[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT Deeply concerned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 13

>Meme Trump President
>Trump actually does what he promised and puts america first
>New age of american imperialism and dominance starting soon
>Every country that isn't the USA is going to bend over for the US in trade agreements

Ho bad have we fucked ourselves?
>>
time for federalized EU then
and EU army
>>
>>70450513
>we

Are you south american by any chance?
>>
>>70450550

No, but we live off German tourism, if the USA starts beating Germany in industry (e.g. Cars) we are royally fucked.
>>
>>70450513
Most of the stuff proposed is going to fuck America over, not the rest of the world.

For example, proposing to fund the border wall by imposing a 20% tariff on Mexican goods will just make them more expensive and American consumers will bear the brunt of that. Not to mention the fact that Mexico may reciprocate the tariffs, and being America's third largest trading partner this would do massive damage to their own export industry.
>>
>>70450513
even if thats the case "amerfats get fucked first" tho

this is something never talked about or hated on 4chan its just like cutting both ways.
>>
>>70450641
Increasingly nervous man says America is finished for the 20th time this decade

Also pro tip if our economy is fucked so is everyone elses
>>
>>70450513
You realize trade deals go both ways right? You can't just cancel all import/export and turn into an economic powerhouse.
>>
File: ap_donald-trump_ap-photo15.jpg (549KB, 3435x2920px) Image search: [Google]
ap_donald-trump_ap-photo15.jpg
549KB, 3435x2920px
>>70450641

But what if, just hypothetically, the tariff is the spark the US industry needs to revitalize and be competitive added with the "75% or more" less regulations?
>>
>>70450690
This

Trump is literally making everything great again
>>
>>70450593
American cars will never be cheap enough to beat BMW, Volkswagen and whatever in europe, the manufacturing is in the other side of the planet.
>>
>>70450708
their production is more expensive if they cant rely on cheap materials
all you need to do is swoop in seize those resource so americucks cant get their dirty hands on it anymore
>>
>>70450791
Thats true

It's also why an M3 costs like 70,000 here
>>
>>70450708
>thinking Americans will work for 4 dollar a day

No. So either manufacturing stays in Mexico and Americans pay 20% extra tax on those products, or it moves to the US and becomes even more expensive.

Regarding the less regulations thing, Mexico can do that too to give the companies an incentive to stay.
>>
>>70450815
>BMW is litteraly a poorfag brand in germany(they have shifted production to "premium" in the past 20 years but maintain stuff like the cheap 1 series)
>Getting a Crown Vic is basically impossible in europe even though it was a cheap police car in the US

just kill me already
>>
>>70450513
Except no
China is the biggest trade partner of most of the world by far, we wouldn't even feel anything if the USA increased tariffs by 1000%.
>>
>>70450513
>Ho bad have we fucked ourselves?
What effect did an Austrian have on the US elections? You might be fucked but it ain't you doing it to yourself.
>>
>>70450900
Tariffs hurt your own country, not others. Tariffs make imports expensive, not exports.

If anything, heavy tariffs stimulate national industry because importing stuff gets so expensive that you might as well just build a factory there, example: YOUR OWN FUCKING COUNTRY
>>
>>70450900
>Brazilian education at work

Fuck me m8 don't be so clueless
>>
File: 1485314611241.jpg (76KB, 720x649px) Image search: [Google]
1485314611241.jpg
76KB, 720x649px
>>70450940

I mean """we""" as a whole, all the non-US people who helped meme Trump on plebbit, 4chan, 12-4chan facecuck etc...
>>
>>70451010
But why do you care? America will be great again and the other countries will stay the same
>>
>>70450641
Foreigners bear the brunt of tariffs.
>>
File: Hofer_Norbert_647x400[1].jpg (155KB, 647x400px) Image search: [Google]
Hofer_Norbert_647x400[1].jpg
155KB, 647x400px
YOU COULD HAVE CHOSEN ME.

YOU COULD HAVE CHOSEN TO LIVE.
>>
>>70450979
What I meant to say is that we wouldn't lose anything if america stopped importing from us because of high tariffs, since they got replaced by China a decade ago.

>>70451004
You're living in the past m8, the west is dying.
>>
>>70450900
Nigger.
>>
>>70451110

It seems you have slept the past 7 days my foreigner loving quasi-neighbour. The US is pulling out of everything; NATO: which means the EU will have to pay more for defense, Climate change, which means everyone else has to foot the bill etc...

We all rely on the US to do everything for us, we can't stand on our own.

>>70451175
Maybe he shouldn't have gone full Alex Jones and publicly state (what is actually true btw) that his oponnent is a Russian spy and a Illuminati-Chauvenist.
>>
>>70450900
you impose too heavy tariffs on playstaions you cant buy that and instead buy only xshit

thats the way tariffs work

aside from amerifats you should stop it
>>
>>70450708
>Trump gets back all the manufactoring jobs
>manufacturers replace everything with machines because can't compete against foreign market
>cars are now more expensive for Americans plus they didn't even get a job
>bottom line is Trump can spend subsidies to his business buddies
>fucks over budget by cutting corporate taxes
>fucks over workers by destroying minimum wages
It will blow up in their faces either way.
I'm pretty comfy sitting here in Europe watching the Americas killing each other
>>
>>70451175
>better relationship with slavs, the niggers of Europe and Israel
>worse relarionship with everyone else
No thanks. Austria already dumped enough billions into slavic pockets.
>>
>>70451220
You'd lose your 2nd biggest export market. You'd lose jobs, factories, foreign investments. And let's not pretend Brazil is doing good as it is.

>inb4 hurr China will step in and import those goods instead
That's not how it works
>>
>>70451220
>the West is dying
That's why China is buying Africa and South America.
>>
I love how Trump is actually an honest politician who says what he thinks, and does what he said he would do, and everyone flips out. It's like they want dishonest, lying politicians.
>>70450593
>>70450791
>>70450815
>>70450895
>Germany is the 3rd largest export economy in the world and the 3rd most complex economy according to the Economic Complexity Index (ECI). In 2014, Germany exported $1.41T and imported $1.13T, resulting in a positive trade balance of $271B.
>The top exports of Germany are Cars ($163B), Vehicle Parts ($63.2B), Packaged Medicaments ($52B), Planes, Helicopters, and/or Spacecraft ($31.8B) and Human or Animal Blood ($20.8B),
>The top export destinations of Germany are the United States ($121B), France ($119B), the United Kingdom ($100B), China ($96.7B) and the Netherlands ($85B)

German economy is very dependant on exports to the US.
---------------------------------------
>>
>>70451422
>>70451464
It's pretty funny that people from Brazil think China would do anything for them. If anything, China is buying all their land, eat all the monkeys and bugs, burn their forests and kill anything that moves for god knows what.
>>
>>70450513
>New age of american imperialism
Not if he makes his isolationist plans come true. I think he mostly doesn't give a fuck about what happens in the world as long as it doesn't affect America.
>>
>>70451502
The problem is rather than no matter how dumb his opinion is, he will try to realize it. I bet he is still convinced that one day he'll find a check from Mexico for the wall in his mailbox.
>>
>>70451543

Hey smartass, that's not how this works. The USA still holds a double ace; Strongest milltary and most global players are domeestic corporations.

The world needs the US, not the other way around. They can pull out of everything and everyone will still be at their doorstep looking to have peaceful relations and trade with them because they are still the biggest dog out there.
>>
>>70451010
kys retard
>>
>>70451645
If they pulled out of everything the first thing to collapse would be their civilisation.
>>
File: daa.jpg (11KB, 600x417px) Image search: [Google]
daa.jpg
11KB, 600x417px
>>70451661

Are you upset, my white friend?
>>
>>70451693

Because the first thing that collapses when the US pulls out of NATO, is the US, not Europe being conquered by the glorious leader Putin.
>>
>>70451529
Brazilian people are actually very anxious about Trump. Our posters are just using "LOL we have China" meme as a defense mechanism because pretending you have an alternative is better than admitting that you have problems, this is the way Brazilian culture works.
>>
>>70451694
shut up already, you tard. you are completely clueless about this matter and you won't stop spreading stupidity.
>>
File: be8.png (79KB, 1304x892px) Image search: [Google]
be8.png
79KB, 1304x892px
>>70451771

Hey, at least I'm white ;^)
>>
>>70451737
Putin couldn't counquer Poland, much less rest of the Europe.

He could nuke it, yes, but not conquer.
He can try to manipulate it by playing european nations against each other, but then it's europeans own fault if they allow themselves to be played.
>>
>>70451737
Are you retarded?
If they pulled out of the world economy how would they be able to buy
>cars
>electronical appliances
>software
>resources
They've imported 2.2 trillion dollars in 2016 while exporting 1.5 trillion dollars. They have THE biggest trade deficit on earth.
>>
File: [PANIC].jpg (47KB, 900x627px) Image search: [Google]
[PANIC].jpg
47KB, 900x627px
>>70451737
But that's what the ruskies want us to believe, so they can take us by suprise!
>>
>>70451842
all you can do is post shitty macros. what's next? infographs without sources?
>>
>>70451872

Not pull out of trade, but out of international agreements like NATO, contribution to UN security council, Kyoto agreement, Paris climate change chit I forgot the name of etc....
>>
>>70450513
Trump isn't for imperialism. He supports isolationism.
>>
>>70451884

My friend, living in the most relevant country on earth, why are you so mad. Go east some more BSE infested meat and fuck some penguins, you'll be less mad, I promise.
>>
>>70450513
>new age of american imperialism and dominance
Isn't he for isolationism, though?
>>
>>70451946
I can predict what will happen.
Foreign relations would plummet, at least with Europe, Australia and South America. Trump's policies already disgruntle China, only the relationships with Russia would warm up even further but that does not benefit Trump in any way.
>>
>>70452064
you're stupid yet you think you're smart and funny.
kys.
>>
>>70450641
have you ever had an economics class? that shit that you're talking about is literally covered in the first few pages
if the products cost more less people will buy them = loss of money for mexico
They will have to bend and take the TRUMP COCK
>>
>>70452197
>Unironically using kys like a pre-teen sperglord

You have yet to write one orginal comment that has at least an shred of creativity, but I guess a pseudo indio-negro-germanic mulatto isn't capable of that ;)
>>
>>70452253
hmm, yes keep on using ironic smileys too, you sure are showing me.
reread your posts and realise how much a stupid cringey shit you are.
>>
>>70452244
There aren't many products Mexico exports which can't be supplied elsewhere but in many cases, also due to the geographical vicinity, mexican products are cheaper so people will buy them at a higher price because they're still cheaper than the alternative. Otherwise Trump would make a deficit in building the wall. The only retards are the customers here.
>>
>>70452253
>>70452335
Get a room already you faggots.
>>
File: 1473788952960.gif (406KB, 388x460px) Image search: [Google]
1473788952960.gif
406KB, 388x460px
>>70452381
This. They are adorable together.
>>
>>70451335

THIS
>>
Fuck you greencuck.

Next up is making Austria great again.

A.E.I.O.U.
>>
>>70453089
Didn't you lose in the second round of the re-doing or something?
>>
>>70451175
The green president has Alzheimers anyway, we will have a new president and Chancellor by the end of this year.
>>
>>70451335
Don't use Americas to refer to the usa,wr are comfy with our Chinese overlords
>>
>>70451543
>he mostly doesn't give a fuck about what happens in the world as long as it doesn't affect American riches and big companies.

ftfy
he doesnt give a fuck about peasant shit like price increase, so that he can blatantly speak about heavy tariffs. and his excuse for it would be like "im just doing good things for corporations and it will end up being good for you peasants too" etc. his storytelling is mostly this. even though in reality the peasants cant get a sure thing.
>>
File: mad dog mattis.jpg (22KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
mad dog mattis.jpg
22KB, 480x320px
>>70450513

>imperialism

I don't know what garbage the Austrian media has been urinating down your throat, but you have a critical misunderstanding of Trump's foreign policy.

"America First" has baggage attached to it, quite a lot of historical baggage. It's the banner of the isolationists, especially those who did not want us to enter World War 1 (nor 2).

The world shouldn't fear us under Trump so long as individual countries treat us fairly.

Mexico and China have cheated us tremendously in the past (artificial currency manipulation and using us as an illegal labor valve, respectively), so their heads are currently on the chopping block.

Don't fuck with us like that and you have nothing to worry about.
>>
File: 1483302120939.jpg (17KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1483302120939.jpg
17KB, 320x320px
>>70452381
This
>>
File: new-world-order.jpg (22KB, 355x356px) Image search: [Google]
new-world-order.jpg
22KB, 355x356px
>>70450513
>>New age of american imperialism and dominance starting soon
>>Every country that isn't the USA is going to bend over for the US in trade agreements
No.
He's putting America first and the result will is that US wont crash a it would going previous way.
But no more dominance. US while being superpower tried to form and become new type of global power - cyberpower, as they called it. But they failed.
And unbalanced world development for so long gave all countries, including US, more and more problems, that US cannot solve, just dont have answers fro them. To much influence of world dominant US, too little rights to regional powers, putting money everywhere around the globe doesn't fix things. Result is US is stepping back a bit.
Today's trend is returning to concept of regional powers with spheres of influence. We already see it happens. time ofr countries to act and grab prettiest pieces.
>>
>>70454346
This tbqphwyf. Trump is bullying countries that his uneducated base have problems with. If the average trailer-dweller couldn't point out your country on a map, you have nothing to worry about.
>>
He won't survive the 4 years
>>
>>70450513
America first means less impoerialism. Superpowers are dead,it's all about regional powers
>>
>>70451645
this post made my penis erect.

night all.
>>
Trump is destroying all the neoliberal advances that the US built to keep themselves on the top.

The more Trump fucks up the better for us.
>>
>>70455403
I don't think the entire US apparatus will roll over so easily.
The American empire is in its last days but this isn't the final nail in the coffin.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.