[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Americans hate Mexico now, is Cancun nice without loud Murifats?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Cancun-Overhead[1].jpg (233KB, 1152x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cancun-Overhead[1].jpg
233KB, 1152x720px
Americans hate Mexico now, is Cancun nice without loud Murifats?
>>
>>70480541
Cancun was never nice
>>
>>70480541
They only hate us but not our bitches apparently, and yes, I wish there would be more non-amerifat foreign tourists.
>>
>>70480541
>implying the giant hypocrites known as amerifats will give up their sweet vacation spot just becuase they hate Mexicans

we are the worse,I'm 1st generation and i'm ready to the the last of my family born in this fucking mess of a nation
>>
>>70480541
>Americans hat Mexico now

Only the ones who are rich enough to afford "made in Mexico" goods but are too poor to travel to Cancun.
>>
>>70480541

I love Mexico

I hate how biased media is on all sides

they're the ones who should be herded into the gas chambers
>>
>>70480541
you can't afford it anyway, you bicycle nigger, why asking

>>70480595
i am not sure we ever cared for your bitches.
>>
Trump supporters can't afford to go on vacation abroad
>>
>>70482204
this. mostly trailer park trash
>>
>>70480541
>now
>>
>>70480595
>bitches
Are you sure that's what you meant to write?
>>
>>70482204
They will be able to do so when herr Trump gives them their jobs back.
>>
>>70482284
yeah, muh factories
>>
>>70482284
They'll be set for a rude awakening with automation.
>>
>>70482284
Factory workers make less money than a waiter lmao
>>
>>70480595
I love Mexican bitches
>>
>>70482284

No, robots will take the jobs.
>>
>>70482507
I started working part-time at a warehouse out of high school, and I was immediately making 30k/year without factoring in overtime.
>>
>>70482691
waiters make more than that.
i hope trump will ban tipping.
>>
File: tulum.jpg (211KB, 1605x642px) Image search: [Google]
tulum.jpg
211KB, 1605x642px
>>70480541
CancĂșn is kind of like Ibiza, lots of clubs, partying and annoying drunk people. However you can go to Cancun and visit nearby Mayan ruins, snorkel in reefs, explore underwater caves, etc
>>
Never been to Cancun but I've been to Cabo san Lucus. We can't just call it Cabo cuz mexicans get triggered lol. Anyways it was really nice, even outside the resorts, lots of Americans living there and I never felt unsafe.
>>
>>70480541
Saying that Americans hate Mexicans is like saying that the Dutch hate the ocean. You still built a wall, right?
>>
>>70483929
any chance of getting beheaded while snorkeling outside of the designated resort areas?
>>
>>70480541
nuke that shithole full of drugs
>>
Baja Soor >>>>>>>> CancĂșn
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.