[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The girls at my gym have chad boyfriends How can I even compete?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Arty_drama_pepe.jpg (57KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Arty_drama_pepe.jpg
57KB, 640x640px
>The girls at my gym have chad boyfriends

How can I even compete?
>>
>>70458298
Either become a chad yourself or become a trap
>>
if you cant beat em...
>>
>>70458351
How can I become a chad?
>>
>going to the gym to get a pussy
Canada is full of betas
>>
>>70458298

challenge them to a death match and then claim the females.
>>
>>70458298
you can't
that's why you're shitposting here
>>
>>70458298
Oh fuck off /r9k/
>>
>>70458380
What if I perish in the death match?
>>
>>70458397
>>>/normiebook/
>>
>>70458409

then your problems with the females are over.
>>
>>70458480
Makes sense

I'll try to befriend the chads first to get their guard down before I strike, though.
>>
>>70458497

nope, you must use honor.
face them directly.
>>
>>70458572
I can't compete with their huge cocks
>>
>>70458298

Gyms are horrible places to meet qts. The ones that are there to find dick are still on the cock carousel. If you aren't a Chad, don't bother. They just bounce from one Chad to another. Then complain that all men are pigs or will want to settle down after they have been ran through by a thousand dicks.
>>
>>70458298
So here's what you do:
You approach the chads hot rock in the sun disguised as a female and infiltrate his harem.
When he's distracted chadding iit up, you have your way with one or several females
You might have to allow the chad to mate with you, but on the other hand you can exploit a warm rock and good foraging territory you won't have to defend.

The alternative is acting like a grown man for fucks sake
>>
>>70458714
>The alternative is acting like a grown man for fucks sake

What's that like?
>>
>>70458371
Get /fit/

Everything will fall into place.

Your posture will get better, your depression/anxiety will get better, you will be more confident, your skin and hair will also look better.

Also do face excersises.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>70458298
>Dating women who date chads.
>>
be gay
>>
>>70458841
sounds like some normie bullshit
>>
>>70458778
The same as now, but not a whiny little bitch.
Go to the gym to get in shape, or lift or whatever. Let the qt's cross your path, don't lust for them.
>>70458841
This is a bold-faced lie BTW. Getting attention is one thing, bit you've got to know what to do with it.
>>
File: 426795145.png (4KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
426795145.png
4KB, 205x246px
>>70458298
iktf
>>
>>70458988
Stay fat

>>70459008
It's up to each person
>>
>>70458841
What if your posture is so bad you develop a minor herniated disc from standing up straight?
>>
>>70459050
fuck u normie
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.