization, I guess. Also the differences between British and Portuguese culture, Protestant Work Ethic, etc.
>>
>>70483081
The colonization process was widely different in both countries. The British came to populate and create new societies where they could escape religious persecution and the Poortuguese came to profit on our resources.
>>
>>70483081
Why do the Brazilians speak Portuguese but not spanish?
>>
>>70483334
Is Murica educational system even trying to pass any knowledge to u guys?
>>
File: 1471118664180.jpg (30KB, 456x402px) Image search: [Google]
1471118664180.jpg
30KB, 456x402px
>>70482781
Because one is full of niggers and the other is full of nigg-

Hmmm
makes you think.
>>
>>70483594
What? I know Brazilian people spoke Portuguese, I was just joking. Kek
>>
>>70483594
that kind of knowledge is not that important 2bh
>>
>>70483081
Yes, we all know how the US was a Monarchy for 100 years after independence...yeah, no. We share nothing, including vastness of resources, which the US has much much more than we ever had access to.
>>
The US also had a more favorable climate and geographical location.
>>
>>70483128
(You)
>>
>>70482781
Brazil has always been a country ruled by gangsters.
>>
>>70482781
More favorable location, America is an incredibly fertile land while we lack land to grow anything but soybeans.

Also we fucked up and fell for the republic meme at least 200 years too early.
>>
>>70485649
Makes sense:
>mafiosi italians
>yakuza japaneses
>german nazis
>portuguese slave traders
>bantu raiders
>>
>>70485697
Forgot
>tupi cannibals
>arab opiate dealers
All in all that's a big messy family.
>>
Why are Anglo countries so successful and Spanish/Portuguese not so successful?

no clue.
>>
>>70485670
It's a lot less distance to Europe from the US; Latin America had less cultural exchange with European countries and the temperate climate of North America was more favorable for European crops and lifestyles.
>>
>>70485741
>Latin America had less cultural exchange with European countries
Wrong
>It's a lot less distance to Europe from the US
Wrong
>North America was more favorable for European crops
True
>lifestyles
This makes no sense.
>>
>>70482917
hahaha
>>
>>70485776
From Western Europe to Eastern North America, the travel distance is about 3000 miles while it's almost twice that to Brazil
>>
File: 1484833604589.jpg (56KB, 634x657px) Image search: [Google]
1484833604589.jpg
56KB, 634x657px
>>70482781

USA was 90% white and Brazil was never more than 50% white.
>>
>>70483138
differences between British and Portuguese culture, Protestant Work Ethic, etc.

beautiful anglo culture in jamaica and protestants.
>>
File: 1474592320531.png (400KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1474592320531.png
400KB, 500x500px
>>70485818
Are you counting Greenland as North America? because nowhere in the US is nearer Europe than Natal in Brazil is, there is a reason why you gringos begged to use our airports there during ww2.
>>
>>70485851
>Brazil was never more than 50% white.
Brazil was never 1% white.
>>
>>70485851
>>70485945
Heheh, it's funny how you guys are obsessed with this. It is pathological already.
>>
Better climate, terrain, and more resources
>>
File: thinking-face.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-face.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>70485966

Not an argument.

There are no successful black or meztizo countries, so it stands to reason that the reason Brazil is unsuccessful is because Brazil is a black country.
>>
>>70483072
Not all Americans are yankees
>>
>>70486014
It's not that simple, you see, for example, inside your own country there are very developed parts that have a big population of blacks while there are parts where the majority is white and they are big shitholes. I'm pretty sure you will find somewhat rich black/mulatto countries in the caribbean as much as you will find poor black/mulatto countries in the same place. Africa shouldn't be used as example since Europeans did a nasty work helping big time their underdevelopment.
>>
>>70486095
Yes it is that simple.
>>
>>70486095
>>70486014
And besides, speaking of Brazil, hell, I live in a place where at least 2/3 of the population is black or has black ancestry to some degree and we are far better off than places where the majority is white in this same country. Race doesn't explain economical development well.
>>
File: 06_21_2013_periodic-table (1).jpg (332KB, 1891x1131px) Image search: [Google]
06_21_2013_periodic-table (1).jpg
332KB, 1891x1131px
>>70486095

>It's not that simple, you see, for example, inside your own country there are very developed parts that have a big population of blacks

Give an example.

>where the majority is white and they are big shitholes.

Give an example.

>Africa shouldn't be used as example since Europeans did a nasty work helping big time their underdevelopment.

Africa was a shithole long before Europeans came, and African communities in non-African countries are always directly shittier than the host culture's community.

White immigrant communities in Mexico (Mennonites etc.) are always better than the mestizo communities that surround them.

>>70486130

We aren't arguing about economic development. Saudi Arabia is economically developed but still a shithole. The point of contention is why USA runs the world and Brazil is a failed state when both have huge land areas, resources, and populations.
>>
>>70486115
Maybe for simpletons like you simple explanations are enough. However you should at least make an effort to hide your lack of intellectual development, because most people who are enough educated will look down on you.
>>
>>70486130
No you don't.
>>
>>70486180
not an argument
>>
>>70486170
>Saudi Arabia is economically developed but still a shithole
KSA has fairly decent infrastructure and standards of living, but personal freedom is almost nonexistent.
>>
>>70486180
>simpletons
Yes it is that simple there is nothing more to it, white race = white race standards, black race = black race standards, Brazil is a Black country thus is in African standards.
>>
>>70482781
The Founding Fathers of the United States of America were of primarily British stock. That's all you need to know.
>>
>>70486180
mate are you new here? why are you arguing with a poltard?
>>
>>70483334
Legit question desu.
>>
>>70486170
Idk, pick some random northeastern city with majority black (dk, maybe Washington?) and compare to some random redneck city in your southern parts.
>We aren't arguing about economic development.
What are we arguing about then? My region in Brazil is also better off in other development indexes than white majority places. I repeat, there are much more to development than race.
>>70486222
Okay mate, if you are satisfied with such a simple explanation, I can't do much.
>>
File: white americanm.jpg (193KB, 762x785px) Image search: [Google]
white americanm.jpg
193KB, 762x785px
>>70486180
Blacks breed Africa as seen in Jamaica, Haiti, Brazil, and every place the black race has taken up residence.

Whiteness breeds Whiteness, blackness breeds blackness.
>>
>>70486273
Can you disprove it?
Show a single white western European country that is not in European standards and show a black country that is in European standards.
>>
>>70485966
Their reasoning is tangentally right. Brazil had a minority-majority while America was pretty much white so in America their polices were more about enriching themselves which were white Americans who were the majority while Brazil those overarching extent to caring for the citizenry only really worked with well off whites and "whites".

In America they could afford to shit on their underclass because they were nothing in the grand scheme of things. In Brazil your underclasses were the majority so the negative polices effected a much wider group.
>>
>>70486300
>All Slavic countries
>South Africa :3
>>
>>70486130
>Race doesn't explain economical development well.

Kinda more like the polices of a government historically towards certain groups effects their development for good or bad. See Indians in Colonial British East Africa for example.
>>
>>70486329
White Western European countries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVEcvdclrqo
>>
>>70482781
>the USA was able to recieve international trade from east asia via pacific, and engage in the atlantic trade
>the slave trade was greatly beneficial for a fairly long time for them, until it wasnt lel
>far more arable and navigable land led to better development of newly conquered territories
>the US basically had France on their side since the beginning, and eventually the Brits became best buds with them
>vast european immigration from ireland, scotland, italy etc during the beginning of the industrial revolution created a huge hungry and willing workforce for budding commercial techology, catalyzing a world leading industrial industry that was only paralleled by the Brits
>due to the fact that an entire continent was only made up of 3 nations after the louisiana purchase, there was little fighting on their borders, which led to less domestic damage during warfare than many continental euros endured
>manifest destiny is underrated, they kinda just grabbed an incomprehensible amount of resource rich land in 100 years, leading to a pretty fruitful resource based economy until industrialization
etc etc
>>
>>70486341
>Kinda more like the polices of a government historically towards certain groups effects their development for good or bad.
European countries have been completely demolished and rebuilt, even if they were all slaves it still is not a reason for differences.
>>
>>70486347
More nonsense.
>>
>>70486255
No, I'm not new, I just want to know what this kind of people think tbqh. Look, I'm not black, all my grandparents came from Europe, but after living so much time alongside black people, I just can't understand why people are so hateful. You see, when I was in the armed forces (I was cadet, not a simple grunt), the first of my class was a 2m tall black guy, a fucking genius and an awesome fellow, most of the class had european descent, hell, a big part would even fall in this meme "white" category (read germanics) ppl here made, and none of them (including me) had his grades. It's a lesson of humility most of those here never had.
>>70486341
I assume my ignorance on the matter, but it is usually like this, if given chance most people (no matter the race) tend to succeed. As we've seen with Indians in western countries.
>>
>>70486385
Fuck off retard.
>>
we killed our natives instead of fucking them into some subhuman underclass
>>
>>70486378
how is this nonsense
>>
>>70486300
That's reducionism. A big part of western wealthy came from pillaging other people worldwide. Your own countr fueled a big part of the Britain textile industry with cotton produced by black slaves.
>>
>>70486420
It is unfalsible nonsense that does not explain anything, many Euro countries have been under occupation and still go back to their natural racial position, racial collectives form the society, the White Race will always bring Whiteness and the Black Race will always bring blackness, true or false?
>>
>>70486273

Washington is notoriously crime ridden. All the cities with the top murders pictured in the graph are majority non-white.

The three countries with the highest GDPs in South America are also the three whitest. (Chile, Argentina, and Uruguay)

The three countries with the highest homicide rate in Latin America, to contrast, are also all majority nonwhite. (Honduras, Venezuela, and El Salvador).

>>70486429

Canada has a nearly equal GDP per capita to United States and yet no slavers' past.
>>
>>70486429
More nonsense.
>>
When will Brazil be a powerful country? Brazil could literally make your own cars on a mass scale if you wanted and even had a nuclear program at one point. I just don't understand. Is your government still influenced by our like it was during the 70s?
>>
>>70486385
You have good points but you can't discuss this on /int/ since it is full of white supremacist poltards.
>>
>>70486311
You have a great point. Brazil did indeed shit up its underclass (mostly blacks first, than blacks+mulattos later), it still do until this day. We never had a real movement to integrate the ex-slaves in society after the abolition.
>>
File: White-australia-11.jpg (89KB, 450x369px) Image search: [Google]
White-australia-11.jpg
89KB, 450x369px
>>70486459
Australia has a higher GDP and they made sure to form a White Nation.
>>
>>70486445
Iceland was an Africa tier shithole until WW2 or somehting
even today Albania and Ukraine are about as developed as the most developed African countries
>>
>>70486491
White countries have always had underclasses they shit on, still means nothing.

The only thing determining the state is the race.
>>
>>70486445
m8 you're blabbering on about race when it had little to do with my post that you replied to
>many Euro countries have been under occupation and still go back to their natural racial position, racial collectives form the society, the White Race will always bring Whiteness and the Black Race will always bring blackness, true or false?
not quite sure what you mean by this but
>the White Race will always bring Whiteness
then why are white majority nations the ones that are opting for more non white immigrants? i really don't know what this has to do with my post
>>
>>70486465
>Is your government still influenced by our like it was during the 70s?
No it's run by corrupt commies because said 1970s government wasn't successful in exterminating them.
>>
>>70486501
Propaganda.

>>70486501
Eastern Europeans are not Western Europeans.
>>
>>70486501

Albania is nonwhite. Ukraine, and all Slavic countries, went through communism which has crippled them in all aspects and therefore not a fitting target for comparison.
>>
>>70486525
Slavs are "white" by any definition
>>
>>70486528
Albanians are white bro
just tanned meds like Spaniards or Greeks
>>
>>70486534
They aren't Western Europeans and can be white for different purposes but not for representatives of Western Europeans.
>>
>>70482917
has to be bait
good job anyway, have another (You)
>>
Spain and Portugal wanted resource extraction from their colonies, not settlement. The Latin American Wars of Independence happened chiefly because the local elites wanted control of the resources for themselves rather than paying taxes to Madrid.
>>
>>70486551
The economy of Iceland is small but well-developed, with a gross domestic product estimated at US$10.57 billion in 2005 (and a per capita GDP of $35,600, which is among the world's highest.)[6]

Like the other Nordic countries, Iceland has a mixed economy that is mainly capitalistic but supports an extensive welfare state. Social expenditure is, however, below that of mainland Scandinavia and most of western Europe.

Iceland is the fifth most productive country in the world based on GDP per capita at purchasing power parity. It is also ranked second on the 2005 United Nations Human Development Index. The economy historically depended heavily on the fishing industry, which still provides almost 40 percent of export earnings and employs 8 percent of the work force. Without other natural resources (except for abundant hydro-electric power and geothermal power), Iceland's economy is vulnerable to changing world fish prices. The economy is also sensitive to declining fish stocks as well as to drops in world prices for its other main material exports including aluminium, and ferrosilicon. Although the Icelandic economy still relies heavily on fishing, the travel industry, technology, energy intensive, and various other industries are growing in importance.

You owe this to your race, nothing else, which is why you must and should serve your race.
>>
File: iq-europe.jpg (348KB, 1260x1260px) Image search: [Google]
iq-europe.jpg
348KB, 1260x1260px
>>70486551

Their IQ is so many standard deviations below that of the average white person that they can't be considered part of the same group.
>>
>>70486180
>Calls himself educated
>He thinks Occams Razor is a shaving supplies company
What you'd expect of a 200million people country with 0 (ZERO) nobels
>>
The white and Asian races developed out of cross-breeding with Neanderthals and Denisovans, Africans did not. It may be possible that our species in its pure form is not that intelligent.
>>
>>70486459
This says much about the situation of your country, but that's it. You can't apply what you see in the US as a worldwide truth, it isn't. You will find lower crime rates in African countries than in the US, even tho they might be 100% black.
Hell in my country you will see black/mulatto majority places (like the one I live) safer than white majority places. Does race explain this situation here or there are other issues behing those crime rates?
>>70486459
Chile is 70% mestizo my friend and also the most developed place in South America. Their development isn't tied to race, same as what happens in Central America, or should I remind you the countless murdeours dictatorships your country installed there?
>Canada has a nearly equal GDP per capita
Canada is a continental sized country with the population of a single major metropolis.
>>
File: iq_by_country.png (28KB, 1357x800px) Image search: [Google]
iq_by_country.png
28KB, 1357x800px
>>70486585

Doesn't explain why the white colonies of Argentina and Uruguay are fantastically successful while the nonwhite Spanish colonies of Mexico and Honduras are spectacular failures.

If the cause was colonial mismanagement, then the white colonies would be shitholes also.
>>
Do you think it has more to do with the climate or with policy?

In 'Tess of the D'Urbevilles' Angel Clare goes to Brazil to farm but returns to England dispirited because he was unable to do productive farming
>>
File: trash.jpg (97KB, 1000x726px) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
97KB, 1000x726px
>>70486643
>or should I remind you the countless murdeours dictatorships your country installed there?
>>
>>70486475
I understand, I just find it funny. A psychiatrist would have a field day.
>>
File: costanza-11.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
costanza-11.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
>>70486646
>Argentina
>successful
>>
File: antofagasta-2-3.jpg (1MB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
antofagasta-2-3.jpg
1MB, 1632x1224px
>>70486643
>Chile is 70% mestizo my friend and also the most developed place in South America. Their development isn't tied to race
Chiles posistion is proportional to the amount of European admixture % they have in their country.
>>
>>70486643
>Chile is 70% mestizo my friend and also the most developed place in South America
Not true, not by a long shot.
>>
race mixing is only ok if the man is the same race as me

that's how it works
>>
>>70486643
Other Latin American countries have 0% White or significant European admixtured people.
>>
>>70486591
kek we owe this to having some of the most rich fisheries in the world all around us

any nigger with a boat could have done the same although I doubt they could have maintained as good a society

I don't even deny niggers are dumb as hell and incapable of running a successful society but just saying that the only relevant difference between brazil and usa is race is short sighted and incomplete

and "owing something to your race" and "serving your race" is an American perspective that's simply not applicable to Iceland or most of Europe
we are Icelanders who serve Iceland, race has nothing to do with it

>>70486638
that's one and a half less than 300,000 strong Iceland (half because one guy was half Icelandic Faroese, was raised in the Faroe Islands, then moved to Iceland for a while but lived most of his life in Denmark iirc)
>>
File: 34434334234.jpg (143KB, 433x1082px) Image search: [Google]
34434334234.jpg
143KB, 433x1082px
>>70486700
>>
>>70486646
>105
The Chinese government could at least pretend they're not lying
>>
File: antofagasta chile.jpg (150KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
antofagasta chile.jpg
150KB, 1024x768px
>>70486695
White civilization comes solely from Whites.
>>
>>70486643

>You will find lower crime rates in African countries than in the US

US has more blacks than all but two African countries so that's meaningless. The blacker the region, the higher the crime. Look at the direct rise in crime rates in Europe following mass influxes of African immigrants, most notably in Sweden for evidence of this.

>Chile is 70% mestizo my friend

wrong

>also the most developed place in South America.

also wrong.

>>70486689

They've been fucked by leftism, like Slavic countries, but there was a time when they were equivalent to the USA.

>>70486742

They manipulate the results by only using tests administered in Shanghai, a university city.
>>
The only difference

- first americans were god-tier Brits who were ahead of their time
- USA kidnapped all the smart nazi's and that fueled rocketry and innovation
- used chinese slave labor to drive railroad and agriculture
- mass marketing through hollywood to drive growth the past 40 years ("american dream")

but with modern social media, we can all see what a real shithole the US has become
>>
Is South America just an entire shithole of a continent? Is there any country there that isn't poor corrupt and unfortunate?
>>
>>70486719
What do you define as a successful society? One that's growing upwards and developing?
>>
>>70486758
>
- USA kidnapped all the smart nazi's and that fueled rocketry and innovation
>- used chinese slave labor to drive railroad and agriculture
>- mass marketing through hollywood to drive growth the past 40 years ("american dream")

the US was well ahead of Brazil in terms of economic development long before these factors became relevant
>>
>>70486764

Uruguay and maybe Argentina and Chile.
>>
>>70486656
Both, you see, Brazil will only really achieve meaningful agricultural output in the late 20th century, until then most of our production was really contained in relatively small areas of fertile land.
Old, but still good article:
http://www.economist.com/node/16886442
>>70486700
I've been in Chile boludo, they are mostly all manlet indios and a big part of those that identify as "white" have considerable amerindian admixture.
> by a long shot.
Hell, even their own census says it's about 50-50 for europeans and non-europeans. Now fuck off from this thread, I don't like your kind.
>>
>>70486764

major cities in (southern) south america are as good as any US city, the quality of life in Montevideo, Buenos Aires, Santiago, Sao Paolo is almost no different than in USA
>>
>>70486776
that's part of it
but also low crime rate, stable government, etc.
>>
>>70486780
Argentina goes bankrupt once a decade and Chile has considerable wealth disparity, so no.
>>
>>70486814

and yet argentina is still considered very highly developed and among the world's leading countries, as well as the best in all of latin america. really makes u think what they could do with a real government
>>
>>70486800
I was talking about the development part you stupid fucking mulatto, see >>70486733
And Argentina is also mostly manlet mestizos
>>
File: Buenos Aires slum.jpg (380KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Buenos Aires slum.jpg
380KB, 900x600px
>>70486802
Why do you lie?
>>
>>70486779
>the US was well ahead of Brazil in terms of economic development long before these factors became relevant
Well, not really, by the end of the Empire we were pretty much even economically speaking.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_the_Empire_of_Brazil
>>70486755
>>70486755
>wrong
Ah Yes, they are 50-50, such difference. most of those also have amerindian admixture, I've been there gringo.
>also wrong.
Well, you see, Argentina is a complete mess, any information their government gives isn't trustworthy, maybe it will change now. I stand for what I said.
>>
>>70486802
This is a blatant lie and you know it.
>>
>>70486833
>and yet argentina is still considered very highly developed and among the world's leading countries,
That speaks more about the general state of the world, we are nowhere near the development of European countries.
Its easy being a high development country when the majority of the world is brown and stupid
>>
File: 1449517291296.jpg (74KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1449517291296.jpg
74KB, 600x450px
>>70486802
>the quality of life in Montevideo, Buenos Aires, Santiago, Sao Paolo is almost no different than in USA
>>
>>70486646
Only Uruguay is a succesful, in my opinion.

In Argentina we have provinces with high HDI, and high quality of life like Tierra del Fuego, Rio Negro, Chubut, Santa Cruz, San Luis and more.
But the rest of the country is ruled by gangster.
High corruption, crime and cultural marxism.
So...
Argentina =/= succesful.
>>
File: homeless people in Buenos Aires.jpg (87KB, 1110x400px) Image search: [Google]
homeless people in Buenos Aires.jpg
87KB, 1110x400px
>>
>>70486872

the point being made is that your people being brown and stupid will directly make your country shittier which this anon denies >>70486861
>>
File: journal.pgen.1004572.g001.png (2MB, 2000x3080px) Image search: [Google]
journal.pgen.1004572.g001.png
2MB, 2000x3080px
>>70486800
>>
>>70486842
Ah yes, muh HDI with 4 points ahead. Top kek stupid castelhano, your country is a mess with god knows how much inflation. Besides, fucking HDI is stupid, Cuba ahead of Mexico or Brazil, or Venezuela where there isn't even paper to clean your asses. Fuck off boludo, back to roast your meat in pits.
>>
Argentina's per capita GDP is about $14,000 which puts them in the same league as Eastern European countries. While more developed than the likes of Africa, still significantly below the HDI of the US and Western Europe.
>>
>>70486890

uruguay being successful is like belgium being successful, they are tiny little irrelevant shitholes that no one cares about 500km outside of their border
>>
Apples to oranges, my friend, but sure just shit on all non-white races as a nice scapegoat. Pol is leaking again.
>>
>>70486872
>>70486890
Argentina is behind but not by that much
it's actually very comparable to Russia
>>
>>70486948
"Russia is a developed nation."

-- said no one ever
>>
>>70486890
Uruguay is objectivelly poorer
>>
File: 1357933290181.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1357933290181.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>70486800
>http://www.economist.com/node/16886442
Thank you for the link.
>>
>>70486961
Russia is poor by western standards but it's not some third world failed state
>>
>>70486948
But aren't comparable to Spain.

GDP per capita Spanish regions
1 Basque Country 40,457
2 Navarre 38,736
3 Community of Madrid 38,712
4 Catalonia 34,952
5 La Rioja 32,326
6 Aragon 32,152
7 Balearic Islands 31,876
8 Cantabria 30,315
9 Castile and León 29,682

The ones that went to the new world were pure Spaniards without any admixture while many of these regions include admixtured people, so a comparable standard that you should see on what Argentina should be if they were pure Spaniards would be Navarre/Basque/Madrid/Catalonia.
>>
>>70486978
It's a pretty shitty nation considering it's politics and economy. Everything is falling apart, a despot in power and heavy restriction on a lot of things in regards to politics.
>>
>>70487001
most of colonials were from Andalusia I'm pretty sure which is conspicuously absent from your list

moorish admixture in Spain has been overstated by /int/ memes and moors are a huge step up from niggers in any case
>>
File: pisa2.jpg (84KB, 299x919px) Image search: [Google]
pisa2.jpg
84KB, 299x919px
>>70487001
Academic discrepancy between pure Spaniards and Amerindian/Semitic Argentina

Even in Spain intelligence is correlated by the admixture of the provinces.
>>
>>70486940
Obviously not so relevant but:

>Economy:
Brazil > Argentina > Uruguay

>Quality of life
Belgium > Uruguay > Argentina > Brazil

>Relevance

Belgium > Brazil > Argentina > Uruguay

Personally I choose quality of life over relevance.
>>
>>70487053
>most of colonials were from Andalusia
Northern settlers to transform moor land into White European lands who never married Moors, thus Old Christian.
>>
Per capita GDP of all South American cunts:

Colombia: $7,831
Venezuela: $14,414
Guyana: $3,739
Suriname: $9,825
Brazil: $11,208
Uruguay: $16,350
Argentina: $14,715
Paraguay: $4,264
Chile: $15,732
Bolivia: $2,867
Peru: $6,661
Ecuador: $6,002
>>
>>70486942
CHI
>>
>>70487088

>per capita GDP again

just fuck off already
>>
>>70487077
do you have any specific reason or sources to believe those were underrepresented by the colonists or is it just headcanon?

>>70487076
>>Relevance
>Belgium > Brazil
m8
>>
>>70487088
Looks like Uruguay wins this round.
>>
>>70487139
>>70487088
Still, even the most developed countries in South America are only at the level of Eastern Europe.
>>
File: brecha-de-ingresos.png (52KB, 500x549px) Image search: [Google]
brecha-de-ingresos.png
52KB, 500x549px
>>70486923
39 points ahead
>Cuba ahead of Mexico or Brazil
Cuba is not even in IHDI, HDI is the potential with perfect distribution, IHDI is the real metric.
>But my country is better than Venezuela
Maybe in a few years.
>>70486976
The difference is higher when you take into account distribution so its better to use minimum wage
>>
>>70487133
Belgium is more relevant than the entirety of Latin Ameirca.
>>
>>70486095
>very developed parts that have a big population of blacks
This is wrong. Every part that has a black majority is a shithole.
>>
>>70487076

Brazils beaches, music, athletes, dance, and culture alone makes it more relevant than 99% of the world save Italy, USA, UK, or France
Belgium literally has nothing but waffles and a sector of Brussels commandeered by the EU
>>
>>70487088
why is Bolivia so poor?
>>
>>70487172
Belgium is less relevant than a suburb of Asunción
>>
>>70487186
Practically no Europeans exist in Bolivia.
>>
>>70487186
Indians and Chile stole their coastline.
>>
>>70487088
>GDP per capita
Would only be relevant in a country with equal income distribution
Argentina leads the regions salaries by a wide margin >>70487171
>>
>>70487088
Bolivia, Suriname, and Guyana are the three South American flags I've never seen on /int/.
>>
because this land is doomed to fail
>>
>>70487181
>>70487133

Random news channel:

"Here in Brussels..."
"Brussels vs UK (Brexit)"

and more...
Looks like Brussels is the capital of Europe or something...

So... being relevant in Europe = being relevant in the world.
>>
>>70487230
>Would only be relevant in a country with equal income distribution

You do have to factor that in, yes. Russia's GDP per capita is $14,000 which is mostly due to Moscow and St. Petersburg being disproportionately wealthier than the rest of the country, which is basically snow Africa.
>>
>>70487186

over half the country is indigenous farmers who only care about their immediate family, the country's geography is shit, has no infrastructure to help with this, and they literally take pride in repelling any western influence or help. The country is a doomed failed state, the only citizens who could make Bolivia better choose to leave the country rather than improve it.
>>
>>70487269
>and they literally take pride in repelling any western influence or help
Is mostly thanks to Evo Morales who likes to claim he's the first full-blooded Indian president of Bolivia, although in fact there have been a couple of them.
>>
>>70487257
the European parliament and some other EU institutions convene in Brussels but they chose Belgium because it's irrelevant, barely anyone even knows where it is, and nobody cares about it enough to feel slighted by having it there
>>
>>70487298
They use Belgium because it's an artificial state and thus avoid nationalistic butthurt by putting all of the EU's offices in there.
>>
>>70487053
Maybe in Mexico, Colombia,etc
>>70487260
And we lead the region in equality too, the Chile is better meme is spouted by people who dont understand statistics
>>
File: 1484269823415.jpg (55KB, 796x582px) Image search: [Google]
1484269823415.jpg
55KB, 796x582px
>>70486022
Go back to reenacting a war you lost, you cousin fucking hillbilly.
>>
>>70487186
Long history, Starts with the dismantlement of their country by its neighbors (including Brazil), Chile stealing their access to the sea and mines (that will be the foundation of Chile's wealthy), racially fractured country, very very poor land, exploitation of its natural resources by foreigners while only a minority profited, many wars..plenty of reasons.
>>70487171
Ah yeah, muh ihdi, really great m8, a shame your country is an economic nightmare with skyrocketing inflation, managing to be behind even Brazil in education indexes such as PISA. Come on now boludo, you know very well Argentina is a big fucking mess.
>>
>>70487321
I thought China was communist.
>>
>>70487413
>Starts with the dismantlement of their country by its neighbors (including Brazil)
They sold off Acre to Brazil though, it wasn't taken in a war like the coastline was.
>>
>>70487472
>They sold off Acre to Brazil though
Yeah, they sold Acre for money and a horse from the Federal stable to their dictator.
>>
File: Chile_Export_Treemap.jpg (521KB, 1107x864px) Image search: [Google]
Chile_Export_Treemap.jpg
521KB, 1107x864px
Chile is essentially a one-commodity economy.
>>
>>70487472
Last time when Bolivia have some opportunity of being a better country:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peru–Bolivian_Confederation

Spoiler alert:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Confederation
>>
>>70487413
>Is an economic nightmare
Objectivelly the best economy in the region
>managing to be behind even Brazil in education indexes such as PISA
>muh pisa
We have better education according to the UN's index and we produce more scientific papers per capita than you do
We are a mess but we are not even in the same league of mess as Brazil, we are Eastern Europe levels of mess while Brazil is south Asia levels
>>
>>70487088
>Colombia: $7,831
>Venezuela: $14,414
>Guyana: $3,739
>Suriname: $9,825
>Brazil: $11,208
>Uruguay: $16,350
>Argentina: $14,715
>Paraguay: $4,264
>Chile: $15,732
>Bolivia: $2,867
>Peru: $6,661
>Ecuador: $6,002
the fact that venezuala is anywhere near the lead in this just proofs the redundancy of this measurement
>>
>>70487293
The anti-West turn that Bolivia has taken under EM is pretty recent, for most of the Cold War they were a reliable US ally and gladly assisted the CIA in whacking Che Guevara.
>>
File: 1474417036662.png (73KB, 885x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1474417036662.png
73KB, 885x1075px
>>70487507
Err, you know what? I'm tired of this shit flinging between us hermano. I won't answer you. I said I didn't like argentinians, but I lied. I'd rather stick for you than otherwise, alfajores are great and one of the reasons I live.
>>
>>70487565
I dont give a shit about your feelings or opinions, this is not reddit.
>>
>>
>>70487565
Peace and love brazuca bro.
But stop hating us in CS GO.
>>
File: Bolivia_Export_Treemap.jpg (451KB, 1103x863px) Image search: [Google]
Bolivia_Export_Treemap.jpg
451KB, 1103x863px
>>
File: 1480183797677.png (50KB, 255x204px) Image search: [Google]
1480183797677.png
50KB, 255x204px
>>70487605
I don't play CSGO, but i'm always kind to you boludos when you come here.
>>
File: Brazil_Export_Treemap.jpg (753KB, 1106x861px) Image search: [Google]
Brazil_Export_Treemap.jpg
753KB, 1106x861px
>>
File: Uruguay_Export_Treemap.png (224KB, 961x749px) Image search: [Google]
Uruguay_Export_Treemap.png
224KB, 961x749px
>>
>>70487565
Even bros fight each other sometimes. It one of the most natural things.
I want more:
-"cala boca boludo, Pele > Maradona"

-"callate brazuca 7-1"
>>
File: Paraguay_Export_Treemap.png (122KB, 854x667px) Image search: [Google]
Paraguay_Export_Treemap.png
122KB, 854x667px
>>
File: iq2015.png (33KB, 339x1246px) Image search: [Google]
iq2015.png
33KB, 339x1246px
>>70486646
Although I do agree with your views on race and IQ, I honestly can't agree with this statement. Argentina deliberately manipulate its statistics to make itself at least slightly better off than Chile, when they're clearly not.

>Argentina and Uruguay are fantastically successful
Uruguay is doing alright. Argentina is in a deep economic crisis and the % of their population living in slums in roughly similar to that of Brazil. Less violent for having little to no negroids, but not quite up there for a "white" nation.
>>
File: Peru_Export_Treemap.png (163KB, 853x666px) Image search: [Google]
Peru_Export_Treemap.png
163KB, 853x666px
>>
File: Ecuador_Export_Treemap.jpg (433KB, 1103x863px) Image search: [Google]
Ecuador_Export_Treemap.jpg
433KB, 1103x863px
>>
>>70487686
Certainly.
I agree
>>
File: Colombia_Export_Treemap.jpg (538KB, 1103x864px) Image search: [Google]
Colombia_Export_Treemap.jpg
538KB, 1103x864px
>>
>>70487686
>Argentina deliberately manipulate its statistics to make itself at least slightly better off than Chile, when they're clearly not.
"It was real in my mind"- brazilian poster who thinks he knows better than the united nations
Uruguay is poorer than Argentina
>>
File: Venezuela_Export_Treemap.png (64KB, 961x749px) Image search: [Google]
Venezuela_Export_Treemap.png
64KB, 961x749px
lyl
>>
>>70487661
Indeed :)

He >>70487686 is not me >>70487565 btw.
>>
File: Guyana_Export_Treemap.jpg (1MB, 2668x2086px) Image search: [Google]
Guyana_Export_Treemap.jpg
1MB, 2668x2086px
>>
>>70487719
>brazilian poster who thinks he knows better than the united nations
It isn't the UN who's responsible for directly collecting statistical data. Your government gives them the numbers, they provide you the results. Brazil does that all the time to manipulate poverty rates. Brazil is far worse than you could possibly imagine.
>>
File: Suriname_Export_Treemap.png (104KB, 959x751px) Image search: [Google]
Suriname_Export_Treemap.png
104KB, 959x751px
>>
>>70487732
god dam i've never seen a country be so fucked up in their economy.
>>
>>70487766
Work harder lazy ass ;)
>>
>>70487774
muh Socialism of the 21st century.
>>
It probably has a lot to do with the US speaking English, which gave them easy acess to all the ports and traders and relationships that the Brits had. Brazil, meanwhile, couldn't do so as much with the Portuguese.
>>
>>70485670
>America is an incredibly fertile land

t. Home of the Amazon River and Rainforest
>>
File: WRONG.png (737KB, 1000x968px) Image search: [Google]
WRONG.png
737KB, 1000x968px
>>70487766
>It isn't the UN who's responsible for directly collecting statistical data. Your government gives them the numbers
WRONG
The Human Development Report Office (HDRO) is a data user. It does not collect data directly from national statistical systems but uses indicators produced by United Nations entities and affiliates with mandate for data collection, compilation and dissemination. Such Agencies include the United Nations Department for Economic and Social Affairs (UNDESA), the UNESCO Institute for Statistics (UIS), the United Nations Children’s Education Fund (UNICEF) and the World Bank. For composite indices that account for distributions across population, micro data from international surveys and databases are used (Demographic Health Surveys, Multiple Indicators Cluster Surveys, Luxembourg Income Study database, International Inequality Distribution Database, etc.).
>Brazil does that all the time to manipulate poverty rates
Thats because there is no standarized definition of poverty, every country has its own definition.
Go read a book you ape
>>
>>70487855
counterintuitively rainforest land is very unfertile and doesn't support much agricullture
>>
>>70487842
It's a racial issue. Low IQ negroids and mulattoes comprise the majority of the Brazilian population, while the United States has always been a predominantly white country (white Hispanics are still white nonetheless and not a fraction nearly as bad as negroids and mulattoes).

If Brazil had a high IQ population we'd be bilingual by default. Singapore comes to mind.
>>
>>70487862
>Thats because there is no standarized definition of poverty, every country has its own definition.
So you agree with my statement. Good we settled this.
>>
>>70487876
Africa also has low agricultural potential for the same reason. Or it's more accurate to say that the kinds of crops that are suited for mass cultivation like wheat and rice do not grow in the tropics.
>>
File: roast lord.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
roast lord.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
>>70487914
You are a fucking retard if that's what you got from my post.
Your arguments got systematically destroyed, you are not near my intellectual level.
>>
By luck of the draw, it happens to be that Europe and North America have the best farmland on the planet.
>>
>>70487965
He is a pawn in your game.
>>
>>70486601
Jesus Christ fuck off with your /pol/ jpgs

Or at least post under a different flag so we don't all look so retarded
>>
>>70486719
That's because race is unironically a social construct
>>
>>70487928
regardless of the crop rainforest soil is very nutrient poor and not much can grow there

>>70487969
plains of China and North India are just as good if not better
>>
Amerifatland is not even a country or a nation, nowadays they do not even belong to Western civilization, they are just a state created for merely economic reasons with the low quality immigrants no one wanted in Europe, Asia and Latinamerica, plus some Black slaves who are becoming the dominant culture in many ways, especially among the new generations.

Brazil is just a zoologic ruled by a bunch of millionaires.
>>
>>70487969
They don't
>>
File: 1483378489370.jpg (346KB, 1104x1104px) Image search: [Google]
1483378489370.jpg
346KB, 1104x1104px
>>70488006
And the Eurasian plains, home to rich as fuck countries like Ukraine, Moldova, Russia and Kazakhstan
>>
>>70487230
>low quality immigrants no one wanted in Europe
Too bad individuals don't matter only race and America has a GDP of 17 trillion from the randoms of Europe but that were European of blood and dna.
>>
File: GAEZportal_Page_4.png (72KB, 531x309px) Image search: [Google]
GAEZportal_Page_4.png
72KB, 531x309px
>>70488006
>plains of China and North India are just as good if not better
Not really, no. The Eurasian Plain and Eastern-Central North America are definitely better farmland.
>>
File: U8480E3e.jpg (111KB, 1295x615px) Image search: [Google]
U8480E3e.jpg
111KB, 1295x615px
>>
>>70487053
>moors are a huge step up from niggers in any case

There's nothing that makes any trucking difference in moors being light or dark or Black African. Liek the admixture is tiny as fuck if 1% moor/black/pikachu can "fuck up" a people then the reverse must be true as well that 1% is enough to "make it them good"
>>
>>70488098
must have been confusing with total output since those are more heavily exploited

>>70488153
this is incomprehensible
>>
>>70488129
Brazil worked its way around the poor soil, shame it came too late to make a real impact.
>>
Countries more dependent on slavery (therefore more blacks) have more backwards economies

That's why the southern US is less developed than the rest of the country.

That's why Brazil is less developed than Argentina (even though their shit) too.

It's not a race issue and it's not rocket science either.

>But muh africa was a shithole before slavery

Most regions of the world where the climate was warm were the same before colonization but Africa got the worst end of imperialism.
>>
>>70488129
I live in Georgia and can confirm that the South is a lousy place for agriculture compared to Ohio or Pennsylvania. Stuff looks so unhealthy and wilted down here compared to up there.
>>
>>70488195
>That's why the southern US is less developed than the rest of the country.
It's not.
>>
>>70488195
they're
>>
>>70487053

Not really. Mostly were from the northwest, Basque Country and Extremadura.

Anyway current Andalusians are descendants of Christians from North and Central Spain.
>>
>>70488191
According to that map, there are some areas in the northeast that are good farmland, but most of Brazil is useless, thin, acidic tropical soils.
>>
>>70488200
Then why does Mississippi and Alabama are always the worst in every index?
>>
File: faa9e298b16960a902db5980052e866b.jpg (369KB, 2703x1800px) Image search: [Google]
faa9e298b16960a902db5980052e866b.jpg
369KB, 2703x1800px
>>70488195
>Most regions of the world where the climate was warm were the same before colonization
Do brazilians ever get tired of posting stupid shit?
>>
>>70488231
highest population of blacks.
>>
>>70488218
That map is wrong tho. That part where it says soil with few problems is exactly where the semi-arid is.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semi-arid_climate
And it is terrible for faming. the good farming land in the northeast is the "Zona da mata"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zona_da_Mata
>>
>>70488231
According to the 2010 U.S. Census, Mississippi is 37 percent black, while non-Hispanic whites are 58 percent of the population.

literally JUST my shit up.
>>
>>70488233
Such beautiful place, I will visit it one day, I'm sure :)
>>
>>70488266
Because of backwards economy dependent on slavery. You're proving my point.
>>
File: 1484270316520.png (1MB, 900x1174px) Image search: [Google]
1484270316520.png
1MB, 900x1174px
>>70488261
Today
Historically? nope, for most of history India and China were more fertile than western Europe, their soil went to shit because overpopulation
>>
>>70487890
>If Brazil had a high IQ population we'd be bilingual by default.

Lol Bilingualism is nothing special at all you idiot monkey.
>>
>>70488231
we need to bring in all of the balkans, all of easten europe to form a vanguard as sons of EVROPA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VR7wJMj2BA
>>
>>70488034
>they are just a state created for merely economic reasons with the low quality immigrants no one wanted in Europe

They left Europe because it was in the crapper for most people there.

>plus some Black slaves who are becoming the dominant culture in many ways, especially among the new generations.

Do you get all your info from pol?
>>
>>70488281
No, it has low per capita scores because of the population of blacks, slavery is not relevant.
>>
>>70488129
As you can see, while India has the incredibly fertile Gangetic Plain, China doesn't have very good agricultural potential outside of Manchuria.
>>
>>70488281
Yeah a state that literally handicapped itself by implementing polices over a couple hundred of years toward a large % of people would fuck up any state. and now they have to live with their mess on top of the traditional Mississippi state shittiness that has been long documented in old accounts.
>>
>>70488313
Americans know less about their own history than a brazilian shitposter on a Bangladeshi Kite testing forum
>>
>>70488357
*polices that fucked up a large % of people.
>>
>>70488357
As I said above, the South has poor agricultural potential compared to the North Central/Northeast and the climate is also uninviting. Nobody feels like doing anything productive when it's 95 degrees and 110% humidity. The end result is a region of lazy, shiftless people.
>>
>>70482781
genetics for the most part
>>
>>70488293
>suddenly all americans stop complaining about CJ and start blamimg Niko Bélic
>>
File: 2357357368649.png (726KB, 1594x1328px) Image search: [Google]
2357357368649.png
726KB, 1594x1328px
>>70487321
>Kirchner statistics are reliable

I bet you are the faggot who thinks we're developed and always posts this image.
you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>70488313
Whites in the South also have extremely low incomes. When will /pol/ stop leaking?
>>
https://youtu.be/d4NEv8zoRM8
>>
File: 1483025142677.jpg (22KB, 377x325px) Image search: [Google]
1483025142677.jpg
22KB, 377x325px
>>70488408
>Kirchner statistics
Mestizo retard, read this >>70487862
You think you are smarter than the United Nations and me? get a grip you lowclass
>>
File: comf.jpg (5KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
comf.jpg
5KB, 224x224px
>>70487165
>>
>>70488471
We will all make it bro.
>>
>>70488396
You keep harping on about agriculture when most of our gdp comes fron the service sector. The south doesn't even have a robust service sector
>>
>>70488512
You ignored the part about the climate also being very uninviting.
>>
>>70488408
If there's something the Kirchners actually did kinda okay, was the inequality thing, and maybe the debt payment post 2001.
I hated them and all, but you're supposed to look at their every result, both good and bad.
>>
>>70488396
Because most Southern farms are inefficient family farms with outdated equipment, lack of access to moeny/credit to upgrade and subsidies not doing much for them since big farms got them. Also post WW2 sharecropping and tenant farming fucked them hard both as the farmer and the land owner.

> Nobody feels like doing anything productive when it's 95 degrees and 110% humidity.

Bullshit Singapore's a humid steaming jungle city.
>>
>>70488571
Not post ww2 but post civil war my bad.

>>70488542
excuses excuses tsk tsk
>>
>One of them got successful and now runs the world, the other one is a total failure.

Look man, I know we've fallen pretty far since Obama, but "a total failure" is pretty harsh.

And calling Brazil successful is being pretty generous.
>>
>>70488558
it's all bad.
negrito de mierda.
>>
>>70488571

>>70488129
Look at the map. The soil in the Deep South is crap aside from the Mississippi Valley.
>>
>>70488596
No wonder we're such a banana republic. Every new government and it's fans just shit on everything the last one did.
I bet you'll lose your mind if I start criticising Macri
>>
>>70488641
no me cabe Macri, hace lo que quieras, negrito bobo.
>>
>>70488641
>Every new government and it's fans just shit on everything the last one did
>he thinks it's better in America
The second Obama became president, he went and took a huge steaming shit on Republicans. Now the other guys are in charge and taking a huge shit on Democrats.
>>
>>70488641
>>70488669
It's the same everywhere there is democracy.
>>
File: 1482399278529.jpg (29KB, 352x376px) Image search: [Google]
1482399278529.jpg
29KB, 352x376px
>>70488596
>>70488659
Callate mestizo acomplejado, te cerre el orto aca y ni te dan los huevos para contestarme >>70488452
Seguro sos un mestizito de clase media baja que se cree blanco por que es mas alto que sus vecinos bolitas.
Seguro tu vieja es ama de casa sin estudios universitarios
Seguro tu viejo labura en una oficina
Seguro sos un fracasado
>>
>>70488737
Cala a boca boludo.
>>
>>70488669
Hahahaha, alright, here. Cristina Kirchner essentially refused to let go of government on the usual ceremony. Instead she fucked off back to her province, and the Congress president had to be on her place for it. Now that's just an anecdote.
The interesting thing they did was that our Central Bank in hands of the government essentially signed a "secret" contract, so that people and companies could change their pesos to dollars. This was roughly 1 month before the government change.
And the quid of the question was that the government had put a fixed rate of roughly 9 pesos:1 dollar. There was also a black market with dollars sold at 14 pesos, I believe. Macri had said that he intended to get rid of the fixed rate, letting it float (effectively making it so the official rate would be closer to the black market one). BUT the contract the central Bank made was that everyone that signed, would be able to buy Dollars with the 9:1 rate months after lifting the fixed rate.
This all drained the central reserves' from dollars like never before.

Now imagine that on virtually every other facet you can. Stuff like the last government refusing to cut taxes for 10 years, but then instantly approving said cuts after they're not on government anymore. Or manipulating the statistics for years, making it look like we had 5% povertry while private institutions measured 29%. Of course when Macri got rid of the manipulated statistics, the old government' officials shited on him, saying he multipied povertry 6 fold.

This is actually our history non stop. From the government having inefficient public companies, to said companies being privatized, to said companies being bought by the next government again, losing millions in the process.
>>
>>70488875
nobody cares stfu faggot
>>
>>70488891
>nobody cares stfu faggot
stfu faggot kys
>>
>>70488200
>>70488266
>muh blacks

you're putting the cart before the horse here. egalitarian societies adapted to industrialisation much better, it's why homogeneous countries like China and Russia are still shit, and why the southern USA was shit compared to the industrial north.
>>
>>70488605
Because you guys planted crops that killed the soil overtime and did little to input nutrition and stuff back in.
>>
>>70488990
>it's why homogeneous countries like China and Russia are still shit

Those countries are very far from homogeneous and also it would not explain why completely homogeneous countries like Denmark have First World living standards.

India is almost the most diverse country on the planet but 80% of its population lives like the Middle Ages.
>>
Why brazil is full of niggers?
>>
File: Bulgaria.png (87KB, 1508x590px) Image search: [Google]
Bulgaria.png
87KB, 1508x590px
>>70489781
:^)
>>
>>70488605
The soil in the South was exhausted by erosion and 100 years of cotton production.
>>
File: 1485369654809.jpg (22KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1485369654809.jpg
22KB, 351x351px
>>70486601
Wtf I hate central Europe now.>>70486638
>>
>>70489843
kek
>>
>>70485933
I'm almost certain this is bait. Ireland is closer to the US than Spain or Portugal is to Brazil.
>>
>>70485725

Brazil would make one hell of a video game.
>>
>>70482781
because of heat and hot

heat makes you stay in the laziest/optimistic form. its not because of brazil but just law of nature. you dont die outside in a hot environment
>>
>>70492068

Hmm maybe not if he counts the Canary Islands as Europe.
>>
>>70487979
/int/ and honestly most of 4chan is /pol/ lite
>>
>>70487380
Go back to sucking teyquan's dick, you semen-slurping princess.
>>
>>70492394
The Canaries aren't in Europe though m80
>>
>>70492575

Ye, but neither is Ireland desu lad
>>
>>70482781
Completely different economic dynamics due to different institutions and social culture. West european protestants, versus iberian catholics. Napoleon had to drag the latter out of the middle ages, in the early 19th century. That's fucking embarrassing.
>>
Argentina was fairly prosperous in early 20th century, but even at their peak they were nowhere near level of United States. their immigrants were not as educated, their political system not as stable, they had far less industry and far less of a middle class, and geographical remoteness from Europe did not help.
>>
>>70482781
Just the US was at the right place with the right people. Brazil could've been real great, but who knows if it would've lasted. Most likely would've been a flash in the pan like South Africa
>>
>>70487321
No man. Actually most colonials here were Basque ( at one point they comprised 40% of criollos) or Castilian. There were some andalucian and Canarian Islanders in the Caribbean coast tho
>>
File: Italian American City.jpg (765KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Italian American City.jpg
765KB, 1920x1200px
You people keep blaming nonwhites but Iberians themselves are retarded subhumans who never accomplished anything of any intellectual value, imagine if Latin America was colonized by Italians instead:

Mathematicians
Italians:Fibonacci, Lagrange, Ricci-Curbastro, Ruffini, Fubini, Peano, etc.
Iberians:?¿

Scientists
Italians:Galilei, Torricelli, Fermi, Majorana, Avogrado, Natta, Golgi, Malpighi, etc.

Inventors
Italians:Volta, Marconi, Pacinotti, Meucci, Barsanti, Perotto, Faggin, etc.

Painters
Italians:Da Vinci, Raphael, Michelangelo, Botticelli, Caravaggio, Boccioni, etc.
Iberians:Retards who painted like 5 year olds.

Accomplishments
Italians:The Renaissance, Columbus and the discovery of the Americas, the University, Galileo and the birth of Science, Napoleon the greatest leader in Europe the last thousand years, Ferrari and elite racing and engineering, Gucci and the best fashion in the world.
Iberians: Stealing an entire continent and still being poor.
>>
It's free real estate.
>>
>>70495503
My grandma was italian: the post
>>
>>70495503
You're basically proving your knowledge on Italian culture and ignorance on Spanish culture. It doesn't mean one is better than the other
>>
>>70496142
>Spanish culture
You mean getting raped by Moors for 700 years?
>>
>>70495503
el paulistANO
>>
File: iq-lynn.png (202KB, 1213x917px) Image search: [Google]
iq-lynn.png
202KB, 1213x917px
>>70495503
It's only reasonable. And I wouldn't say Italians as a whole, but northern Italians, Venetians in particular tend to be highly intelligent.
>>
>>70496544
Portuguese culture is identical desu, even tho unlike Spain they didn't proceeded to the expulsion of the Moors.
>>
>>70482781
>Why are the USA so rich and powerful and Brazil so poor and irrelevant
Well, unlike Brazil, US has been JEW'd.
>>
>>70483128
No, of course is not your fault to be a complete idiot.
Is American education system's fail.
>>
>>70482781
Because our country was blessed by God.
>>
>>70482781
Guns, Germs, and Steel
>>
>>70497014
>they didn't proceeded to the expulsion of the Moors

uwot yes they did, it was just 4 years later than in Spain
>>
>>70483334
God thought they had suffered enough.
>>
>>70499341
>>70497014
The fuck? We ended the reconquista in 1250. After that we had virtually no moors left.

Spain ended it in 1492 and expelled them to our country, so 4 years later we expelled them as well.

I know there's the WE WUZ Suebi retard, but there's a reason why Spain has considerably more moorish influence in their language than we do.
>>
File: malakoi.png (135KB, 253x312px) Image search: [Google]
malakoi.png
135KB, 253x312px
>>70482781
Technology and army. USA see us like monkeys, because compared to them we are. They're like gods to us. We can't do shit against that country. They spy on our arses, they choose our president, they fuck us in the butt every time they got a chance. We're like Cuba before the revolution. We're their bitch. Right wingers here (the coxinhas) are proud of that fact.
>>
File: 1460227760365.gif (675KB, 679x616px) Image search: [Google]
1460227760365.gif
675KB, 679x616px
>>70497014
>>70499341
>>
>>70500010
>They stopped to take a nap.
>>
>all these climatate and culture excuses

Deep down you all know it's niggers.
>>
>>70500117
hahahahaha ... ridiculous portuguese
>>
>>70486902
that was not his point, the question is what could argentina do with a real government. you have a real nigger brain, for being such a faggot about it
>>
>>70500010
The continued lines from 1200 should've been kept growing parallel to the south, so we could have a beautiful language spectrum from Portuguese -> Leonese -> Castilian -> Aragonese -> Catalan -> Occitan -> Italian.

Fucking c*stilians.
>>
>>70499900

We're too ethnically and culturally complex to sustain one single country. It's like thinking that all other south american countries would form a 'Chiolombuelana' mega country like ours and could somehow succeed.

As we was an Empire, it should have remained so. The pseudo-federalization imposed by a crony republic ended making any glimpse of a positive future for our 'country' not viable.
>>
>>70495503
Carcamano
>>>/out/
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.