[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Next vacation I will travel around Israel and Egypt. Is it cool?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1191.jpg (17KB, 472x312px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1191.jpg
17KB, 472x312px
Next vacation I will travel around Israel and Egypt.

Is it cool?
>>
what could go wrong
>>
>>70460858
Hey guys
A Pineapple is on his flag
>>
>>70460896
hehe you got me friend ;)
>>
>>70460781
Diving at Marsa Alam is comfy.
>>
>>70460896
Don't know about Israel, but Egypt is mind blowing, totally worth it. Besides the pyramids and all the ancient Egypt stuff, try to visit this mosque

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF42IGYvqeo

Good luck.
>>
>>70461252
>but Egypt is mind blowing

it's also body blowing, if you are at the wrong place at the wrong time

seriously: islamic countries are no-go-areas for civilized people
>>
>>70462365
>seriously: Brazil has no-go-areas for civilized people

FTFY, some islamic countries are O.K. to travel. Brazil on the other hand is completely unsafe for lone travelers.
>>
>>70460781
no, you will get bombed and confused with ISIS
http://elpais.com/elpais/2015/09/14/inenglish/1442237981_213366.html
>>
>>70460781

Stay at home Kozo Okamoto
>>
>>70464974
Can I stay in your house?
>>
>>70465029

Nah but I can answer questions if you have any.

Just don't shoot up the airport like the last jap who visited.
>>
>>70460781
Is real is okay.

But bewar egypt, they have made scamming tourists into a damn industry down there.
>>
>>70465129
How do I go Israel from Egypt?
How often people get bombed where you live?
Can I go everywhere with public transportation in Israel? Should I rent a car?
>>
>>70465345

You can fly or through the Sinai border.

I would recommed the Sinai border since that way you can be near the Red Sea in Egypt's part which is supposed to have the best reefs in the world.

Nobody gets bombed here anymore. Stabbings happen occasionally but nobody is going to stab a Japanese tourist, it's bad publicity.

Public transport isn't too bad here and you can get almost anywhere, but you could waste a lot of time and effort trying to figure it out (I don't know how tourist friendly bus information is). Car is expensive but obviously far more convenient (except in Tel-Aviv where there is no parking).
>>
>>70465557
Is there nice place to visit except Jerusalem?
>>
>>70465899

Honestly Egypt is more interesting than Israel. I'd focus on that. If you do end up in Israel then check out the Dead Sea (not what it used to be but still cool) and maybe the Galilee area which can be very pretty.

In Jerusalem check out the national museum, it was surprisingly good when I went there - a very big Archaeological section with things and stories from all the civilizations that were in the region. The art section honestly wasn't half bad either.
>>
>>70466076
Seriously can I enjoy traveling without danger of ISIS?

Could you recommend unique cuisine of Israel?
>>
>>70466161

Yes I wouldn't worry about ISIS in Egypt and Israel. Don't disrespect any Muslims and you'll be fine.

Israeli food is basically all stolen from the Arabs. Get food from the Arabs, also in Israel (in Jerusalem this is easy to find). Falafel and Hummus and Shawarma are the big ones.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.