[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people so much underestimate and hate Turkey?? They are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1509_062.jpg (31KB, 600x410px) Image search: [Google]
1509_062.jpg
31KB, 600x410px
Why do people so much underestimate and hate Turkey??

They are much more modern and nice. And they are pretty much ideal muslim country, and as most, the womens are literal supreme.

I didn't know that MENA girls are generally having that unrealistic huge eyes, even more than europeans
>>
anzu added 3 to turkey's good boi point though
>>
>>70481726
Lebanon is more ideal muslim country
>>
>>70481726

People tends to hate Muslims, also Turkey is seen as the barrier between Europe and Middle East, I sense it like everyone is hoping for Turkey to control Muslim immigration and have a government entirely atheist (at least). Even so they have to aim that hating to some particular country, I don't see people expressing hate for Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Myanmar, Irak, Irán, Syria etc frequently

Is like what's happening with us, we have the flow of immigration to the US from Mexico and Latin America and despite the issues we have are consequence of mistakes made by all American countries they're blaming just us.
>>
>>70481726

Hope you're enjoying your Holiday in Korea :3
>>
>>70482286
Thank you Aussi m8. Have a good saturday too <3
>>
>>70482266
>I don't see people expressing hate for Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Myanmar, Irak, Irán, Syria etc frequently
They do though, everyone who knows the slightest of the Middle East hates at least one of those, or in a worst case scenario, one of the Syrian factions.
Also Myanmar is South/Southeast Asian.
>>
>>70483266
Yeah I just wanna say Myanmar is not at all connected to what's going on in the ME.
In Myanmar/Burma right now several groups are crying for outside help. Some Muslim, some aren't. This has nothing to do with the Syrian civil war.
>>
>>70481726
because we fucked their mothers over and over again. and we will do it again in future.
>>
Why do Koreans love Turks so much?
>>
>>70483809
Lol, your poor bananarepublic isn't going to do anything else but kebabs for us.
>>
ㅁㅈㅎ
>>
>>70483933
when the time comes i will make your mom my 3th wife
>>
>>70483833
Korean War. Turkey was the only country that volunteered and didn't expect anything back.
I have no idea why they did that though, prolly like small Asian dick
>>
Turkey is the only large Muslim country on Europe's border. Hence it becomes emblematic as the symbol of Islam for Europeans. Islam has a pretty bad rep, so Turkey gets it too.

In the US, we never, ever speak or hear about Turkey. By contrast, when was the last time you heard a Czech complain about Mexicans?
>>
>>70484080
There's literally an entire day based on Turkey.
I wonder if people actually know if there's a country called Turkey instead of the chicken
>>
>>70484147
Most of us do I think
>>
>>70483809
This... Also:

>Mamma li Turchi! ("Oh mother, the Turks are coming!") is one of the most used Italian phrase to suggest an imminent danger, as when the Ottoman Turks threatened Europe

>Arutai yaban hito (アルタイ野蛮人) ("Altaic barbarians"), a term that just growing currently in Japan, referring to Turks, Mongolians and other central-asian people, notably the Turks and the Mongolians, using as a racist or an insult slur reminding to Turkey's mass crimes on their neighbors, but also used against Turanian peoples.
>>
>>70481726
Probably because even arabs contributed more to humanity
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.