[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus Christ America leave him alone, he has kids!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 26

File: mexipoor.png (2KB, 227x129px) Image search: [Google]
mexipoor.png
2KB, 227x129px
Jesus Christ America leave him alone, he has kids!
>>
this
>>
Isn't that what they're doing? Making sure he is left alone?
>>
mexico, i will fight for you
trump is in the wrong
when nieto said mexico will never give up their soverignty i was like so convinced it's amazing
>>
>cold war
>be in the American sphere of influence
>turn into shit
America was literally worse than Russia, Latam was doing fine up until the point they decided to go full kikes.
>>
>>70436647
Latin America fucked themselves during the 1930s by embracing populist fascists.
>>
>>70436876
We didn't do that though, it was 70s neoliberalism what dug us a mass grave.
Things were neat before that, institutionalized revolution, Keynesian economics, social programs, nationalization and everything. But it changed when the new guys got old enough to enter politics.
>>
>>70436459
Actually our currency is recovering strenght because higher tariffs for the American market means less influx of dollars overall.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YtH2rjrfaI
>>
>>70436459
We'll stop when they speak english nation wide
>>
File: 1385527199685.jpg (50KB, 678x670px) Image search: [Google]
1385527199685.jpg
50KB, 678x670px
Don't let the evil guy bully you mexico!
>>
>>70436876
Argentina was quite rich in the 40s-50s right ? also venezuela and some others...
>>
i loved you usa sempai why is this happening fuck you
>>
>>70436459
mexico should just get some fucking nukes maybe ameriturds take them seriously
>>
File: sovietlatam.png (93KB, 1024x490px) Image search: [Google]
sovietlatam.png
93KB, 1024x490px
>>70436647
What could have been, Spen...
>>
>>70440631
Nah, we don't stand on the wrong side of history. Trump is grossly underestimating how much this NAFTA thing will damage him by fucking up their economy, it's only his first week and he's already fucking up bad in some areas, it's pretty easy he pushes the country into recession if he miscalculates on other issues (China, taxes, debt,etc.) plus he's painted himself into a corner on terms of what he can do.

He'll hang himself soon enough.
>>
>>70437739
>Posts a fucking anarchist
>>
>>70440855
Porfirio Diaz was a dictator and he damaged this country in an inconceivable way. If you want to be an edgy right-winger there is a board for that >>>/pol/ . Lets see how other edgy right-wingers treat you there just for being Mexican.
>>
>>70437584
Allahu akbar
>>
>>70440933
t. Sub-comediante Marcos
>>
>>70436532
sadly that's the only good thing Nieto has ever said.
>>
File: 1477280263157.png (138KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1477280263157.png
138KB, 375x375px
>>70436459
>mfw the wall will actually, truly exist
>>
>>70440631
We cucked outselves out of nukes with treaties, but we definitely could get into nuclear weaponry if shit went down.
>>
>>70441098
He was a dictator responsible for the deaths of millions, attempted to carry out a genocide, and enslaved the other millions who weren't directly killed; praising him for his illusional "achievements" makes you no different from the idiots who praise Castro for his "achievements". I don't need to support EZLN (which I don't) to tell you that.
>>
File: 1028396477301.jpg (9KB, 150x145px) Image search: [Google]
1028396477301.jpg
9KB, 150x145px
>>70441120
>mfw you'll pay for it
>>
>>70441198
He's one of many examples of great leaders that fucked up big time.

Up there with Hitler really.
>>
>>70441220
No, they weren't, just stop. Prasing dictators is banana republic tier retardation.
>>
>>70441254
You didn't get my point, they were good at pushing the country forward, but fucked up by not helping the people at all.
>>
peña nieto has a very nice voice

he should consider a career as a seiyuu
>>
>>70441293
Hitlers policies were filled with holes.
>>
>>70441293
I perfectly understood.
>they were good at pushing the country forward
They didn't. At the same time of Diaz, several countries advanced much more than Mexico did without all the carnage. Mexico advanced despite him, not because of it, and we would have done much better without that brutal cunt who only ever cared about himself and his friends.
>>
File: 1477849151016.jpg (10KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
1477849151016.jpg
10KB, 274x184px
>>70441213
>mfw mexico sinks further into poverty because they """"""didn't""""""" pay for the wall
>>
>>70440776
>He'll hang himself soon enough.
But the rope he'll use to do it will be made in America. Checkmate, Paco.
>>
>>70441139
I blame the jews and the cucked mexicans
>>
>>70441220
if mexico had a hitler usa wouldnt be laughing, but mexico is mexico you only get poopy tier leaders
>>
>>70441447
>tfw you live in the timeline where mexico didn't become a nuclear armed superpower
>>
>>70441465
hey, at least we didn't become the USA's doorway to the pacific
>>
>>70441139
Why not start a program? Didn't Trump say "let it be an arms race" a few weeks ago?
>>
>>70441507
hell don't ask me why we don't, i'm not in the government lmao
>>
File: 1480932483584.jpg (98KB, 1342x664px) Image search: [Google]
1480932483584.jpg
98KB, 1342x664px
>India takes 4.5 million HIGH TECH jobs froms Americans
>Taiwan takes ALL their electronics manufacture jobs
>China takes ALL their mining works

>Mexico makes CHEAP cars to sell to the AMERICAN WORKING PEOPLE thanks to NAFTA, also, sends some tasty CHEAP fruit and veggies

>Decide to bully Mexico

I will never understand the vehement-on-fucking-Mexico-in-Mexico Trump supporters. Trump made screwing us a campaign point based solely on emotion and not empirical data. I hope you used your infographics again and stopped getting guided by the fee fees and personal misadventures of your bull.
>>
>>70441447

meh

at the time it was a very smart move that gave us a huge diplomatic boost with every side of the cold war

we just failed to see that the timeline would divert into this one
>>
Trump loves Mexico and the Mexican people. Just because he wants to stop illegal immigration doesn't mean we have to bully Mexico or celebrate every bad thing that happens to them. We should want them to be prosperous!
>>
>>70441892
More like China & Taiwan took all the manufacturing jobs, while China and Africa took all the mining jobs.
>>
>>70441968
>Trump loves Mexico and the Mexican people.

No, he does not. He is a fucking cunt that is about to destroy our economy while screwing on the American consumers, how on earth is that going to solve your nonexistent illegal immigration problem?
>>
>>70441892

it is racially motivated.
"proper" Americans are white anglosaxon protestants.
They saw Trump as last chance, last train, to stop a demographic trend.
>>
they're sub humans anyway
>>
>>70442008
I was just parodying the /pol/sters who "aren't" racist.
>>
File: chile.jpg (304KB, 507x1497px) Image search: [Google]
chile.jpg
304KB, 507x1497px
>>70442071
EL CHILENO ES UN ANIMAL CONFLICTIVO, HEREDERO DE UN MESTIZAJE MALIGNO ESE QUE TANTO LOS AVERGÜENZA, CON INCLINACIONES A LA TRAICIÓN, EL ROBO, LA PELEA SUCIA Y DESIGUAL, COMO EN TODAS LAS GUERRAS QUE HA PARTICIPADO CON APOYO DE EMPRESAS INGLESAS PARA ROBAR A SUS VECINOS, TREMENDA RAZA DE RATEROS LA CHILENA... NADIE EN EL MUNDO CIVILIZADO QUIERE A UN RATERO, PERO ES COMPRENSIBLE TANTA RABIA CHILENA, SI VIVEN ARRINCONADOS EN UNA RAYA EN EL FIN DEL MUNDO...
>>
>>70442168
They say exactly those words
>>
File: Kek.png (188KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
Kek.png
188KB, 327x316px
>mfw Mexico elects an anti American populist
>mfw the Chinese government ramps up their anti American fear mongering
>mfw if it was possible for the Muslim world to hate us even more, they would
>mfw populism takes over the world and we all get bogged down in petty disputes with our neighbors
>>
File: 858699.jpg (41KB, 480x436px) Image search: [Google]
858699.jpg
41KB, 480x436px
>>70442182
>>
>>70442371
give the guy a break

>>70441139
It remains one of our country's great achievements and I for one I'm proud to live in a pacifist nation that has never fought a war of aggression against any other people.
>>
File: Mercedes_assembly_toluca.jpg (114KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
Mercedes_assembly_toluca.jpg
114KB, 640x426px
>>70441892
This desu. Thanks for the cheap Mercedes. It was good while it lasted. Sorry your economy is going to tank.
>>
>>70442650
meh, we'll recover, you'll screw yourselves to a relatively lesser degree but it will be permanent.
>>
>>70442573
>give the guy a break

I understand, I was just telling him that it was hard for me to notice since they actually say that, word by word. I don't mean to be a dick.
>>
>>70442703
I don't think most Americans realize this. We're going to be seen as a dying empire grasping for solutions and scapegoats if this shit goes down like Trump desires. Mexico will have an economic downturn for a few years but just find more export markets, especially if TPP goes through without the US. All the firms that have poured billions into Mexico aren't going to let it go to waste. I'm worried Trump is going to force his isolationism over our domestic corporations to the extent that they'll become unprofitable. I don't want to see our auto industry die like Britains did in the 80s.
>>
>>70442764
our auto industry is already dying. would have dies already if it wasn't for the bailout. Personally I think capitalism should have won out and the industry should have been allowed to go under. Americans build our success on innovation to create something that everyone wanted/needed. If the current auto industry wasn't providing it, they should have been allowed to choke on their missteps and opened the market for a new American company with a superior technology and product to take it marketplace.
>>
>>70442764
but wanted the we wuz white merrica n shiiieeet again, isn't it?

>>70442713
another crisis on the list, many will be lost along the way, but we'll prevail, as always, it's going to hurt but we're used to it...
>>
>>70441892

It's not Mexicans. It's illegal immigrants. It's waves of people crossing illegally that swell up the labor force, drive down wages, and drive up unemployment. It's the gang violence tied to the drug trade with drugs coming in from Mexico. It's illegal immigrants who refuse to learn English and act like assholes.
>>
>>70443161
uh sweetie, you really think americans want to work as labourers and gardeners?
USA will fall apart without illegals
>>
I'm in illinois do I gotta pay for this shit?
>>
>>70441487
Yeah instead you became our slave force and you got a more violent country, lower HDI, and lower gdp per capita than Panama.
>>
>>70443261
And more illegals rush the tortilla wall.

Did trump really think this whole thing true?
>>
>>70443161
>refuse to learn English and act like assholes.
bottom line is it's this and they're brown, that's it. the rest is debunked propaganda you have bought into. Mexico was no longer producing migrants but thanks to your dumbfuckery it might do so again.
>>
I thought Trump was gonna tone it down after the campaign, but he just gets more and more aggresive. We live in fascinating times.
>>
>>70443393
we may be voting our own trump into power in two years just to add to the amusement
>>
>>70443393
Trump is the calmest president we've ever had. Period.
>>
>>70442868
But that would make you capitalists

>>70442764
tough break but Trump is using literal venezuelan economics, America is a 70% service economy, your future was in creating intellectual property and media for the world, instead you got a 70 year old that cares more about bubba getting an auto plant job than moving your country forward. And the worst of it is bubba isn't getting the benefits and stability that job would've given him 3-4 decades ago, nevermind he's too much of an idiot to keep a job for longer than a couple of years.

Indians and Chinese will continue to enter your country unimpeded. 1 million a year, to take the comfy engineering, design and IT jobs away from your college graduates and the kids of your blue collar workers while you're fucking after Consuela's job.
>>
>>70442888
>but wanted the we wuz white merrica n shiiieeet again, isn't it?

It's basically the dumbest 2/5ths of the White American population realizing that they're now forced to compete with other ethnicities and foreigners who are more capable than them.

It's more like

>HURR BACK IN THE 60s I COULD DROP OUT OF SCHOOL AT 16 AND EARN A LIVING SCREWING PANELS ONTO CARS DOWN AT THE DODGE FACTORY, BUT NOW THESE GOD DAMNED MEXICANS ARE TAKIN ALL THE JOBS. ALSO I REQUIRE 30 DOLLARS PER HOUR AND 6 WEEKS OF PAID VACATION ;)
>>
File: thin mexican kid.jpg (27KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
thin mexican kid.jpg
27KB, 300x400px
>>70436459
Why are mexican kids so fat?
>>
>>70443515
>HURR BACK IN THE 60s I COULD DROP OUT OF SCHOOL AT 16 AND EARN A LIVING SCREWING PANELS ONTO CARS DOWN AT THE DODGE FACTORY, BUT NOW THESE GOD DAMNED MEXICANS ARE TAKIN ALL THE JOBS. ALSO I REQUIRE 30 DOLLARS PER HOUR AND 6 WEEKS OF PAID VACATION

The economy is meant to serve the people, not the other way around.

Fuck off to some Third World shithole with that "society should be a relentless race-to-the-bottom" shit
>>
>>70443535
It's hard to be thin with both tacos and coca cola
>>
>>70443569
>The economy is meant to serve the people, not the other way around.
That's commie talk. Free market decides.
>>
>>70442868
This. IRL, GM is the only company that would have been killed anyways. Ford didn't require a bailout and would have continued on, Dodge-Chrysler-Jeep had enough brand value that it likely would have just been bought out by a foreign company the same way they ended up being bought out by Fiat regardless. Had GM been allowed to collapse I think Cadillac and Buick would have been bought buy a Chinese company the way Volvo with Chevrolet living on solely as a brand to market trucks to white trash.
>>
>this thread again
/int/ going full /pol/tard mode when?
>>
>>70443535
We have great food.
>>
>>70443607
>Free market decides
>Unless over-leveraged banking goliaths need a bail out, in which case they're Too Big To Fail (Trust us, the economists said it was the best cause of action! Surely they're being completely objective about it)
>>
>>70440631
we've always advocated to peace and shit like that and quiet honestly i don't want to be in that side of history, even if it costs our dignity.
mexico made a treaty that gave us the nobel laureate in peace by forcing neutral nations into never develop nuclear weapons. We might be a violent nation but we always advocate to neutrality and zero hostility.
>>
>>70443569
But that's what the Republican Party is about. Democrats are all about workers rights, high wages, paid vacation and maternity leave, healthcare, and so on.
>>
>>70443569
>Auscucks unironically believe le race to the bottom maymay
Is this why your country bans butter knives, violent video games, and prosperity?
>>
>>70443636
What do you think happens when big banks fail? You think it's just some minor inconvenience that can be fixed in a couple years?

I hate the bankers who took advantage of financially illiterate americans but you're talking nonsense.
>>
>>70440631
Well, you see, most of the third world, Panama included, signed a treaty in Tlatelolco to promise to do not make nuclear weapons, so we don't become targets of nuclear weapons.

As soon as we build one we are open game.
>>
>>70443535
COCA COLA
>>
>>70436459
>he has kids!
And they are in the USA
>>
>>70443708
Well you're open game already so why not?
>>
I don't get it to be honest

Mexicans are pretty good people and assimilate as well as anyone in the second gen

t. Half-English Mulatto
>>
File: 245.png (224KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
245.png
224KB, 512x384px
>>70443697
>You think it's just some minor inconvenience that can be fixed in a couple years?

We're going to have to deal with the consequences sooner or later, since by most accounts those involved learned absolutely nothing from the crisis. The best course of action was to break up the larger banks and prevent excessive consolidation in the financial industry along with punishment of those that encouraged the various excesses they engaged in, not throw money at them because former Wall Street execs acting as advisors (who obviously have no vested interest in avoiding punishing Wall Street, whatsoever) said that the sky will fall and we'll enter a Mega Hyper Depression if we don't do what the bankers want
>>
>>70441892
It's called repeating history. I have a hard time figuring why people can't remember Hitler's speeches about the Jews, the good news is that we probably will thrive because of the poorly thought decisions made by Trump. Hopefully, otherwise I have no idea what I will do in this country anymore.
>>
File: interdasting.jpg (7KB, 261x216px) Image search: [Google]
interdasting.jpg
7KB, 261x216px
>>70443569
Yeah, serve people. Consumers being the key people served. And honestly many of these low level jobs would likely still be here if the wages for them weren't so inflated by unionists.

I honestly do not think people doing simple labor should just automatically be entitled to $30 per hour just because they want it, unless they earn it via merit. Sure they should get a living wage, that's completely understandable and within an automakers budget, but that's something around $15-$20; not $30-$50. These are honestly not highly skilled jobs and they can't really expect high incomes from this type of work. Im not speaking out of turn either, I work in the industry, and understand that it's tough work at times and specific workers totally do put in enough to make that $30-$50 wage, but not the majority.

Entitlement and greed from both low rung workers, and high level white collar decision makers are killing this industry in the US. I don't honestly blame Ford, Toyota and BMW for moving so much labor to Mexico recently. They can pay $8-$15 to Mexicans to build equivalent products (a pretty good wage in Mexico btw) and also in Mexico people who work in these plants are typically from the upper middle rungs of the skilled labor force to boot. I won't play the argument that Mexicans are better workers, as plenty of the old white dudes who work these American plants are very motivated workers with strong work ethnics, but for this most recent generation, I will concede that millenial Mexicans are better workers than millenial Americans. It's sad but true.
>>
>>70441120
And it will be down in 4-8 years, just like it happened in Germoney
>>
>>70443484
>1 million a year,
do you even know what it takes to get here on a work visa? have you heard about h1b quotas?

>away from your college graduates
what? you have wild imagination.
>>
>>70443787
>do you even know what it takes to get here on a work visa?
speak fluent English and be somewhat good in a respectable university, oracle gives working/study visas away like candies in my faculty's recruitment week.
>>
File: 1312272095953.gif (1MB, 169x119px) Image search: [Google]
1312272095953.gif
1MB, 169x119px
So, how long until Trump sees 4chan as a treat and takes it down?
>>
Is not the wall supossed to be unrealizable project and the only thing they can do is build a kind of fences in some strategical areas?
>>
File: Feel Train 1.jpg (77KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
Feel Train 1.jpg
77KB, 720x720px
>>70443437
>our own trump
Who? I am not memeing, Trump is an imbecile who's behind the times but at least he seems to believe his own words and believe what he's doing is for the best of our country.

I've yet to see any Mexican politician with that commitment even if they're horribly wrong.
>>
top kek
thanks to trump, mexicans will vote for ayy AMLO.
>>
>>70443161
>It's illegal immigrants who refuse to learn English and act like assholes.
Honestly, when I've gone to the US to buy videogames when the dollar was 10 pesos each, I always noticed the kind of people that acted like that were south american or caribbean.
>>
>>70444024
what about muh peje. he definitely seems like the type of politician who sincerely and with the best intentions believes very stupid things
>>
>>70443916
4chan is Trump's greatest ally, Fox News or even Breitbart are unironically more likely to piss him off.
>>
>>70444140
ayy amlo

I actually see him winning this time if he plays his cards right and uses Trump's antagonism torwards Mexico in his favor.
>>
>>70444136
I find it hilarious that most mexicans that don't move to the USA know how to speak english and are less of a retards than CHIs, but americans have a point on hating that sucm.
>>
>>70444201
Me too. Besides, it's not like English is a particularily hard language...
>>
>>70444185
Have you seen /b/ lately? For every pro-Trump thread there is at least another 3 anti-Trump threads, not to mention the eternal Baron banter thread.
>>
File: dank pepe44.jpg (3KB, 123x118px) Image search: [Google]
dank pepe44.jpg
3KB, 123x118px
>>70444140
>sincerely and with the best intentions believes very stupid things
>implying that's not the case with the leadership of ALL Mexican political partes
Peje is corrupt as fuck, in a sick way that makes him less dangerous as he;s likely more willing to allow concessions and deal with the establishment than other similar personaly cult narcisists in South America like Maduro or Morales, who may be just as corrupt but lack finesse, not that he wouldn't be bad.
>>
>>70444273
If i had to vote right now I'd go for that crazy grandpa. I don't know what else is there.
>>
>>70444273
>>70444304
If he wins we'll go full Venezuela. I hope you guys save enought paper toilet.
>>
>>70444326
we won't need it because we'll all be living in jungle huts using banana leaves.
>>
>>70444326
So, no matter what we're fucked...
We just can't win.
>>
>>70444215
yeah, but /pol is the board where things happen now, the problem with /b has always been newfags

>>70444201
We better get it we are on the same boat with not just Chicanos but the ever dreaded American SJWs, I don't mind it as much cuz I'm legit lefty even if I hate the Mexican left wing parties, but unironically radfems are more our allies today than most of the lads in here, and I'm including /lat

It's ironic that just as our country is turning inward, and believe me I'm fucking boycotting the US, we are kinda forced into the Americans domestic landscape but it is what it is
>>
>>70436532
Treacherous cuck, you can go become a sovereign citizen of mexico then if you're so inspired
>>
>>70444369
meh, we'll live like 1980's Mexicans, it's got its upsides, you'll get laid a lot more.
>>
>>70444425
Mexico is better than USA that's why we're winning in trade and taking over your country while half of your country cheers and defends us
>>
File: 1482559913410.png (58KB, 585x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482559913410.png
58KB, 585x480px
>>
File: 18192819912.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
18192819912.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>70444471
CHI
>>
>>70443203
Ohh no, rich people will have to mow their own lawn or pay someone minimum wage to do it

How ever will America survive?
>>
>>70443203
>you really think americans want to work as labourers
Yes, if it pays right. Which it should, and if it can't afford decent wages then the business doesn't deserve to exist.

>and gardeners
lmao
lmfao
lmfaoooo
you could've at least said farmers. What the other guy said, the middle class American doesn't have a gardener lmfao

America will do just fine. Seriously, tell me the decade where shit started going downhill after decades of prosperity, then tell me when NAFTA came into effect.
>>
>>70444443
>we'll live like 1980's Mexicans
Bueno, aún tengo mis casets de Michael Jackson y Metallica... También mi NES...
>>
File: 1454469382984.png (129KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
1454469382984.png
129KB, 724x611px
>tfw tunnels already exists
>tfw Americans spends billions on a redundant wall
>>
>>70444471
>extreme poverty
>has people fleeing to work in america
>better than america
ok mate
>>
>>70444841
>Americans spends
no no no Mexico spend
>>
>>70444939
How? They're charging a 20% tax on our exports... But that means that, say, if Johnny wants avocados for the Super Bowl's guacamole dip, he'll end paying that 20% more. Thus, this means the American people are paying for the wall, not us the Mexicans.
>>
>>70445002

Yeah man it's entirely that simple, markets will not be reacting dynamically
>>
>>70445002
dont worry china russia and the tpp have your back
>>
>>70445040
hope they don't mind getting wet
>>
>>70441220
Holy shit kill yourself. The man literally whored himself out to America more than any other leader Mexico ever had.
>>
>>70445019
Then explain. There's been so many threads, many of you keep saying "no, you will pay", but never elaborate further on how are we gonna pay if the fact our avocado will be slightly more expensive to you means that tax money, from YOUR pocket pays the wall.
>>
>>70441892
It's racism and bigotry no matter which way you slice it. The US took a similar anti Irish approach for decades.
>>
>>70443441
Alternative facts.
>>
>>70445108

Maybe we find another supplier for avocados in the states. Maybe we find another supplier for avocados from some other Latino shithole. There are hundreds of avenues. And the final one, the last resort, is just slapping on an additional 20% fee. But capitalism finds a way and I doubt it ends up like that.
>>
>>70441892

If you want the truth, the 40-80 year old generation is pissed that they were lied to in 1965 and ended up with 30% of this country Hispanic

if this feels like bullying it's because it probably is, I was game with tightening border control and immigration but not necessarily targeting Mexico in particular with punitive measures
>>
>>70445192
The, praytell, how do we pay if we refuse? We just simply stop selling stuff to you and...Say, go sell them to Germany. Merkel would buy them out of spite torwards Trump.
>>
>>70445273

Merkel is about to face her own building shitstorm thanks to her gamble with the refugees.

Also I doubt you can afford boats
>>
>>70445295
>Also I doubt you can afford boats
If you only knew... We have 'em, they'll now get much more use and mileage.
>>
>>70445273
USA can blockade the gulf of Mexico and charge a toll for ships going to or from Mexico
>>
>>70445324
>USA can blockade the gulf of Mexico and charge a toll for ships going to or from Mexico
Wat. Since when USA has control over international waters?
>>
>>70445108
Withdraw all foreign aid.

Seize all remittances.

Tariff your products.

You will pay literally and figuratively. Your economy is in shambles.
>>
File: picard.jpg (65KB, 694x530px) Image search: [Google]
picard.jpg
65KB, 694x530px
HET!
>>
>>70445121
Can you take all our hispanics trudeau? Irish immigrants didn't murder at rates higher than the national average.
>>
>>70445324
>Mexico will pay!!!!!! T-the US just needs to chimp out and act like a toddler, that'll work great for their international prestige!!

epic

>>70446131
>Withdraw all foreign aid.
But that's american taxpayer money anyway.
>Seize all remittances.
Then send the money via cryptocurrencies.
>Tariff your products.
You want american taxpayers paying even more?
>Your economy is in shambles.
Just try to picture this:

>Paco works at the local Ford factory making cheap cars for soccer moms.
>Trump punishes companies for outsourcing so Ford bails out of Mexico, closing the factory
>Paco's economic situation significantly worsens, the economy's shit, jobs are drying up.
>There's just one thing he can do.
>Paco walks up to the border, sees the wall, sighs, and pays Pancho for a seat in his boat
>Ends up fixing the baths of grumpy old hags who don't want to pay too much for breaking the toilet.

If you're still not getting this: It is not in your interest for Mexico's economy to be in shambles.
>>
File: 255.gif (25KB, 282x257px) Image search: [Google]
255.gif
25KB, 282x257px
>>70445324
lol what?
>>
>>70446252
>thats US taxpayer money

Which goes to spicland. They crumble even more without US aid.

>they send the money via crypto currency

Which would still end up with the spics in tacoland with less money. Bitcoins have risen greatly in price. Again spicland suffers the cost.

>you want american taxpayers paying even more

Costs will not rise as great as you expect them to be. At worst 5%

This is an acceptable cost not to have our sovereignty violated and tens of millions of mestizos violating federal laws with no punishment while our borders are made a a mockery of.

>muh boats and tunnels

Trump is massively increasing border patrol agents along with the wall, as well as more coast guard agents. Deportations of illegals will be ramped up even more.

You are getting fucked spic and it's beautiful.
>>
>>70446252
Getting to the US by sea is even harder than crossing the land border ironically enough. The coast guard catches most boats trying to dock here illegally.
>>
>>70448591
We don't actual;ly receive "developmen" aid go ahead and cut the military one, most Mexicans don't like the strings attached to that one and is mostly US made goods anyway.

Most remittances are sent by US citizens, so apart from legal challenge in US courts this is one that would go to WTO tribumals as you'd be in violation of international treaties. Also, we used to have some robust uderground systems for sending money prior to NAFTA, cartel man gets dollars in the US phones tto Mexico and the relatives get pesos, organized crime in the US grows stronger.

Rising costs is 80% of your fruits and vegetables plus you'll be deporting farmhands and raising prices on US farmed produce, nevermind the back of kitchen staff is also now working at full wages. There's other areas like big screen tvs or most moderately priced motor vehicles on imports plus construction or the hospitality industry for illegals. 5 million US jobs depend on selling stuff to Mexico and 1 in 20 on economic activity created by illegal migerants. It's going to be a lot more expensive than 5% but don't take my word for it.

Yes, most border crossings are still going to be via land through corrupting your agents which is pretty straightforward and largely the same as it is today. Most migrants are also other than Mexicans so deportations get more expensive.
>>
>>70445002
stop it man
i mean, these amerifats and bongs on /int/ are fucking stupid assholes and know nothing bout economy. they are totally in denial and every reality is distorted there.

no use arguing about economy on /int/ it will never go anywhere leave them alone
sit back and lets watch together how fucked they will get.

yesterday on one of these threads that had many posters, only you and me and a german and a bulgarian know about simple facts and basics of economy. all the other anglo flags and the plausible loud dutch were just psychopaths who only know about pseudo dumbed down economy like a toy. the reason why they are so is they cant focus the poors position on such an extreme economic structure. before that, they dont even realize how extreme the current economic state is.

and more hilariously, the same psychopaths are now at the helm in power. dont worry man, things will mostly go as you expect.
tho from another viewpoint, the fatfuck has merely been blackmailing. 20% tariffs are overestimated on purpose. it will be 10% at most. and in the case of the wall, it would be a win-win faggy compromissory result. like splitting the cost.
>>
>>70449617
a love you japan
>>
>>70449617
I don't know why but this post really managed to calm me, thank you, honestly.
>>
File: 1377298447495.jpg (95KB, 326x284px) Image search: [Google]
1377298447495.jpg
95KB, 326x284px
>>70442396
>mfw populism takes over the world and we all get bogged down in petty disputes with our neighbors
Seems like what is happening pretty much
>>
>>70444425
he already is
>>70436532
you have to go back
>>
>>70441213
U better pay 4 the wall or he'll fuck ur economy like no tomorrow,
here u have some facts
US buy from Mexico (import) 10-15% and also sell (export) 10%, Mexico in the other hand import 45% from the US and export 80% to them, in a economy oriented to sell things to other countries and with a poor internal market u r fucked if u don't follow Trump
>>
>>70452794
I would rather starve
>>
>>70452861
u should reach an agreement with El Rubio, if he fuck ur economy and close the border u'll be like Venezuela or Cuba in a couple of years, is a figth that u already lose
>>
>>70452861
Also the shit that Peña a couple of days ago did don't help
>>
>>70444895
Mexico is one of the rising economies and more people have been leaving America for Mexico in the last 5 years.
>>
>>70449617
This.

It's honestly staggering comparing /int/ to /his/ and seeing how fucking retarded /int/ posters are.
>>
>>70453143

>fush n chups regurgitates stats he doesn't bother to investigate himself

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/jun/22/bill-clinton/bill-clinton-zero-net-migration-mexico-2010/

It's not "people." It's "people who were born in Mexico," i.e. illegal immigrants are leaving back for home.

Actual Americans treat Mexico like a party dumpster in Cancun. We would never consider moving there permanently.
>>
>>70436459
The little shitholes below him are even worse
>>
>>70443785

>Soviets build walls to keep people in
>Americans build walls to keep people out

I'm afraid you've missed the critical difference, amigo
>>
File: japan on foreigners.png (454KB, 758x460px) Image search: [Google]
japan on foreigners.png
454KB, 758x460px
>>70443203
>you really think americans want to work as labourers and gardeners?

Wow it's almost like Americans did exactly that from 1776 to 1980.

https://youtu.be/Y34U07CxVm0

Here's a local news report from back in 2011 when the sheriff of an Arizona town deported a shitton of illegal migrants. Suddenly, businesses were hiring, and citizens desperately jumped at every job fair.

But no, "Americans wouldn't do those jobs." Fuck you, you stupid cunt, you don't understand how the game's changed since 2008.
>>
>>70443697
>What do you think happens when big banks fail? You think it's just some minor inconvenience that can be fixed in a couple years?

Free market decides.
>>
>>70450368

You have friends in China too

恭喜发财!
>>
>>70453849
This.

It's funny how we cross the border yet Mexicans pay for the wall.
>>
>>70443916
https://twitter.com/KatrinaPierson/status/797673940936196096
>>
>>70454324

Mexico already has a southern wall, and they already paid for it for themselves

But apparently it's racist when the USA does the exact same thing.
>>
>>70454775
>Mexico already has a southern wall
We don't.
>>
>>70454775
no we don't we even guide immigrants and give them food.
>>
File: 1452514484422.jpg (189KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1452514484422.jpg
189KB, 1462x1462px
>that instant Mexican reversal from tough guy "I ain't paying for no wall" to begging on the floor "por favor senor Trump no tax on import I clean toilet for free!"

Did these siestaniggers honestly think the US wouldn't make them pay for it if they wanted to?
>>
>>70457547

> I'm from a country where good education is easily available to me
>and yet I am too stupid to understand consumer economics
>>
>>70457547
>por favor senor Trump no tax on import I clean toilet for free!
Didn't happen, our president just told him to fuck off.
>>
>>70440933
>/pol/ is for edgy right wingers

/pol/ is also for edgy lefties, as it turns out, so perhaps you should see yourself there.
>>
>>70441892
>tasty CHEAP fruit and veggies

Mexican produce is fucking garbage. Just. Absolute. Garbage. And it isn't any cheaper that what's made in California, which is dozens of times better in quality.

The rest of what you said was right, but you can get that shit the fuck outta here.
>>
What the fuck are you doing america
>>
>>70458068

We're going to get Trump out of here, don't worry.
>>
>>70458015

If that were true why would their products be so competitive in the US? Why don't people buy "superior" American products? It is obviously not true, otherwise American people would consume in other ways. You are only harming yourself and trying to rationalize that the mistakes you are doing have sufficient justification.
Thread posts: 173
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.