[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

USSR DID NOTHING WRONG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: ussr.jpg (149KB, 640x569px) Image search: [Google]
ussr.jpg
149KB, 640x569px
The world was a much better place before the West fucked everything up.
>>
File: afghanistan.png (458KB, 1150x414px) Image search: [Google]
afghanistan.png
458KB, 1150x414px
>>70418719
I agree 100%.
>>
>>70418762
The middle one looks like trap.
>>
Neither of those countries were in the USSR.

Amerijews ruined the world, but the USSR was pretty bad too.

Hitler would've done everything better.
>>
>>70418795
Nah, just below average-looking.
>>
File: iran.png (465KB, 566x635px) Image search: [Google]
iran.png
465KB, 566x635px
>>70418846

USSR protected their secularism.
>>
>>70418846

>Hitler would've done everything better
>kill everybody who isn't German

Agreed.
>>
>>70419113
Girl in the green is HHHNNNNNNGGG
>>
>>70418719
it was the blowback from soviet meddling that caused afghanistan going to shit

the first thing a people does when it feels humilated, colonised and weakened is revert to violence and backwards muh dick politics, iran was also the fault of the usa/uk
>>
>>70418719
these picture always make me lol because they show the super rich elite which made up 0.1% of the population while the rest of the people were starving to death or didn't even have a basic form of education
>>
File: 1485436809506.jpg (483KB, 1432x1900px) Image search: [Google]
1485436809506.jpg
483KB, 1432x1900px
>>70418719
>a tiny minority consisting of the daughters of kleptocrats doesn't wear headscarves
>wow so secular this is so reflective of the general population

It should also be pointed out that the Pahlavi regime was backed by the US and opposed by the USSR
>>
GULAG, occupation of Eastern Europe
>>
Funny how the transition from left pic to right pic happened during USSR's time
>>
>>70419499
i see. i didnt know that. sounds like north korea or something similar like that.

its 4chan it should be doubted too but at least the view is considerable. i almost fell for this meme. thanks for your precious info.
>>
>>70418719
Can people stop posting this shit on facebook? I used to believe this

The USSR plundered any progress they made with their war. They killed their own fucking puppet and chimped out so hard almost all their communist afghan allies defected to the other side.

In Iran Pahlavi only focused on making Iran look pretty and Western while people were illiterate and hungry.
>>
Communism was a mistake and the germans should have won WW2
>>
>>70418719
desu, had the USSR not invaded those countries, it wouldn't have provoked the US into backing the rebels
>>
>>70419612
>>a tiny minority consisting of the daughters of kleptocrats doesn't wear headscarves

This is what Western Islamist terrorist enablers actually believe
>>
File: captainamericacomics76.jpg (108KB, 457x469px) Image search: [Google]
captainamericacomics76.jpg
108KB, 457x469px
>>70418719
just the Ukraine famine, killing the Romanovs, Stalin purges, invasion of Finland, Katyn massacre, mass rapes of Germans, Berlin blockade, invasion of Hungary, Berlin Wall, Cuban missle crisis, invasion of Czechoslovakia, invasion of Afghanistan, etc.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.