[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw Canada will never be playable in a Civ game ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Toronto.png (90KB, 276x712px) Image search: [Google]
Toronto.png
90KB, 276x712px
>tfw Canada will never be playable in a Civ game ever
>>
Name a famous Canadian Leader (Historical)
>>
File: Civs.png (757KB, 1310x608px) Image search: [Google]
Civs.png
757KB, 1310x608px
>>70464130
Lots of Civ leaders are literally whos.
>>
>>70464228
>women leaders
disgusting, those are the ones I eliminate first.
>>
>>70465951
Victoria is legit.
>>
>>70467801
Jadwiga also
>>
>>70464228
>Catherine de Medici
Never ruled France in any capacity.

>Gorgo
This gave me cancer.

>Tomirys
Probably didn't even exist and if she did, literally her only deed worthy of note was killing Cyrus. By which I mean one of her warriors killed Cyrus while she vaguely gazed in that general direction.

>Ghandi
Never ruled India in any capacity.

>Saladin
Neither a ruler nor even a fucking Arab.

>Mvemba
I know they want to make this a 'global' game and need leaders from every continent, but do we really need a WE WUZ? There's Mali, there's Songhai, there's Ghana, there's Ethopia (you know, one of the oldest still surviving civilizations on the fucking planet?) but instead of actually trying they just had to shove in a dindu who just happened to convert to the religion of the Poortuguese in exchange for shiny beads.

The rest are fine. I'm pretty sure Jadwiga was shoved in there for muh diversity but I don't know enough to say whether or not this was valid.

Victoria certainly belongs in that list though. Both of the most famous English rulers were kings.
>>
>>70469136
>Never ruled France in any capacity.
Wasn't she regeant while her son grew older?
>>
>>70464130
Lester B. Pearson
>>
Civ 5 had the best leaders desu.
>America: Washington
Literally the Founding Father, why switch him for Teddy? Maybe FDR could be there?
>Arabia: Harun al-Rashid
1001 Nights apart, I guess Mohammed would be too much of a stretch. Saladin wasn't even Arabic!
>Aztec: Montezuma
Every god damn time with his fucking jaguars..
>Brazil: Pedro II
One of the few weird choices, why make a Civ out of Brazil? Killer Culture bonus on Brazilwood camps though.
>Egypt: Rameses II
More influential than Cleopatra, although less known.
>England: Elizabeth
Victoria is completely fine. One day Lizzy II will be there.
>France: Napoleon
What the fuck is a Catherine de Medici?
>Germany: Bismarck
Ehh. At least it wasn't Hitler.
>Greece: Alexander
Pericles might be the father of Democracy and all, but why Gorgo?
>India: Gandhi
Every god damn time with his fucking nukes.
>Japan: Nobunaga
I can't wait for the day they put Hirohito in there.
>Poland: Casimir II
Meh, no one plays as Poland anyway.
>Rome: Augustus Caesar
Trajan is also okay, but not Augustus level of okay.
>Russia: Catherine
I will miss sexy russian lady talking, although Peter is an upgrade.
>Spain: Isabella
Better than Phillip? Maybe, maybe not. They're the only 2 kings of Spain I can remember from memory, before Juan Carlos and Philip VI.
>Zulu: Shaka
fuck off with Kongo, Shaka was the original and the only acceptable African warlord.
>>
>>70473275
>why make a Civ out of Brazil?
Lots of Brazilians to buy games, also someone to represent Latin America.
>>
>>70463773
Commonwealth is represented by England
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.